Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. (36323 Views)

Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha / Governor Fayose Lights Up Ikole Ekiti / Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by UzuegbuProsper(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
OKOROCHA LIGHTS UP OWERRI
The craze to make Owerri the safest, serene and secure capital city in Nigeria has been intensified by the Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Owelle (Dr.) Rochas Anayo Ethelbert Okorocha.

The city is aglow with LED solar powered street lights bringing sparkling illuminations and shining ambience at night,hence the realization of "Urban Renewal Programme" of the Rescue Mission Government.

There is no gain reiterating the fact that, in the coming weeks all the major roads/streets in Owerri capital city will be adorned with street lights to give the state pride of place it deserves.

Powered by:

Hon. Anayochukwu Abasiodu Idiong.

Principal Officer to the Governor of Imo State on Electronic Media.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
cool

I love Rochas.
Maybe he want to light up the city so that he may see road Park the refuse dumps

Lol

43 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by StepTwo: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
ok i see 8 street lights.
Rochas for president 2019.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
The project would end in Owerri and New GRA.

Useless government

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by omoyowa: 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
owerre,,d land of beauty.... d city with close to 400 standard hotels,filled to capacity every weekend... D los Angelus of Nigeria

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by naijaboy756: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Is this Naize/Futo road?

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by omoyowa: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Owerri,D most beautiful city,haters of Rocha's go and die

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
omoyowa:
owerre,,d land of beauty....
d city with close to 400 standard hotels,filled to capacity every weekend...
D los Angelus of Nigeria

400 hotel. You think that is an achievement. I pity you

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Abagworo(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
A cool city to enjoy your money happily.

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by omoyowa: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Haters of IMO state will not like this.... Go and hug d transformer...if you don't like this.. Owerri,d golden city

6 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by omoyowa: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stelvin101:

400 hotel. You think that is an achievement. I pity you
dude,show me one achievement in your God forsaken state

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by omoyowa: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
I know that d bad belle people will come for my head.... Owerri outclass all their cities,,no mater where they come from... OWERRI

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by naijaboy756: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
omoyowa:

lol... U wicked o grin but until you and your oga Rochas do Naize /FUTO road, all this things na normal APC propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Nempi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
Rochas has set Imo state more than 20 years backwards in every sector of the economy. The only sector that appears to be growing astronomically is his pot belly!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Abagworo(m): 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
City of angels

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by omoyowa: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Haters of good thing,show us similar things like this in your forsaken cities.. Rocha's,is d best governor in d SE and Nigeria at large... OWERRI

8 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
omoyowa:

My state has more than 400 hotels and it is not an achievement but rather nonsense. Stop celebrating stuupidity. It's not good for your health. Almost all the states in South and East can't boost of factories unlike the West, especially Lagos. Celebrate something meaningful next time. Not thrash

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by omoyowa: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
lol... U wicked o grin but until you and your oga Rochas do Naize /FUTO road, all this things na normal APC propaganda

show us one road similar to this in your forsaken village called city
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by naijaboy756: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
How come majority of your Imo people hate Rochas with passion?

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
naijaboy756:

Don't mind him. He is a confused young man with poor sight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by omoyowa: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nempi:
Rochas has set Imo state more than 20 years backwards in every sector of the economy. The only sector that appears to be growing astronomically is his pot belly!

All this nempi people,go and join your Anambra brother,afterall,you share boundary with them...
You are not still grateful after d transformation done at amaifeke and orlu....greedy dude

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Abagworo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
omoyowa:
Haters of good thing,show us similar things like this in your forsaken cities..
Rocha's,is d best governor in d SE and Nigeria at large...
OWERRI

Your claim is bogus but Rochas Okorocha is trying. The beauty of Owerri is long term and can be traced to Ndubuisi Kanu who drew a masterplan which successive governments have been implementing at their various pace.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by omoyowa: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stelvin101:

My state has more than 400 hotels and it is not an achievement but rather nonsense. Stop celebrating stuupidity. It's not good for your health. Almost all the states in South and East can't boost of factories unlike the West, especially Lagos. Celebrate something meaningful next time. Not thrash

which state are you from...I no you will claim Lagos..tell me and show me how your city look like...tell me your state

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by omoyowa: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Stelvin101:

which state are you from...I no you will claim Lagos..tell me and show me how your city look like...tell me your state...
because,d way you sound,I think you are from d brownies..you know what I mean..
don't just go there ,because you may not like d pictures of your city..
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Abagworo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
naijaboy756:

Majority don't hate Okorocha. Even Owerri people that are at loggerheads with him at the moment still prefer him to other politicians around. What we have in Imo is propaganda borne out of jealousy. Okorocha demolished houses and embarked on expansion and beautification of old Owerri area but opposition seized it as an opportunity to mislead the naive using propaganda.

10 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
omoyowa:

which state are you from...I no you will claim Lagos..tell me and show me how your city look like...tell me your state...
because,d way you sound,I think you are from d brownies..you know what I mean..
don't just go there ,because you may not like d pictures of your city..

Hahahahahaha I see you gat hatred for the Afonjas. Sorry to disappoint u dude, am not from West cheesy
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by omoyowa: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
naijaboy756:

it is only d bad belle people that hate Rocha's...
people who hate seeing good things...
Rocha's have done a lot of transformation in IMO state...but da prefer to keeping deaf ears and blind eyes to it..come to IMO state,and see for yourself,don't mind media propagandas perpetrated by haters of Rocha's..

7 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by naijaboy756: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
omoyowa:

show us one road similar to this in your forsaken village called city
guy, Naize/Futo road is the worst road in Nigeria. I know you are working for your money sha. Mind you, that road leads to 2 Federal higher institutions

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by arresa: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
The only sensible, productive and competent leader with vision in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by omoyowa: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2016
naijaboy756:
guy, Naize/Futo road is the worst road in Nigeria. I know you are working for your money sha. Mind you, that road leads to 2 Federal higher institutions

ifite,in unizik,awka..y has it not been fixed
Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by temitemi1(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Tell him to go and clear those hips of refuse that littered the entire state cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Okorocha Lights Up Owerri - Imo State. by Balkan(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Abagworo:

Majority don't hate Okorocha. Even Owerri people that are at loggerheads with him at the moment still prefer him to other politicians around. What we have in Imo is propaganda borne out of jealousy. Okorocha demolished houses and embarked on expansion and beautification of old Owerri area but opposition seized it as an opportunity to mislead the naive using propaganda.
go and pay your monthly N3000 levy. A Governor who supposed to pay allowance to his aged pollution is taxing them to pay levy, to enrich him more.

It's a shame to him

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari / IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video) / Peter Obi Labour Party Releases Campaign Rally Schedule Without Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.