Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators (17861 Views)

Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs / Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For LGAs / Aregbesola To Create 31 Local Councils More In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
olas24u:

say the truth ,this is change
You dont view the future with the present Lens my dear... anyway He's an iconic Eye Service
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by uzolexis(f): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
bettercreature:
Infact I am feeling serious pain,how I wish I supported KOWA
when I was supporting KOWA all of u were laughing at me tongue tongue grin grin
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by Saphiex(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Reminiscent of his days as FCT minister. El Rufai has never failed to deliver....indeed, great things usually come in small packages.
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by Kingspin(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
bettercreature:
This man is a real deal How I wish he could replace PMB with immediate effect,PMB is the new clueless in town
Is he not the same man with fat statement of bank account over 90billions and 40 houses? And people are clapping heavily for him. I shout N.i.ge.ria the way an Hausa man pronounce it. The man is simply eyeing for 2019.
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
eph12:

What is the fallacy there oga? As an opposition you criticize wrong moves only. This my friend is good news for the people of Kaduna. They can hold their lg officers for lack of projects in their community.

smile..... beware of those who warn you against other people.... They are all birds of the same feather... "Criticizing wrong moves makes what we call politics in Nigeria"

i guess u forget wat he said before d election?...... the 99 flaws
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by stillstrong: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Quote:: This Rufai is really performing and I implore us to support him as a model for other govs. What da 'El' is happening in KD!

Love your post. 'What da El is happening in KD?
El Rufai, the rate at which he's going would end up the best serving governor by miles at the end if this dispensation. Even Fashola's achievements will be incomparable.
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by gp6liveth(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
This was GEJ's plan before he lost to Daura President. Most governors are too selfish. I pray other governors would follow El-Rufai.
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
bettercreature:
This man is a real deal How I wish he could replace PMB with immediate effect,PMB is the new clueless in town

The vigour with which El Rufai is pursuing program that even I a staunch PDP supporter will celebrate makes me wonder whether El-Rufai just wants to highlight the weakness in Buhari
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
El-Rufai got it right. This is what many Nigerians want for their states but only through a process of constitutional reforms. However with men of goodwill in place the right things will be done not necessarily through a constitutional conference. I believe this move will put Kaduna state ahead of others in a couple of years. For so long our criminal governors have misappropriated funds meant for local governments in the pretext that corruption is endemic at the LGA level.
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by Boss13: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Difference between El Rufai and Fashola - El Rufai completes task and announces, Fashola announces before completion and when you look further you would see nothing
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by repogirl(f): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
Now here is a man that thinks, I would gladly vote him for president!
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by delawforreal: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=multikolour post=35581863]

Source:- ( http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/el-rufai-announces-autonomy-for-local-councils-swears-in-sole-a Kudos to El-Rufai for his exeplary acts at least change will come from the North.
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=18pt]at least Devolution has started from somewhere![/size]
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by Muddasseer(m): 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by Mcaise: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Meanwhile, somewhere in rivers state, a gov is busy borrowing 10s of billions to fill potholes while his citizens get kidnapped or murdered everyday by thugs.

Cry out for RS before it's too late.
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by front247: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Elrufai is the real change we have in Apc
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by sorepco(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2015
i dont know if i am to lauph or cry at the irony of most nigerians. here is a man who is doing something wrong and right or good and bad at the same time (symontaneously) and we are here praising him. A case of the more things change the more they stay the same!!!
See guys, he is giving financial autonomy to the local government (which is good); and at the same time he is appointing the chairmen!!!.....
now, are they ot going to do his bidding? he will still control them. he should have let the people elect them and give them autonomy. our politicians tend to act as lucifer, they give you something with one hand and collect it back with the other hand. a classic case of a ponzi fraud sceme......

repogirl:
Now here is a man that thinks, I would gladly vote him for president!
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2015
NobleAky:
Honestly i was initially attacking this man but he is proving right now to be an exceptional leader! I wish this tempo and style of this administration will be sustained till his tenure expires
Which exceptional leader? What da hell is sole administrators? Why not allow people elect LGA leaders? He's a fraud
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 08, 2015
sorepco:

i dont know if i am to lauph or cry at the irony of most nigerians. here is a man who is doing something wrong and right or good and bad at the same time (symontaneously) and we are here praising him. A case of the more things change the more they stay the same!!!
See guys, he is giving financial autonomy to the local government (which is good); and at the same time he is appointing the chairmen!!!.....
now, are they ot going to do his bidding? he will still control them. he should have let the people elect them and give them autonomy. our politicians tend to act as lucifer, they give you something with one hand and collect it back with the other hand. a classic case of a ponzi fraud sceme......

Don't mind APC e-thugs. A man is "appointing sole administrators" that will function without councillors and without people's mandate yet some thugs are hailing him. Smh
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by worksmart(m): 9:44am On Jul 08, 2015
This evil low life El Rufai is working with our imperialists enemies to break up Nigeria this may be part of his strategy.

Nobody knows whether the president is alive and well.

Nigerians, we are on our own. Be ready for anything.
Re: El-rufai Announces Autonomy For Local Councils, Swears-in Sole Administrators by NobleAky(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
The case od sole administrator is worrisome as most governors use it to tap the fund ment for local govt development. However we heard him say he will remit to them 10th% of the revenue generated...so let's give him a benefit of the doubt
barcanista:
Which exceptional leader? What da hell is sole administrators? Why not allow people elect LGA leaders? He's a fraud

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Not Party, To Determine Osinbajo’s Fate, Says APC / Sokoto: APC Holds Governorship Campaign Rally In Tambuwal / Zulum Excludes Christians From Fg's N3billion Palliatives – Centre For Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.