Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside (2085 Views)

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 6:32am On Jul 07, 2015
For Those who love Toyota Hybrid cars, am here to give you an opportunity
to own one at a very cheap price

Like you all know, Kings Autos Offer the Cheapest Cars And Trucks on Nairaland

Just make me an offer and any of the cars below becomes yours

They are strictly Toyota Hybrid cars with low mileage

You need to also experience out fastest delivery which doesn't take more
than 3 weeks to land your car in Nigeria

TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU HAVE AND ANY OF THE CARS BECOMES YOURS!

The procedure is simple.

Tell us what you want, we find it and give you a price like no other.

Deposit 40% or more depending on your comfort with our representatives in Nigeria and we buy, ship and clear the ride.

For more information, Contact us at KingsAutos101@gmail.com

BBM PIN: 5616B1F6

ADDRESS: 16611 S Interstate 35 Buda, TX, United States
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 6:45am On Jul 07, 2015
Get This 2009 TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID - GAS SAVER!! WHOLESALE PRICED!! ALMOST NEW

I will Land This in your House for 2.2m only....

The Cheapest Ever

Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 6:52am On Jul 07, 2015
2006 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Sport Utility

Going for 1.6m

Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 6:59am On Jul 07, 2015
2011 Toyota Highlander 4-Door 4x4 SUV

I will land this in your compound for only 4.3m

Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2015
YOU CAN'T GET IT CHEAPER ELSEWHERE

Only On Kings Autos

kingsautos101@gmail.com
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 7:16am On Jul 07, 2015
2004 Toyota Prius, GORGEOUS HYBRID with Brand NEW TIRES, Mileage 125,410

Get this baby for only 1.5m

Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 7:27am On Jul 07, 2015
2013 Honda civic hybrid, mileage 6,600

Price: 3.2m

Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2015
GET ANY OF THESE TOYOTA HYBRID MACHINES VERY CHEAP TODAY
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 7:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Super Clean 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Going for 1.9m

Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
KingsAutos:
YOU CAN'T GET IT CHEAPER ELSEWHERE

Only On Kings Autos

kingsautos101@gmail.com
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
2006 Lexus RX

This SUV is in good condition all the way around, you just can't go wrong!! Heated seats!! Power Everything!! Factory Premium Sound System with 6-CD changer in dash!! SUNROOF!! LEATHER SEATS!! Power trunk!! And more

Landing Cost: 1.8m

It's going to be first come first serve

Contact me today for it

Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by Aeman(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mehn loving dis sh**t.
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Aeman:
Mehn loving dis sh**t.

It's Affordable
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 6:43am On Jul 09, 2015
KingsAutos:
GET ANY OF THESE TOYOTA HYBRID MACHINES VERY CHEAP TODAY
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by dektron: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2015
hello sir
rx300 lexus 2002/2003 wil be landing at what price
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 5:21am On Jul 11, 2015
dektron:
hello sir
rx300 lexus 2002/2003 wil be landing at what price

1.4m
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2015
Happy Sunday!
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Goodmorning Family
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by oseri(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2015
is the 2006 highlander hybrid still available?
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by PresidentT(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2015
What do u mean with Landing cost? Without clearing?
KingsAutos:
2006 Lexus RX

This SUV is in good condition all the way around, you just can't go wrong!! Heated seats!! Power Everything!! Factory Premium Sound System with 6-CD changer in dash!! SUNROOF!! LEATHER SEATS!! Power trunk!! And more

Landing Cost: 1.8m

It's going to be first come first serve

Contact me today for it
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 11:01am On Jul 13, 2015
PresidentT:
What do u mean with Landing cost? Without clearing?

It has been sold sir
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by PresidentT(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2015
Ok. Thanks.
KingsAutos:

It has been sold sir
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
Who handles the shipping for you here in Nigeria?
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
eddiebruk:
Who handles the shipping for you here in Nigeria?

I HAVE A RELAIBLE CLEARING AGENT AT THE APAPA SEA PORT

THANKS
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
KingsAutos:

I HAVE A RELAIBLE CLEARING AGENT AT THE APAPA SEA PORT

THANKS

I am sorry to say but I am only being skeptical, Is it possible for the Car to Land before any form of payment, I don't mind making an extra %5 fee
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 6:47am On Jul 14, 2015
eddiebruk:

I am sorry to say but I am only being skeptical, Is it possible for the Car to Land before any form of payment, I don't mind making an extra %5 fee

Note: I don't do blind business, before you make any form of payment you first meet face to face with my representative in Lagos

Only when you are convinced with your meeting with him then you can pay

Thank you sir
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2015
KingsAutos:

Note: I don't do blind business, before you make any form of payment you first meet face to face with my representative in Lagos

Only when you are convinced with your meeting with him then you can pay

Thank you sir

No way u joined NL just few days ago and u can be anybody
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2015
eddiebruk:

No way u joined NL just few days ago and u can be anybody

I didn't just joined nairaland sir

Kings Autos has been existing on nairaland since 2008, got my previous username ban because of a comment I made on a post

If you feel you can't deal after still meeting my representative in Nigeria, I will suggest you try some one else

I really appreciate you

Thanks
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
CONTACT US TODAY
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Good morning
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by KingsAutos: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
wink
Re: Come In & Pre-order The Cheapest Toyota HYBRID Cars From Kings Autos..pix Inside by Bode2: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
@KingsAutos, people don't do business like that. People go for what they can physically see/feel/touch paying a dime. What if someone makes deposits and then discovers that the said car is not in good condition or a car does not arrive on time. For example, a car worth 2.5 m and you are asking people to take a risk of about 1m. I am sure you will think otherwise if you are potential buyer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Matrix @1m( ILORIN ) / ######### 2009 Rolls Royce Phantom ....price 56m Asking Price / SOLD!!! Abuja: Tok 2005 Toyota Highlander (3 Seats & So Clean)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.