Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar (42280 Views)

Horrifying! Five Police Officers Gang-rape Female Colleague At A Police Academy / UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) / Robbers Rape Newly-wed In Lagos After Attacking Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by zik4ever: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2015
Two female doctors were raped at the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH) when armed robbers invaded the health care centre, Chairman of Resident Doctors Association at the hospital, Dr Ikechukwu Ukweh said.

Addressing journalists, he said that was one of the reasons they embarked on an indefinite strike. He said the strike was to demand payment of salaries, training entitlements as well as upgrade of facilities.

Chief Medical Director of the hospital, Dr Thomas Agan, who said efforts were being made to resolve the industrial action, said it was one doctor that was raped.

“I got to know about the armed robbery incident recently. You see, this hospital sits on 4.316 hectares of land, and part of the perimeter fence has collapsed. It is therefore very difficult for our hospital security to effectively police the premises. This makes the hospital very porous and vulnerable. Recently too, two cars belonging to a doctor and a nurse were stolen within the premises of the hospital. Even patients have had to escape through the broken fences. I appeal to all to see security as everyone’s business even as I plead with the federal government to release funds meant for us to defray debts and tackle this challenging security issue”, he said.

Agan said the challenges were not peculiar to UCTH. He assured that the management was working very hard to ensure that the strike is called off within the week.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/59236-robbers-rape-female-doctors-in-calabar

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by HungerBAD: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2015
Sad, But very soon these men of the underworld will meet a violent end.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by freeDR(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2015
What manner of infuriating excuse is the CMD giving? Security concerns everyone equally, but it concerns him the most. Mtcheeeew!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by donholy28(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2015
Hehehe some entered here to hear details of d r*pe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2015
I'm sure that without government funding, that hospital generates enough revenue to tackle minor challenges like this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:
Hehehe some entered here to hear details of d r*pe

Pervert! Who else but a psycho would be interested in such inhumane details?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by donholy28(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Pervert! Who else but a psycho would be interested in such inhumane details?
see me see wahala o...wetin i do u? have i exposed ur intentions

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Deliver us from evil, OH LORD our GOD! #shalom cum salaam

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:
see me see wahala o...wetin i do u? have i exposed ur intentions

You are the one seeking for r*pe details, aren't you?

DonHOLY? What an irony!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by donholy28(m): 8:52am On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are the one seeking for r*pe details, aren't you?

DonHOLY? What an irony!

Confess and be free...confess joor... we re listening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by amaham(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2015
Ucth is a huge security risk . it has multiple entries unmanned .car theft, phone theft , is not news . the management finds it difficult to light up the walkways, alleys at night so if you are a Dr on call at night you easily fall victim to such crime. robbers do raid wards and patients relations for valuables. this rape incident happened like beggining of the yr but since then , the mgt failed to improve working conditions . I wish the ard happy struggle!

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:
Confess and be free...confess joor... we re listening

You are 'listening'? Waiting for details of r*pe since the OP didn't provide the sordid details?

Pervert, have you had breakfast? No? Please do then take your drugs...and ask someone to tie you up before you lose it completely.

BILL COSBY alert! Someone please call the cops!

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by amaham(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
I think moderator should do the needful
Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by donholy28(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are 'listening'? Waiting for details of r*pe since the OP didn't provide the sordid details?
Pervert, have you had breakfast? No? Please do then take your drugs...and ask someone to tie you up before you lose it completely.

BILL COSBY alert! Someone please call the cops!

and have u don any meaningful thing pertaining to the post...what is ur contribution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by SPG4U(m): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2015
This getting too much
Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:
and have u don any meaningful thing pertaining to the post...what is ur contribution

I just exposed you as a sadistic pervert.

Nairalanders please take note. grin

You seem pissed off. Yeah, I can get on people's nerves when I want to. Enjoy your day, dude. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by donholy28(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I just exposed you as a sadistic pervert.

Nairalanders please take note. grin

You seem pissed off. Yeah, I can get on people's nerves when I want to. Enjoy your day, dude. grin

hehehe am not pissed off...make ur contribution instead of making a big deal out of a small matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:
hehehe am not pissed off...make ur contribution instead of making a big deal out of a small matter
Most government institutions are either understaffed or the work ethics of the workers are unprofessional.

These doctors and patients wouldn't have to worry much if the security personnel attached to the hospital were/are doing their. job.

Similar scenarios play out in community health centres in most parts of the country except, of course, where informal community policing is employed.

Vigilante groups should be consulted. They can protect attacks from these hoodlums and fish them out. They know the miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by SleekyGee(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2015
This can't be accepted, upon the fact that we doctors walk our ass off to ensure that lives of all are safe even though our salaries are delayed and allowances removed this is still happening. The federal government are meant to cover thier head in shame if this is happening at this time when they need committed doctors as Ebola returns.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by CertifiedFreak(m): 10:29am On Jul 07, 2015
I see no rape story here. Dudes who use catchy headlines tho
Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by eleko1: 11:17am On Jul 07, 2015
sad shocked.Sex starved Bastards sad
Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by goldfish80(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2015
I can't imagine the gory sight of patients strapped in saline, taking to their heels, scaling broken fences to evade armed robbers. Hmm
Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by donholy28(m): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Most government institutions are either understaffed or the work ethics of the workers are unprofessional.

These doctors and patients wouldn't have to worry much if the security personnel attached to the hospital were/are doing their. job.

Similar scenarios play out in community health centres in most parts of the country except, of course, where informal community policing is employed.

Vigilante groups should be consulted. They can protect attacks from these hoodlums and fish them out. They know the miscreants.

now ur talking

1 Like

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Rape? Will need the other hand of the story. . No offense

1 Like

Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by islandmoon: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
A WHOLE University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH) ??
Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by pretydiva(f): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Dis is not gud at all
Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by Dollyak(f): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2015
From one bad news to the other. Staying put for a while.
Re: Robbers Rape Female Doctors In Calabar by tollytexy(m): 11:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Why agro dey always catch robbers? Dem no fit use the money dem steal go fuckkk olosho ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct Winners Pastor During Prayer Session / New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / Charles Inojie & His Wife, Obehi, Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.