Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra (2834 Views)

You Tube Blocks Biafra Exposed Account For Terrorism, False Information- Pics / Fayose Struggles To Justify Statements About Aisha Buhari As She Arrives In US / Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by pinkygal1(m): 10:01am On Jul 07, 2015
Until date, the Akwa-Cross region has been a victim
of the Lord Luggard’s fraud of 1914. Being a
minority tribe, made up of the Efik- Ibibios, and their
sub tribes, we have always been victims of Political,
Economic and even social marginalization.
And as usual, the struggle for freedom has always
continued.
Much attention might not have been drawn to our
struggles as we had not always resorted to a
violent approach towards actualizing our
emancipation.
But the Efik- Ibibio tribe will not sit back, and be
cowed into the fraud called Biafra.
So many people have come out to tell the story of
the war of 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970. And the
Igbos no doubt have won the sympathy of many.
But it has also left the memories of many that the
Efik- Ibibios had two enemies to fight, rather two
demons to defend their selves from.
The Efik-Ibibios witness a dilemma of dodging
bullets from the Federal troops and defending
against the stab by the Biafran Soldiers, the Biafran
Organization of Freedom Fighter (BOFF).
The memories of the evils perpetuated by the
Biafrans to the Akwa-Cross minority tribes is as
fresh as the memories you keep of the war.
We still remember the over 400 people taken away
from In Asang town in Enyong by Biafran Soldeirs,
and who never returned.
We still remember Attan Onoyon in Enyong that was
burnt down by the biafran soldiers.
And it is still fresh in our memories the 167 civilians
that were lined up and killed by Biafrans when
Nigerian troops landed in Calabar on October 18,
Our women you raped, many are still alive to tell
the story.
And meanwhile, we know why the biafrans went to
war, OUR OIL
But never again , shall we be led into slavery. Our
struggle for Emancipation continues, and while it
does, we share sentiments with The Lower Niger
Congress.
To hell with Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2015
First of all: pinkygal1 is the same person as nigerianvenom and transit4. This yoruba man is suffering from Biafra induced psychosis.

SS and SE should ignore this useless, swine-born yoruba operator and yoruba "Niger Deltan" imposters. For some reason; they have been running confused since Radio Biafra gained momentum; opening threads left and right pretending to be from SS...very deceitful people. LET US SPEAK FOR OURSELVES... I speak as a true Ibibio man; most of us are in support of Biafra struggle. Our forebears were Biafrans, our fathers are Biafrans; they fought and died alongside Igbos for this struggle, they were starved by Awolowo and also received the dreaded 25 pounds from Awolowo...these things are etched deeply in our memory not just Igbos so you know.

I don't have a problem with you stating your opinion; that's your right but don't fear monger or divide us with this "taboo" nonsense as we have lived peacefully for thousands of years. Our fathers fell for this divisive languages but not this generation. I'm following you on this account and other 4 rogue accounts you have to post this nonsense in order to divide people. Radio Biafra has come to stay and already making strong wave here in Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Cross River.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2015
new2020:
First of all: pinkygal1 is the same person as nigerianvenom and transit4. This yoruba man is suffering from Biafra induced psychosis.

SS and SE should ignore this useless, swine-born yoruba operator and yoruba "Niger Deltan" imposters. For some reason; they have been running confused since Radio Biafra gained momentum; opening threads left and right pretending to be from SS...very deceitful people. LET US SPEAK FOR OURSELVES... I speak as a true Ibibio man; most of us are in support of Biafra struggle. Our forebears were Biafrans, our fathers are Biafrans; they fought and died alongside Igbos for this struggle, they were starved by Awolowo and also received the dreaded 25 pounds from Awolowo...these things are etched deeply in our memory not just Igbos so you know.

