Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

"Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin (1424 Views)

Muslims And Xtians Only:see Where Allah Was Mentioned In The Bible / Who Has Performed The Greatest Act Of Love? Yahweh Or Allah? / Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by Tourshaw: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Another Divine omen of the truth of existence of Allah and genuineness of Islam.
A woman bought a piece of meat to eat in sahuur. As she was frying it, she noticed the strange inscription on this one and she called a Muslim scholar who lives in a stone throw. When the Alfa saw it he shouted Allah Akbar! When he was asked what is it? He said, "ALLAH" is written on the meat. before we know it, Alagbado area in Ilorin has been crowded.
Allah Akbar

Islam.... The Only Part To Salvation

Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Tourshaw:
Another Divine omen of the truth of existence of Allah and genuineness of Islam.
A woman bought a piece of meat to eat in sahuur. As she was frying it, she noticed the strange inscription on this one and she called a Muslim scholar who lives in a stone throw. When the Alfa saw it he shouted Allah Akbar! When he was asked what is it? He said, "ALLAH" is written on the meat. before we know it, Alagbado area in Ilorin has been crowded.
Allah Akbar

Islam.... The Only Part To Salvation

Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Nonsense......

1 Like

Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2015
ALLAH is great
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Nonsense......
em no born u well?
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by Mathewa(m): 7:55am On Jul 07, 2015
pic??
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by Cutehector(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2015
mrsefan:
em no born u well?
what's dis one sayin! U want me to slap u dis early money abi? Comon will u diffuse
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by kunlesufyan(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Wheres the pic ?
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by ELTON123(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2015
[s]
Jagoon:

[/s]
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by johnydon22(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2015
Allah be like "I need to prove myself to make people know i exist. WTF let me appear on a piece of meat"grin

11 Likes

Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by Hersexynez(f): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2015
once upon a tym
story story
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by Haywhymido(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2015
i was here
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by Tourshaw: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2015
for those who ask for pic, uploaded
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by muhyeenisce(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Nonsense......
ur own senseless opinion though
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by muhyeenisce(m): 8:22am On Jul 07, 2015
I go go buy fish wey dem write Jesus ontop
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by blessingachi316(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2015
IgnoraNce is a disease.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by Omotayor123(f): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2015
cooked meat
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by obo389(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2015
johnydon22:
Allah be like "I need to prove myself to make people know i exist. WTF let me appear on a piece of meat"grin
grin
Lmao.
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by johnydon22(m): 11:06am On Jul 07, 2015
obo389:

grin
Lmao.
And muslims be like "piece of meat? omgshocked!!! Allah is great!!! allahu akbar!!!" gringrin

1 Like

Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by scarred9jan(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Fried eran for that matter.. those idiots will start reverencing that piece of meat now... when boys wan chop angry

1 Like

Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by johnydon22(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
scarred9jan:

Fried eran for that matter.. those idiots will start reverencing that piece of meat now... when boys wan chop angry

LOL
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by jcross19: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
All those things can't happen in atheist country.
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by jcross19: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
All those things can't happen in atheist country so that allah prove himself to them.
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by Anas09: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
This allah cheap oooo. On a piece of meat? Na waooo. Him mates dey turn water into wine. Him mate dey cause water to come out of rock, part the red sea. Feed 5thousand with 5loaf of bread and two fish.raise dey dead, open the eyes of the blind, make cripple waka. Him dey appear for meat.
Weytin this Yoruba Muslims no go come up with.
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by Brown47: 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Others are having god of thurnders, sun, moon etc
what should i call this one god of meat?

1 Like

Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by onetrack(m): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks for my daily laugh.
Re: "Allah" Was Found On A Meat In Ilorin by brainycaleb(m): 6:07am On Jul 09, 2015
the last time, this Allah appeared on a sliced tomatoes intended for cooking! and the tomatoes was preserved!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Official Response From NIV Publishers Regarding Controversy / . / Photo: Why You Should Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.