Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) (37691 Views)

Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) / Stepmum Stabs UNIABUJA Undergraduate To Death (Photo) / Missing Fees: Undergraduate Attempts Suicide, Says Life Has Been Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by ujoseph006: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
UNIABUJA undergraduate allegedly attempts to rape female student over N400 recharge card gift (see photos)

9jaflaver Reporting....

According to Actress Dorothy Njemanze who reported this story to us...

I was busy with school runs in Gwagwalada when I got a frantic call reporting the attempted rape of a first year University of Abuja(UniAbuja) student by another first year student of Biological Sciences called Monday. By the time I got there, the Chief Security Officer was just beginning to interview both parties, starting from the boy, Monday. He told of how he made his 'intentions' known to her and she said she would 'think about it' but he according to him, he didn't understand why shy couldn't give a straight answer, so he began making moves at 'romancing' her and feigns ignorance of her claims that from the moment he started, she told him to stop. He claims he only noticed her seriousness 'when he crossed the boundary'. He is upset that he had sent her 400 naira recharge card before and doesn't get why she will reject him.

The young lady insists she came by at all because he said he was not well.

By the time she got in, he was playing loud music, so from the moment he began trying to have sex, she was shouting but the loud music drowned her voice. She insists he pinned her to the mattress and she tried strangling him with his necklace till it cut. After that, she reached for the laptop as a weapon and ripping it out turned off all the music then he released her because she could now be heard.

She ran out and called for help. She got help and retrieved her phone and slippers and purse. Then she began reporting to their mutual friends and people she trusts. She insisted she injured him to. On demand, he took off his shirt and everyone saw injuries she gave him and more.

I got upset that the attitude towards gathering evidence is zero. There seemed to be a majority notion that as long as there was eventually no penetration, it is not so grievous a crime. All I insisted was to document all that could be seen as evidence before any statements are taken etc.

I applaud the lady for speaking up. We need ensure the students and security men understand sexual harassment in its entirety and be sure whatever responses are in place take into cognizance victim needs.

I was very agitated when it seemed people were upset that 'she was trying to make a lot out of something very small.

More people need to understand what sexual violence is and legal provisions for victims and offenders.
More details tomorrow. These pictures were finally taken at the crime scene. More shocking experiences tomorrow morning.

Many are trying to use victim blaming and shaming to force her to drop the case. Please, let us change the narrative and share this widely to punish the perpetrator, not the victim....

Ambassador Dorothy Njemanze

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/uniabuja-undergraduate-allegedly-attempts-to-rape-female-student-over-n400-recharge-card-gift-see-photos/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Me wey dey pursue girls comot from my room... I no wan hear say I rape person.. cuz I dey suspect myself

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Benjom(m): 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
You mean the guy did that and he's still looking this neat? I trust Awo Boys for OAU, Ife. Even if it's off campus it happened, they would have gone to bundle him with "town-igboro" bus and do the needful.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Greenbullet(m): 1:16am On Sep 26, 2016
this boy has humiliated both himself and his entire family.bcuzz of punaaa.

45 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Pidggin(f): 5:00am On Sep 26, 2016
He should be locked up, sexual harrasment is a crime

5 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by olumaxi(m): 6:28am On Sep 26, 2016
100L students tryin to form boyfriend and gal friend..............what a world we live in

4 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2016
There is nothing called rape

Have you fought a girl ?? Your body go pain you for 3 months

And to rape a girl, she will put up a great fight and a man's dick can never erect when he's under pressure or fighting.

Secondly, girls have the power to block that opening, i can remember the day i was having sex with my girlfriend and her phone rings, she picks up the phone and i was still fuccking her, i wanted the person on the other side of the phone to her her moan, my girlfriend told me to pull out, i pulled out and the closed the thing, it was like the hole was plastered with cement, i couldn't gain access, i gave up

62 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by nony43(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2016
Kongi na bastard, the boy de craze for head , what is 4h in this Buhari times? Me way don spend over 40k unto woman still the almighty pant no drop. OK o they say patience is golden

6 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Dottore: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2016
Na wao

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by bolt000(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by magicminister: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2016
[b]WE NEED A STIFFER LAWs AGAINST RAPE AND PEDOPHILIA.

during my days in the University, i happened to witness a rape taking place.
It was exactly the same scenario.

I was in my final year when I went to visit someone that was owing me some money. i knocked at his door, he was playing the music so loudly.
After a while i started hearing screams of a lady. Out of anger, i had to bang the door real hard but it wouldn't bulge. I had to rally his neighbors and together, we were able to force the door open.

It turned out that there were two guys in the room trying to rape a first year girl no more than 16.

Thoughts of it still makes me angry. I am even angrier at the fact that i reported to the campus security the next day but they couldn't do nothing cos the girl wasn't forth coming

If i had a gun, i would have killed both guys.

I promised myself that the next time i ever see a man trying to rape a woman, i will kill him if i have a weapon and if i don't, i will violently beat him up.

Rapists deserve to die!!![/b]

Rapists beware!!!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by hobermener: 7:46am On Sep 26, 2016
KONJI+RECESSION+MAGAISM= RAPE ;D grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by tayo4ng(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2016
guys are not smiling ooooo
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2016
See as this one sharply graduate with 400 recharge card...

5 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Adeoba10(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2016
Olofo
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2016
All forms of sexual abuse shouldn't be tolerated or encouraged

3 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by ALAYORMII: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2016
He wants to enta the place because he gif am 400naira recharge card

Hmmmmmm
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by labanji(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2016
#400 Naira card
Na so pu**y cheap reach
Recession never catch pu**y?

3 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2016
angry What should be done to this evil boy?

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by shortgun(m): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Nonsense
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Welcomme: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2016
Pikin wey suppose dey think about hin GP they think about GF and BF...Wen dey reach 300 level with g.p of 1.23, dey go com dey disturb us for nairaland about how dem fit make third class or 2.2

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2016
His life is over sad
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by shams040(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Sorry kanji is a crazy man
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Jediel1(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2016
Na wa oo shocked. Konji na real bast*rd. Btw lemme search for d name

5 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by effty(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2016
#400 recharge card?!

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2016
If this N!gga was My brother, na to just dis-brother am cos he lacks a brain undecided

He wan buy Punna for 400

4 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Dreyl(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Stuupid people everywhere.
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by ogawisdom(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Gini angry
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Another meatpie and off your pant issue again grin I blame recession for this recharge card gift!

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Donshemzy1234: 7:52am On Sep 26, 2016
is this girl related to dhat other meat pie girl??

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by kevoh(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2016
Cos of N400 recharge, you felt entitled to rape her? What is wrong with the youths of today?

4 Likes

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by yuncka: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2016
WOW.....I applaud the lady....she have a very strong will.....

AS for the guy .....am totally disappointed... he didnt play his card well....
I wonder what he would have done if it was an Iphone 7 he bought for the babe.....

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) / Chicken Thief Stripped Unclad, Bound With Chicken And Paraded For Theft / FBI & SA Authorities Bust Nigerian Internet Fraud Syndicate In Cape Town (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.