I don't have a problem with you stating your opinion; that's your right but don't fear monger or divide us with this "taboo" nonsense as we have lived peacefully for thousands of years. Our fathers fell for this divisive languages but not this generation. I'm following you on this account and other 4 rogue accounts you have to post this nonsense in order to divide people. Radio Biafra has come to stay and already making strong wave here in Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Delta and Cross River.
the transit4 has been caught with his other moniker, so he has abandoned it and want to focus on this his second account...lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2015
new2020:

I don't give a Bleep on which radio u listen to, we are not biafrans

1 Like

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2015
If Igbos did wrong to anybody, they wud know by demselves and act. It's not sth dat u do with, propaganda, d fact that u guys are trying to mk Akwa ibom and cross rivers people hate igbos tru ur propaganda of hate tells alot. It shows that there is more to this cheesy.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2015
lygn19:
the transit4 has been caught with his other moniker, so he has abandoned it and want to focus on this his second account...lol

well I can't make new post with this cos of some insane Igbo mods. I still keep my believe.. ibibios are not biafrans

1 Like

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

I don't give a Bleep on which radio u listen to, we are not biafrans
We are all Nigerians, but history can never be changed. One Nigeria kiss.

1 Like

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

well I can't make new post with this cos of some insane Igbo mods. I still keep my believe.. ibibios are not biafrans
Me too I keep my believe too, igbos are not Biafrans.
Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2015
lygn19:

We are all Nigerians, but history can never be changed. One Nigeria kiss.
no.. you are biafran
Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

no.. you are biafran
No... you too are Biafran.
Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by PAINGAIN: 10:18am On Jul 07, 2015
I don't think this op is an efik-ibibio man. The niccur must b from coward tribe. Spineless mofos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by southWASTE: 10:27am On Jul 07, 2015
the op, probably a yoloba coward created this thread, logged out and ran away to log in with his other monikers, come back as a yolobar ma to attack Igbos with their usual deceptive rants of 'nobody wants Igbos'.

DOA!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2015
lygn19:
Lol...I got him confused. The idi$ot didn't know when he replied with the other moniker "Transit4". I have his IP address; so any moniker he uses, I'll know. We are using some powerful Biafran technology here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2015
new2020:

Lol...I got him confused. The idi$ot didn't know when he replied with the other moniker "Transit4". I have his IP address; so any moniker he uses, I'll know. We are using some powerful Biafran technology here.

the igbos have always claimed to be super men and that's really irritating. I never denied using another moniker, did I??

and can u tell me the name of the software and the biafran that wrote the code??
Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2015
lygn19:
No... you too are Biafran.
na by force to be biafran??
Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by southWASTE: 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

the igbos have always claimed to be super men and that's really irritating. I never denied using another moniker, did I??

and can u tell me the name of the software and the biafran that wrote the code??
continue embarrassing your useless self, I expect you to use one of your other monikers to open yet another thread in your bid to create acrimony in the mind of ibibios. I pray your Igbophobia kills you. useless frustrated thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Southwest:
continue embarrassing your useless self, I expect you to use one of your other monikers to open yet another thread in your bid to create acrimony in the mind of ibibios. I pray your Igbophobia kills you. useless frustrated thing

am beginning to learn a lot about the igbos.. they have lots of insane fellows like u
Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
new2020:

never quote me again if u can't answer my question
Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

na by force to be biafran??
Na by force say all igbos must be biafran.
Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2015
lygn19:
Na by force say all igbos must be biafran.
ibibios nko?? is it by force??
Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

am beginning to learn a lot about the igbos.. they have lots of insane fellows like u
So wat are u gonna do abt it, open another thread and write up another civil war fantasy grin.

1 Like

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

ibibios nko?? is it by force??
Sokoto man stop arguing with me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
lygn19:
u guys just hate the truth
Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

u guys just hate the truth
keep lieing to urself.

1 Like

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by mensdept: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Here they go again with "Ibibios are not this, Efik is not this, Ijaw not this"....

Those tactics probably worked in 1967, but times have changed @ OP. The British colony is on its last legs and people don wise up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by nigerianvenom(m): 6:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
new2020:

U are a foool. Sorry for saying dis. Ebot unam ikot ke ado.

