Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Beware Of The Latest Atm Fraud - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of The Latest Atm Fraud (704 Views)

How Do I Report ATM Fraud To Central Bank Of Nigeria? / EFCC Arrests Syndicate Behind ATM Fraud - Reveals How ATM Cards Are Cloned / Interswitch ATM Fraud Alert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of The Latest Atm Fraud by talk2cash(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2009
It always make me sad as the knowledge continue to grow so Fraudsters are continue to spread to all angel of the world to fraud people of their hard earn money.

This is the latest ATM Fraud online beware,  And never give them your ATM Pin and Acount or ATM Number. Interswitch will not write you for anything rather they will contact bank concerning your account  for updated info. Never give any body your ATM card Pin no even the person say is your father, mother, brother wife and friends ,  beware,

Here read,

Maintenance and verification Interswitch
Interswitch@interswitchng.com"  to me
show details  Mar 4 (21 hours ago) 

Images are not displayed. Display images below     

Dear Interswitch Card Holder,

During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification procedures with affiliated banks(below), we have detected a slight error in your account information.

This might be due to either of the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information (i.e. change of address).
2. Multiple failed attempts on online shopping websites.
3. An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due to an internal error within our processors.

Please update and verify your information by clicking the link below:

https://webpay.interswitchng.com/webpay/

If your account information is not updated within 48 hours then your ability to access your account will become restricted.

Note: Card Number (printed on card issued by bank) and Pin are numeric. Refer to your Debit and/or Cash Cards.

Thank you for choosing, Interswitch.

* Please do not respond to this email as your reply will not be received

* Affiliated Banks (GTBank, UBA, Skybank, BankPHB, Zenith, Access Bank, Intercontinental Bank PLC, Diamond Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Africa Bank PLC, Oceanic Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank)
Dear Interswitch Card Holder,

During our regularly scheduled account maintenance and verification procedures with affiliated banks(below), we have detected a slight error in your account information.

This might be due to either of the following reasons:

1. A recent change in your personal information (i.e. change of address).
2. Multiple failed attempts on online shopping websites.
3. An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due to an internal error within our processors.

Please update and verify your information by clicking the link below:

https://webpay.interswitchng.com/webpay/

If your account information is not updated within 48 hours then your ability to access your account will become restricted.

Note: Card Number (printed on card issued by bank) and Pin are numeric. Refer to your Debit and/or Cash Cards.

Thank you for choosing, Interswitch.

* Please do not respond to this email as your reply will not be received

* Affiliated Banks (GTBank, UBA, Skybank, BankPHB, Zenith, Access Bank, Intercontinental Bank PLC, Diamond Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Africa Bank PLC, Oceanic Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank)

beware this is a fraudulent

Next posting i will tell you why you receive this fraudulent email and text messages. All stay with us.

Aniefiok Ukang(CSP,SON,CIW)
Internet Consultant
www.billgateguide..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Laundry And Cleaning Company. / Do You Need Any Mattrials For Your Poultry, Cage, Day Old, Point Of Lay, Brioler / Do You Need An Artist And A Printer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.