Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike (4887 Views)

"Buhari Was Joking About Aisha Belonging To His Kitchen Comment" - Garba Shehu / Meet The Man Who Looks Exactly Like Ojukwu-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by UmuEri(m): 7:49am On Oct 25, 2015
“I will lead a war against them like Ojukwu. Am not joking” – Wike

I was told he is paying some thugs so that elections will be cancelled in Rivers State,in order for them to come back and conduct it after GMB is sworn in. - 04/08/2015

If they try it, they should just carve Rivers State out of Nigeria map. I will lead a war against them like Ojukwu. Am not joking, I know am on air,and I am warning them now.

Any attempt to rob us the way they rob our brother (GEJ) the battle will start from rivers state.

We will remain opposition state like Lagos. In fact we from the south south and south east we remain in PDP. We leave the south west and north to run APC.

That is how they tactically shared the country. And we will not allow them use our resources to develop their States..

I am urging you all to come out April 11th to do it again. We will be at the field to defend our votes,and revenge for our brother.

THANK YOU.”

http://www.sayelbatimes.com/i-will-lead-a-war-against-them-like-ojukwu-am-not-joking-wike/

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by managermahmud: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2015
Wike!

6 Likes

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by sammyj: 7:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Lead and go the way of Ojukwu and Gbagbo . Wike speaking from both side of his mouth. Earlier we will crush Biafra now I will lead them like Ojukwu Shikena! !! shocked

18 Likes

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by managermahmud: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2015
Wike must be high on some expired hausa weed. He is using Ojukwu as his role model. Were and how did Ojukwu end up?? Exile right?
Pls sum1 shud tell him that diaris no place like home

11 Likes

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2015
You will loose like ojukwu

6 Likes

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by Khd95(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2015
Eyaaa u chose d wrong hero mr wike,

cos d last time i checked,ojukwu fled to ivory coast wen d goin got tough for him.
So u want to emulate him
Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by Opinedecandid(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2015
Ofcourse Wike, you are right.

No controversy.
It is high time Niger Deltans rise up to resist that Almajiri and their Chief-slave (wuruba) party.

We are all witnesses to how sectional they are in appointments, even their Chief Servants complain bitterly about it, too.

Their entire body language is a pointer to their greed, selfishness and dictatorship.

We are witnesses to the deceits, the lies, the suppression, victimisation, all of that.

Some of their boot lickers even come here to say that Wike will be arrested by EFCC so he won't stake part in the rerun election.

I dare to ask, the same way Goodluck Jonathan ensured that Buhari was arrested or tried for 'certificatelessness'?

Had Buhari been arrested in the build up to the 2015 Presidential election, the whole world would have risen to condemn it!

The same way the Almajiris would have reacted had that been done, is the same way we will react should they dare lay their hands on Wike.
Infact, Rivers will be too hot for them to govern;
Niger Delta will be too hot for further oil exploration.

Even international community would rise to tell them NO.

Why do they really want to have a one party state?
Are they in desperate search for an avenue to nosedive completely to totalitarianism?

The can't continue to kill the hen that lays the golden egg and walk away freely.

Let them seize to plough and plunder our God-given resources to develop their land while we wriggle in want and our lands, yes our earth that produces the black oil is left depleted, undeveloped, abandoned and in chaos.
#regionalismIsTheWayOutOfThisQuagmire

8 Likes

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by Mancity26(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2015
k
Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by Fundango: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2015
then Ameachi will lead the Azikiwe way,case closed!grin

1 Like

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by ODUBEZE: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2015
Most of these politicians are the same! Did I hear him address the South East? The same people he arrested for treason and promised to deal with for daring to protest and fight for a cause they believed in?
While PMB that threatened to destroy the state by making it ungovernable is walking free.
Now he want Rivers to be carved out of Nigeria simply because the hammer has hit him. Selfish Leaders.
He can now fight like Ojukwu, Chai!
This is why the issues facing the South East has and can never be address because majority of our leaders are selfish and only think about their people when they need their help to do their dirty work and fight for them while their children is somewhere else living in luxury.
While I hate the injustice being melted out by APC, Biafrans should ignore WIKE but continue to speak for justice and their right. He deserted U when U needed his support!
Perhaps, next time he will learn not to betray his people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by abduljabbar4(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2015
That means ur people will be killed and u will dress up like a woman and run to abidjan

5 Likes

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by ojun50(m): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2015
I pity yr fat body

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by tsdarkside(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2015
is this guy high on something crazy or what??..... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by ARIZONA123(m): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2015
Cc:Tobias Tambolo AKA Truckpusher
Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by fullblast(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2015
Asari said more than that, where is he now? I just pity wike's fat body

1 Like

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by franchizy(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2015
Wike should know by now that Ojukwu is a fake warlord who abandoned his biafrauds people and fled to Ivory coast.

You can't led a war like the useless and shameless online country and chest beaters called Biafra.

Biafra is a failed project, dead and buried and can never rise again.

Wike will end up like ojukwu but wikes case will be worse than that of ojukwu and the Abino called KANU now chilling at the DSS cell.

Biafrauds should learn from history and stop reaping harvest of mistakes.

