Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad (10390 Views)

Where Did Christians Get Their Concept Of Satan From ? / Why Would A Loving GOD Not Kill Satan From The Beginning And Let Live In Peace? / Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2015
Proof Allah is Satan: From the words of Muhammad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GD4hEk3VYo

Make no bones about it; Islam and it's father Satan are on the rise;
just as Jesus and the Bible prophesied.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Annunaki(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Demmzy15:
grin grin

Dunce how far with my sallah meat Your partner in crime rilwon is slaughtering a pig for sallah grin
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Annunaki:

Dunce how far with my sallah meat Your partner in crime rilwon is slaughtering a pig for sallah grin
Dry!! angry
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Rilwon: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Annunaki:

crime? What crime have we commited oo? Henhen, because I showed you your suya loving yhwh grin

2 Likes

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Annunaki(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rilwon:

crime? What crime have we commited oo? Henhen, because I showed you your suya loving yhwh grin

Hope you are enjoying your pork meat tongue
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Rilwon: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2015
Annunaki:

Hope you are enjoying your pork meat tongue
I don't eat pork. tongue
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by tartar9(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
OLAADEGBU:
Proof Allah is Satan: From the words of Muhammad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GD4hEk3VYo

not surprised,only pagans would find no problem naming themselves king of kings
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Annunaki(m): 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2015
Rilwon:

I don't eat pork. tongue

That's true pigs don't eat pork meat tongue
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
tartar9:

Who is your king of kings?

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Annunaki(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
tartar9:

But you don't have a problem with a conceited narcissist idiot calling himself 'best of mankind'

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by tartar9(m): 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2015
Annunaki:

But you don't have a problem with a conceited narcissist idiot calling himself 'king of kings'
are you this daft! can't you see the difference between the two statements.who even called himself 'best of mankind' typical paulian liar!
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by tartar9(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Who is your king of kings?
Allah(SA) alone is the King of kings and Lord of lords.can you name yourself or your children with that name?
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rilwon and demzy shey na like dis una go dey watch people dey go joylessly??
Una wicked oo cry

Even if na lawma work make una gibew these people grin
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Rilwon: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
Una wicked oo cry

grin grin lol.. I only pity Annunaki a.k.a jagoon
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
Rilwon:

grin grin lol.. I only pity Annunaki a.k.a jagoon

Ooh that Innaki grin hehe
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Demmzy15(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
Una wicked oo cry

Lmaooooo! grin grin That old man Ann'unaki, very jobless. grin
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Anas09: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2015
I have noticed that anytime the truth is presented to these folk, instead of treating it, they use insults to cover up. Answer the OPs. Is Allah Satan for sure?
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 29, 2015
Anas09:
I have noticed that anytime the truth is presented to these folk, instead of treating it, they use insults to cover up. Answer the OPs. Is Allah Satan for sure?
is Almighty God, satan?
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2015
tartar9:

Allah(SA) alone is the King of kings and Lord of lords.can you name yourself or your children with that name?

God forbid! Is Allah like you? undecided

1 Share

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

1 Share

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
Is Allah like you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Is Allah like you?

1 Share

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by winner01(m): 12:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=39454092][/quote]continue d story
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
winner01:

continue d story

Story continued... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Story continued... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

embarassed

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by enilove(m): 3:12am On Oct 02, 2019
Allah is not satan but a blood sucking demon working for satan.
That is my belief , but certainly not God Almighty the God of Abraham , Isaac and Israel the King of kings and Lord of lords.
Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
enilove:

Allah is not satan but a blood sucking demon working for satan.
That is my belief , but certainly not God Almighty the God of Abraham , Isaac and Israel the King of kings and Lord of lords.

Allah is jesusjnr's god.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That Allah Is Satan: From The Words Of Muhammad by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Anas09:
Is this coming from you Ana's? You call this truth? You talk of them insulting to cover up when you yourself are very insultive....if the reverse was the case and someone opened a thread to call Jesus Satan will you not insult?will Christian's not cry foul?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife Because Of Jesus / The Real Name Of GOD. Bantus Of Africa Are The Israelites. / The Tree Of Life And The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.