1 Like

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by carnegiefan: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
All I can say is THANK GOD FOR RADIO BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Duru1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
pinkygal1:
Until date, the Akwa-Cross region has been a victim
of the Lord Luggard’s fraud of 1914. Being a
minority tribe, made up of the Efik- Ibibios, and their
sub tribes, we have always been victims of Political,
Economic and even social marginalization.
And as usual, the struggle for freedom has always
continued.
Much attention might not have been drawn to our
struggles as we had not always resorted to a
violent approach towards actualizing our
emancipation.
But the Efik- Ibibio tribe will not sit back, and be
cowed into the fraud called Biafra.
So many people have come out to tell the story of
the war of 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970. And the
Igbos no doubt have won the sympathy of many.
But it has also left the memories of many that the
Efik- Ibibios had two enemies to fight, rather two
demons to defend their selves from.
The Efik-Ibibios witness a dilemma of dodging
bullets from the Federal troops and defending
against the stab by the Biafran Soldiers, the Biafran
Organization of Freedom Fighter (BOFF).
The memories of the evils perpetuated by the
Biafrans to the Akwa-Cross minority tribes is as
fresh as the memories you keep of the war.
We still remember the over 400 people taken away
from In Asang town in Enyong by Biafran Soldeirs,
and who never returned.
We still remember Attan Onoyon in Enyong that was
burnt down by the biafran soldiers.
And it is still fresh in our memories the 167 civilians
that were lined up and killed by Biafrans when
Nigerian troops landed in Calabar on October 18,
Our women you raped, many are still alive to tell
the story.
And meanwhile, we know why the biafrans went to
war, OUR OIL
But never again , shall we be led into slavery. Our
struggle for Emancipation continues, and while it
does, we share sentiments with The Lower Niger
Congress.
To hell with Biafra

The enemy, if any, you need to fight is the one that ceded Bakassi to Cameroon. It is appears the writer, goon, of the above crap shall remain idiotically damaged forever. By the way, you do not have crude oil which Ndigbo should ever want.
Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by Jaideyone(m): 5:39am On Jul 08, 2015
lygn19:

good at least we now know he's from sokoto. you biafrans should stop bringing Yoruba into your predicaments. I don't care if the op is Ibibio or not.

well it's not a new thing. Any IBO man that can't impregnate his wife will call radio Biafra and blame the Yoruba. bunch of silliy mofos
Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by patrick89(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2015
This sokoto guy is Transit 4 is indirectly passing the message without you noticing it.
Ask yourself what is the interest of a sokoto man? ans it's because the oil in crossriver and akwaibom belong to them, they know they can stop igbos, they can only confuse those in niger delta, but it's too late! because the last election simply exposed the hypocrisy of the fulanis/hausas and yorubas. Did you know that the oil in bayelsa belong to Jigawa state? no you don't know..
Let me ask you how did Asari dokubo become me a Muslim? go figure out..

I want to remind you that Nnamdi kalu and ofcourse IPOB members only want to dissolve this contraception called nigeria, Niger delta, middle belt, ibibio calabra efik and so on, can have their own country, but they can't get it without coming together, as Biafra, Then if they get biafra they can now go their separate ways! he has said it so many times so if you like cry from today till tomorrow. we don't care, let this contraception be dissolved immediately.
Re: Efik Ibibio Struggles- Not Biafra by patrick89(m): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2015
This sokoto guy ( Transit 4 is indirectly passing the message without you noticing it.
Ask yourself what is the interest of a sokoto man? Ans: it's because the oil in crossriver and akwaibom belong to them, they know they can't stop igbos, they can only confuse those in niger delta, but it's too late! because the last election simply exposed the hypocrisy of the fulanis/hausas and yorubas. Did you know that the oil in bayelsa belong to Jigawa state? no you don't know..
Let me ask you how did Asari dokubo become a Muslim? go figure out..

I want to remind you that Nnamdi kalu and ofcourse IPOB members only want to dissolve this contraception called nigeria, Niger delta, middle belt, ibibio calabra efik and so on, can have their own country, but they can't get it without coming together, as Biafra, Then if they get biafra they can now go their separate ways! he has said it so many times so if you like cry from today till tomorrow. we don't care, let this contraception be dissolved immediately.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please When Is Federal Ministries Paying First 28days? / Donald Trump Snubs President Buhari Calls Other World Leaders / A Collection Of Mind Blowing Facts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.