Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. (2076 Views)

Esan People Are Not Igbo! / Some Ibibio Historically Igbo But Politically Akwa Ibom..facts And Fictions / Anioma/Asaba People Are Not Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Though some Igbo might be nusance, rude or naturally breed with greedy and selfish norms. I still believe they should be given the freedom they clamour for they have suffered enough in the hands of the northerners and also have faced so much discrimination from the south westerners but they have the right to live on their own if that is what they wish for.
Why say they will suffer if Nigeria is divided? have you allowed them be to find out if they will suffer or not? Even so the Igbo's prefer to suffer than remain under this umbrella called Nigeria.
like I said I am not an Igbo boy but I think every right minded person would know it's unfair to be denied of your freedom... kingsolex @2015

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingsolex:
Though some Igbo might be nusance, rude or naturally breed with greedy and selfish norms. I still believe they should be given the freedom they clamour for they have suffered enough in the hands of the northerners and also have much discrimination from the south westerners but they have the right to live on their own if that is what they wished for.
Why say they will suffer if Nigeria is divided? have you allowed them be to find out of they will suffer or not? Even so the Igbo's prefer to suffer than remain under this umbrella called Nigeria.
like I said I am not an Igbo boy but I think every right minded person would know it's unfair to be denied of your freedom... kingsolex @2015
if truth is to be told, nigeria is a bond of bondage. Do you think that if arewa wants to be on their own, it will take few months and they will achieve it. But dont they want biafrans to be on their own

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
very true bro it would not take arewa 30days to separate from Nigeria
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by feedburner(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingsolex:
Though some Igbo might be nusance, rude or naturally breed with greedy and selfish norms. I still believe they should be given the freedom they clamour for they have suffered enough in the hands of the northerners and also have faced so much discrimination from the south westerners but they have the right to live on their own if that is what they wish for.
Why say they will suffer if Nigeria is divided? have you allowed them be to find out if they will suffer or not? Even so the Igbo's prefer to suffer than remain under this umbrella called Nigeria.

Thank you for support, we appreciate. pls continue the campaign

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by ArchEnemy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Suddenly people are beginning to talk of secession again..
The fallout of a boborygmous and problematic condition of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by rheether(f): 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Biafra is a matter of when. Buhari will be the last president of the Zoological republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by firstolalekan(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingsolex:
Dear mumu,
Have you asked the Ibos if they really want Biafra?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by firstolalekan(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
reserved...
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
firstolalekan:

Dear mumu,
can't you talk without insult that's the number one problem foolish Yoruba like u have embedded in ur cucumber brains

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by johnydon22(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
firstolalekan:

Dear mumu,
Nairaland is proof enough to show you we want biafra, if you were perceptive enough you would have already noticed by now and with that i don't think you would have asked this question . . .

we need it, we crave it, we yearn for it, we desire it and we will surely get it... we just want to be alone and develop on our own..

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by firstolalekan(m): 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingsolex:
can't you talk without insult that's the number one problem foolish Yoruba like u have embedded in ur cucumber brains
ode
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by fr3do(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
op is a yorubaman cheesy
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
firstolalekan:

ode
u know ur dad is the ruler of odes hehe so Happy ur family will forever be known for greatness in the art of foolishness (odes)

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
fr3do:
op is a yorubaman cheesy
source ?
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by firstolalekan(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingsolex:
u know ur dad is the ruler of odes hehe so Happy ur family will forever be known for greatness in the art of foolishness (odes)
Ka egbe tie gị na gị dum ọgbọ ala.
ewu nke Biafra
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by johnydon22(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
firstolalekan:
Ka egbe tie gị na gị dum ọgbọ ala. ewu nke Biafra
Hahahahahaha your igbo speaking is epic cheesy
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Nairaland is proof enough to show you we want biafra, if you were perceptive enough you would have already noticed by now and with that i don't think you would have asked this question . . .

we need it, we crave it, we yearn for it, we desire it and we will surely get it... we just want to be alone and develop on our own..

