Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Okorocha Did To Owerri Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Okorocha Did To Owerri Imo State (4207 Views)

Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. / See What Owelle Rochas Okorocha Did, That Youths Have Been Talking About / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Okorocha Did To Owerri Imo State by Abagworo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Abagworo is the architect of all e-wars.

NONSENSE.

1st of all 99% of pictures posted here by chino are from Onitsha. 2ndly I have no e-war with anybody. Posting fake pictures everywhere will not change the fact that Owerri is one of the most beautiful cities in Nigeria.

I am still yet to comprehend why Anambra people are bitter about Imo State and our Governor Okorocha. The beauty of Owerri is to the glory of all who appreciate good things.
Re: What Okorocha Did To Owerri Imo State by PhockPhockMan: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
anitabeauty:
Is it not the same owerri Imo state! cheesy
APC has destroyed Imo state no doubt, I believe this thread is unnecessary.
Re: What Okorocha Did To Owerri Imo State by anitabeauty(f): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
I used to think you are sane now I know you are very insane. All these are they not Owerri Imo state? There is no picture posted here that is outside Imo state. Owerri is presently very dirty and chaotic, no thanks to Roaches. Nobody is bitter about Imo state because there is nothing to be bitter about in Imo state as a whole. Like phockphockman said you are the originator of all these. Owerri is a mess so there is nothing like beauty in that cesspit.

[s]
Abagworo:

1st of all 99% of pictures posted here by chino are from Onitsha. 2ndly I have no e-war with anybody. Posting fake pictures everywhere will not change the fact that Owerri is one of the most beautiful cities in Nigeria.

I am still yet to comprehend why Anambra people are bitter about Imo State and our Governor Okorocha. The beauty of Owerri is to the glory of all who appreciate good things.
[/s]

Re: What Okorocha Did To Owerri Imo State by anitabeauty(f): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
My parents are yet to be paid since last year

PhockPhockMan:

APC has destroyed Imo state no doubt, I believe this thread is unnecessary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We've Been Having Presidents, But Buhari Is Different… Kashamu / The World Reacts To Buhari's Comment / Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.