Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) (1726 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Am The Most Popular Female Artiste In Africa / 10 Most Popular Nigerian Celebrities On Social Media / Top Ten Most Popular Diss Tracks In The Nigerian Music Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by hatux: 5:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Most popular kini undecided... No time man!
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by fairygeh(f): 6:04am On Jul 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Yes the Romance section. The section where juvenile puerile hormones fly uncontrollably, uninformed opinions is the other of the day, numb skulls believing they're Einstein, and not to forget, the only section where a few believe they're primus interparas.

Indeed, the Romance section is the very place. But alas! The Politics section has its own fare share of monikers. The political prostitute come political ventriloquist barcanista comes to mind. The carpetbaggers/vaudeville of pundits temitemi1, OREMUSSANCTUS, mogidi, whynotthetruth and not to forget the economic chichododos INTROVERT and ECOTERRORS and all those who pose as senseless opposition to the government of PMB and the APC!. tonguetonguetongue

We shouldn't forget the monikers who played vital role in sending mediocrity and cluelessness back to Otuoke. Omenka, Demdem, Midolian, Tolexander, and of course the political prostitute come political ventriloquist barcanista A.K.A the protectionist crusader who sold his soul for N2.50K and all progressive minded monikers. gringringrin.

Na joke I dey oh. Lol.
You are very funny cheesy
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by joseph1832(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Tolexander:
bro mi, this your oyinbo too heavy for me o.
Aw u dey jare?
Bros I dey jare!.
Re: Competition!!! Who Is The Most Popular Nairalander(photo) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2015
iLovePusssy:
Who cares undecided Most popular folks on nairaland are lonely people with no social life. Their lifes are boring! Hence they turn to nairaland for comfort and company.

deep.truth bruv

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Steps Out In See-through Bra (photos) / Makeup Free Angela Okorie, 36, Shows Off Her Flawless Complexion In Selfie / PHOTO: See What And Where This H0T Girl Tattooed On Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.