5 Likes

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by Joeace3000(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2015
Can we all take a break from fighting over politicians and face our lives...Many of us who argue about these people have no jobs, no means of livelihood, we borrow to survive and we still come online with the little data we could get to argue back and forth about billionaires who will never care about us in ten life times.

If you are a student, young school leaver searching for jobs, or you are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch you money today, then visit my my Nairaland fiverr free training thread where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offer 5 Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by bugzbunny: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
That means ur people will be killed and u will dress up like a woman and run to abidjan
Dat means dat u parasites can take ur almajiri party agenda and shove it.... Face front and mind ur biz in sokoto desert

1 Like

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by abduljabbar4(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2015
bugzbunny:

Dat means dat u parasites can take ur almajiri party agenda and shove it.... Face front and mind ur biz in sokoto desert

We shall see na.
Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by bugzbunny: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2015
managermahmud:
Wike must be high on some expired hausa weed. He is using Ojukwu as his role model. Were and how did Ojukwu end up?? Exile right?
Pls sum1 shud tell him that diaris no place like home
Where is his home? Sokoto caliphate?
Ojukwu stood for justice and equity... Somtin Nigeria knws nothing abt.. Your president recently appointed his islamist brother to head Inec... Guess wat.. Apc can't one vote in rivers.. Now face ur front and mind ur almajiri bizness

1 Like

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by anigbajumo(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2015
Waten dis 1 dy yern abeg?Go try it and see the outcome nah,ask ojukwu in yer dream where he ran to wen Benjamin Adekunle nd Obasanjo roast biafra as Suya for pig to chop.

1 Like

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by stillwendy(f): 8:58am On Oct 25, 2015
So wike will start a war only wen he loses d election? Talk about selfishness. Don't bring Ojukwu to dis cos atleast Ojukwu was fighting for something bigger than him. You re just fighting for your own interest.(biafra peeps, these are d tins u guys will carry. wike and Felix obuah). If you want to start d war, pls go and do it in abuja or wereva ur problem is coming from not Rivers State. Shame on you. Shame on Nigeria...nd pple be asking y most youth want to leave Nigeria, well we get it now...P.S u people have already destroyed Rivers State especially omoku..
Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by bugzbunny: 8:59am On Oct 25, 2015
franchizy:
Wike should know by now that Ojukwu is a fake warlord who abandoned his biafrauds people and fled to Ivory coast.

You can't led a war like the useless and shameless online country and chest beaters called Biafra.

Biafra is a failed project, dead and buried and can never rise again.

Wike will end up like ojukwu but wikes case will be worse than that of ojukwu and the Abino called KANU now chilling at the DSS cell.

Biafrauds should learn from history and stop reaping harvest of mistakes.
Fool... Are u from Rivers state?
If we wanted biafra or Niger delta republic.. We will have it in a second.. And nothing you can do abt it.. Be concerned abt ur parasitic odua republic....mind ur biz

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by funlord(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2015
grin
ARIZONA123:
Cc:Tobias Tambolo AKA Truckpusher
Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by bugzbunny: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2015
stillwendy:
So wike will start a war only wen he loses d election? Talk about selfishness..don't bring ojukwu to dis cos at least ojukwu was fighting for something bigger than him...u re just fighting for yr own interest.(biafra peeps, these are d tins u guys will carry. wike and Felix obuah) If you want to start d war, pls go and do it in abuja or wereva ur problem is coming from nd not rivers state..shame on you..in fact shame on Nigeria...nd pple be asking y most youth want to leave Nigeria, well we get it now...P.S u people have already destroyed Rivers State especially omoku..
You have eyes but u can't see
These islamists want to cripple Pdp states with fake tribunal.. Rivers and akwa ibom on their target.. Is dat democracy?... Apc cannot win in rivers under any guise.. We won't take it

1 Like

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by stillwendy(f): 9:27am On Oct 25, 2015
It will end in praise
Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 25, 2015
wike no kill me with laugh abeg, the sleeping governor.
Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by stillwendy(f): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=bugzbunny post=39337862]

I can see clearly. Nd i see a selfish man that will only start war wen tins are not going according to his plan..Is funny how we want Nigeria to get better when we are blinded by religion. Dis isn't about Islam. Rivers State election was an embarrassment nd d tribunal is d rite tin to do.
Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by Tunguy01(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2015
He is high on calabar weed , maybe someone need 2 remind him wot happen 2 ojukwu
Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Wike is such a stvpid fellow!!!! The last time he said he'll not tolerate any secession move by Biafrans, which you backed up by arresting and detaining 20 Biafrans on a peaceful protest. Now, you are the one talking of secession!
Please Biafrans, nobody should support this fool!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: “I Will Lead A War Against Them Like Ojukwu. Am Not Joking” – Wike by wiseone28: 10:01am On Oct 25, 2015
undecided i hope his children will lead in the front line

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Biafra: Kanu Grant's Interview To BBC; Speaks Tough (watch Video) / New Minimum Wage: Corp Members To Earn N35,000, N-power N50,000 / PM Of Britain Boris Johnson On A Bicycle Home, But In NIGERIA It's Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.