Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) (2868 Views)

El-Rufai Smiling As He Meets Bishops To Settle Rift With Christians (Photos) / Funny Handshakes Between Saraki And Ahmad Lawal (photos). / Between Saraki And Bola Tinubu In Abuja - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by emmanuella123: 3:38pm On May 31, 2016
– Senate president, Bukola Saraki and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu have been political enemies for a while

– The crux of their political disagreement is Saraki’s failure to heed to the APC’s preference for another candidate to occupy his position

– The issues between the duo may have been resolved yesterday, these are received photos from a political meeting held between Senate president Bukola Saraki and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu held last night.

The duo who have been at loggerheads for a while met behind closed doors last night after avoiding each other at public functions for a while.

Inside sources say the meeting was facilitated by former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and APC national chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.
Saraki and Tiinubu reportedly agreed to sheath their swords and work for the progress of the APC as they agreed to the truce conditions laid down by Atiku and Oyegun.

It is however not clear what the conditions are at the moment.

Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by skilfulsagei(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2016
Let's wait and see. I'll be back.
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by Dreal11247: 3:43pm On May 31, 2016
This Satanic is a hero.
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by naijapresdo2023(m): 3:45pm On May 31, 2016
I will expose the game behind the make up in nairaland soon.
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by emmanuella123: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
TINUBU fine sha

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
OK I see
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
I'm speechless.....I'm speechless.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..that's how they make me feel....when TRUTH is so far away cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Naija I HAIL Thee grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Food for thought....... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
In the game of politics, there are no permanent friends, either is there permanent enemies, friends today and enemies tomorrow!
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by goonsmi: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
bloggers and their lies !!!

The picture was lifted up from the President's meeting with the NASS members and some selected leaders of the APC on the anniversary of PMB's one year in office at the Presidential villa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by ALTERNATEID: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
They can settle whatever differences they have, that's personal to them and not my business. What Nigerians are interested in, is for Saraki to answer to all the charges levelled against him before the CCT. No compromise or settlement, justice must take its course.
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by cpapa: 5:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
ThankGod for wat am seeing that means I Don hammer saraki my oga.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by MeAboki(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Tinubu still doesn't look too happy; furthermore Saraki using his left hand to hold Tinubu's right hand looks awkward and insincere to me - only time will tell if they've truly reached truce.
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by Businessideas: 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Which rift?which sword?
Every shoes get size. Senator Bola Tinubu had been a senator as far back as 1992.It will be legislative rascality to compare the duo.
Something tells me this absurdity was planted in the news by the N-PDP Atiku political camp. Shiorr.
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by kennydee05(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
The second picture thou
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by chiefobdk(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
MeAboki:
Tinubu still doesn't look too happy; furthermore Saraki using his left hand to hold Tinubu's right hand looks awkward and insincere to me - only time will tell if they've truly reached truce.

it's called HANDICAP

U kno wen u 're a chess player. and u see a ludo player at an event. u ll be like. HEY BOY. COME HERE. HOW RE YOU. u say dis while holding the right hand with Ur left hand ( downgrading stuff)
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by MeAboki(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
chiefobdk:

it's called HANDICAP

U kno wen u 're a chess player. and u see a ludo player at an event. u ll be like. HEY BOY. COME HERE. HOW RE YOU. u say dis while holding the right hand with Ur left hand ( downgrading stuff)

Well , na you sabi.
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by StepTwo: 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
emmanuella123:
TINUBU fine sha
u wan kiss am ni?
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by globe16: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
who lose finally? the north wins again... the slave can never become a master

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by wallex1983(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
But this guy show saraki small sha. It is good in the interest of the party of they can sheath the sword though, just that saraki will still fight back. Just hoping Tinubu will still have enough strength to withstand by then

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
ALTERNATEID:
They can settle whatever differences they have, that's personal to them and not my business. What Nigerians are interested in, is for Saraki to answer to all the charges levelled against him before the CCT. No compromise or settlement, justice must take its course.

Since tinubu didn't answer his,how do you expect saraki to answer his own.

You are a joke.
Re: Atiku, Oyegun Settle Rift Between Saraki And Tinubu (photos) by ennysuccess(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
in d second pix

saraki be like
Oga I CCT dey suffer me and dey increase my blood pressure

Tinubu be like

Ooooooo is that so

(1) (Reply)

The T-shirts Are Finally Out! / SHOCKING: End Of The Road For Magu, See Photos Of Shocking Revelations (pics) / Igalas Will Not Go With Arewa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.