Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tues - 7/7//15)-LOVE MUST BE RECIPROCATED - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tues - 7/7//15)-LOVE MUST BE RECIPROCATED (432 Views)

Respect Should & Must Be Reciprocated / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (tues August 11th 2015)- SPIRIT, NOT FLESH / Love Must Be Reciprocated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tues - 7/7//15)-LOVE MUST BE RECIPROCATED by dallyemmy: 11:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday - 7/7//15)- LOVE MUST BE RECIPROCATED
1.Father, thank you for first loving me.
2.Thank you Father for redeeming my life from destruction.
3.Thank you Father for sending your son to calvary to give me forgiveness and eternal life.
4.Father, have mercy upon me and forgive me for not fully reciprocating your love for me.
5.Father, let me experience the depth, breadth, length and height of your love.
6.Father, make me an instrument of your love in this world of darkness.
7.Father, let my love for you never wax cold or diminish in Jesus' name.
8.Father, help me to keep your commandments, that I may abide in your love continually and forever.
9.Father, let nothing be able to separate me from your love.
10.Father, help me to reciprocate your love for me, through total commitment and absolute dedication to doing your will in all things and in every situation that I may find myself, for the rest of my life.
11.Father, let every spirit of envy, pride, selfishness and self - centredness, hatred, unforgiveness, that could hinder the perfect expression of your love, to the world and to my brethren, be destroyed and consumed by your fire, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
13. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

UP COMING EVENT We Are Inviting All Christians / A Better Sacrifice / TREM: A Searching For Talents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.