Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. (1226 Views)

10 Bible Verses On Tithing / See Why Tithing Is Never A Command To Be Observed In Churches (Proofs) / My Whatsapp Chat With A New Young Pastor In My Church As Regard Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by uchkochi(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2015
UNDERSTANDING THE COVENANT OF TITHING.

If you will not tithe, you will keep struggling. There are things you must know about tithing;

1. Tithing is what God uses to test you if you are matured enough to handle great resources. Just 10 percent of your increase demanded by God will keep you eternally away from struggles.

2. The Poor can become rich by tithing, the rich can become poor by not tithing. God is no respecter of persons.

3. You are where you are by your decision to either tithe or not to tithe.

4. Tithing is the easiest instruction God gave us in scriptures that commands the greatest future. Indebtedness, losses, sicknesses and diseases, frustrations, begging are all evidences of a NON-TITHING LIFE.

5. Tithing is the simplest instruction because God didn't ask you to go and look for money from somewhere, it is from what comes to your hand that you pay your tithe. If nothing comes to your hand, then you are justified not to pay your tithe. But if something comes to your hand then you must tithe if things will stop being tight for you.

6. The tithe is what you remove first before any other thing.

7. You cannot pray the devourer away, you cannot fast the devourer away, you can only tithe the devourer away because it is only God that can rebuke the devourer because tithing is a universal law. He said "bring ye all the tithe and I will rebuke the devourer...." Malachi 3:11.

8. Where you pay your tithe is as important as paying your tithe. You only pay your tithe to churches or ministries or men of God that meets your spiritual needs. 1st Corinthians 9:11, Galatians 6:6.

Please pay your tithe, so that you will change levels a thousand times better even before this year ends. Malachi 3:10.

BBM PIN IS 568CC1E7

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by back2sender: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2015
8 . Where you pay your tithe is as important as paying your tithe. You only pay your tithe to churches or ministries or men of God that meets your spiritual needs. 1st Corinthians 9:11, Galatians 6:6.----- There is no pastor that meets my spiritual except the creator, so no need to pay tithe. I am free from all this tithes merchant

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
This ukochi boy never tire to dey promote hin tithing racket. angry

2 Likes

Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by histemple: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spewing trash.
Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by xest(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Rubbish and lies from pit of hell. God does not need our dime,how much can u give God for wat he has been doing for us. He needs our praise and worship as his food. U and ur pastors should go look for work and allow ppl make use of there income.

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by MrPristine: 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
uchkochi:

BBM PIN IS 568CC1E7

The crook even put his bb pin there in case you are interested in paying your tithe to him grin

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by dorox(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tithing is indeed the most profitable business if you are a pastor, while it is just a total waste and beyond stùpid if you happen to be a tithe giver.

1 Like

Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by kay1one2(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Tithing is an agreement between God and man. What the money is used for is between the church leaders and God.
Do your part and let God handle the rest!
Wonderful write up.
Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by MrPristine: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
kay1one2:
Tithing is an agreement between God and man. What the money is used for is between the church leaders and God.
Do your part and let God handle the rest!
Wonderful write up.

False doctrine
Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
back2sender:
There is no pastor that meets my spiritual except the creator, so no need to pay tithe. I am free from all this tithes merchant
this guy made me laugh till i fell.
Very funny post
Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
uchkochi:

If you will not tithe, you will keep struggling. There are things you must know about tithing;

1. Tithing is what God uses to test you if you are matured enough to handle great resources. Just 10 percent of your increase demanded by God will keep you eternally away from struggles.

2. The Poor can become rich by tithing, the rich can become poor by not tithing. God is no respecter of persons.

3. You are where you are by your decision to either tithe or not to tithe.

4. Tithing is the easiest instruction God gave us in scriptures that commands the greatest future. Indebtedness, losses, sicknesses and diseases, frustrations, begging are all evidences of a NON-TITHING LIFE.

5. Tithing is the simplest instruction because God didn't ask you to go and look for money from somewhere, it is from what comes to your hand that you pay your tithe. If nothing comes to your hand, then you are justified not to pay your tithe. But if something comes to your hand then you must tithe if things will stop being tight for you.

6. The tithe is what you remove first before any other thing.

7. You cannot pray the devourer away, you cannot fast the devourer away, you can only tithe the devourer away because it is only God that can rebuke the devourer because tithing is a universal law. He said "bring ye all the tithe and I will rebuke the devourer...." Malachi 3:11.

8. Where you pay your tithe is as important as paying your tithe. You only pay your tithe to churches or ministries or men of God that meets your spiritual needs. 1st Corinthians 9:11, Galatians 6:6.

Please pay your tithe, so that you will change levels a thousand times better even before this year ends. Malachi 3:10.

BBM PIN IS 568CC1E7
OP i dont tithe,and none of the above stated consequences has happened to me.
Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by Brown47: 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by Brown47: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
uchkochi:

Op but ur bible said God test no man.
so the all-knowing God of urs who knows the begining and the end had to test someone's loyalty through tithe?

Brainwashed...
Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by pBuhari(f): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Be not deceived, Read Malachi 3:8 to 10 Or
Better still
CLICK MY SIGNATURES
to read what will help understand the truth
Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
sportsmaster:

OP i dont tithe,and none of the above stated consequences has happened to me.
your salvation is questionable if God's law(s) dont affect you
Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2015
shyna01:

your salvation is questionable if God's law(s) dont affect you

lol,my salvation is questionable you say?,lol
oya disprove the following texts

Rom 7:6 But now [size=18pt]we are delivered from the law[/size], that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, [size=18pt]and not in the oldness of the letter.[/size]

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Rom 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Gal 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Tit 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
Tit 3:6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

Act 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, 'thou shalt be saved.'
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

2Co 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.
2Co 3:7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
2Co 3:8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
2Co 3:9 For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
2Co 3:10 For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
2Co 3:11 For if that which is done away was glorious, much more that which remaineth is glorious.
2Co 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
2Co 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
2Co 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
2Co 3:15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
2Co 3:16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2Co 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

2Ti 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
2Ti 1:10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by staggerman(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
If tithing was really the way to properity, Dangote would have been my neighbour's servant. The man has been paying tithe for several years, but still begs me for money to take care of his family.

I don't pay tithe to any man, and neither does Dangote nor Bill Gates.

If tithing was as real as some people claim, why are banks not calling tithers to look for space to store their money cos there shouldn't be room to store the blessings...

2 Likes

Re: Tithing Is The Most Profitable Business. by CHARLOE(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
staggerman:
If tithing was really the way to properity, Dangote would have been my neighbour's servant. The man has been paying tithe for several years, but still begs me for money to take care of his family.
I don't pay tithe to any man, and neither does Dangote nor Bill Gates.
If tithing was as real as some people claim, why are banks not calling tithers to look for space to store their money cos there shouldn't be room to store the blessings...
GBAM! U took d words right outa ma mouth! Tithers are greedy & fearful (sympthoms of victims of 419) while tithe collectors are scammers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Quran And Science / Left Behind / Children's Day Special With Patty's Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.