Then you guys should do so reasonably, so you don't throw us all into another unnecessary war, thereby enriching the world powers more. But, I doubt if you can attain your so called freedom, because those that can make it happen for you are big time "share holders" in Nigeria. All the best, sha.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
johnydon22:
Hahahahahaha your igbo speaking is epic cheesy
you can say that again
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingsolex:
kai wawa neh walahi shegen fuska kaman kashi kaci uwaka
kai ma ka ci duru uwarka.......musheshen kafir kawai!!
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by ChinenyeN(m): 6:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
The Igbo aren't ready yet. As at now, I see little to no reason to believe they are prepared to handle an internationally recognized, sovereign entity of their own. That aside, the current security situation in Nigeria (Boko Haram) would prove very problematic for any and all new 'nations' arising from the dissolution of Nigeria, and here's why:

Notwithstanding the poor track record of FG in combating terrorism, it ought to be understood by all that the very same FG is the reason why the security situation has remained more or less localized. FG has the authority and funding to deploy military and police presence in any part of the Nigeria territory, readily and when necessary. Any dissolution of the union would transfer that authority to the newly formed sovereign states, each of which will have to bear separately the responsibility of dealing with BH incursions into their land (and maybe even Arewa, if Arewa either cannot control BH or ends up supporting them -- let us not forget their vocalized desire to spread Sharia Law to the rest of Nigeria).

Arising 'nations' that lack either the manpower or the funding to deal with either BH or Arewa or both will be in danger of being overrun. If we are to be honest with ourselves and if we consider ourselves to be well-meaning individuals, then we should simply let go of the Biafran dream and also rethink the dissolution of Nigeria or the secession of the Igbo from a new perspective.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
basbone:
kai ma ka ci duru uwarka.......musheshen kafir kawai!!
iti arofor sulunyu bulu abon, eredreya
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
kingsolex:
me kingsolex be iti arofor sulunyu bulu abon, eredreya
imagine how e pain u yet u love abusing somone.......
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by johnydon22(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
theAtheist101:

Then you guys should do so reasonably, so you don't throw us all into another unnecessary war, thereby enriching the world powers more. But, I doubt if you can attain your so called freedom, because those that can make it happen for you are big time "share holders" in Nigeria. All the best, sha.
There absolutely no need for war, Igbos themselves are not violent people so they are not even gunning for any violent disintegration. An average igbo man will tell you that nothing is worth the blood of any igbos thats why it always seems like politics is not a do or die affair for igbos.

If Nigeria should disintegrate. it would through a diplomatic means. . .

From left right and center, am beginning to see this union of nations into one entity Nigeria is not working at all, so rather than be together and crash under our own weight better go apart.

For the shareholders, am sure the Igbo populace is far greater in number than the supposed stake holders with a wild margin of millions.wink

So when a referendum is put into play, am sure you know who will have the upper hand wink
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
johnydon22:

There absolutely no need for war, Igbos themselves are not violent people so they are not even gunning for any violent disintegration. An average igbo man will tell you that nothing is worth the blood of any igbos thats why it always seems like politics is not a do or die affair for igbos.

If Nigeria should disintegrate. it would through a diplomatic means. . .

From left right and center, am beginning to see this union of nations into one entity Nigeria is not working at all, so rather than be together and crash under our own weight better go apart.

For the shareholders, am sure the Igbo populace is far greater in number than the supposed stake holders with a wild margin of millions.wink

So when a referendum is put into play, am sure you know who will have the upper hand wink

The ones I read on front page don't sound like those who don't like war. They are always in support of anything bad and making vague threats is like an hobby to them. My fear is, I hope these people don't have the means to instigate a war. Though,I respect that they're peaceful igbos like my boss, who doesn't want any disintegration.

What makes you think the union is not working?

It is not always about numbers, my friend. Very few people with power are the ones that would dictate how things should be done. The only way number would win is when there is a revolution and this would need us back to my earlier warning.

Who would raise this referendum? Is it not the few who have high stakes in this country? Why did you think Jonathan didn't raise it?
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
basbone:
imagine how e pain me yet u dey abusing me.......
hahahahah lmao winks
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
basbone:
imagine how e pain me yet u dey abusing me.......
hahahahah lmao winks
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Muna15: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
I'm not an igbo guy but,I read Chinua Achebe's 'There was a country'.There,i got to know what igbos went through during the 30months war and i believe any sensible human being wouldn't want that to occur again.
Apart from that,it kind of difficult now because they currently lack great leaders like Azikwe,Ojukwu,Achebe n so on.The Nmnandis we're hearing of now are just faceless cowards.
Lastly,we still want and love the igbos and i pray and hope they can drop this long term insecured nature and remain part of the great Nigeria that people like N.Azikwe fought for.
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Paretomaster(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2015
basbone:

if truth is to be told, nigeria is a bond of bondage. Do you think that if arewa wants to be on their own, it will take few months and they will achieve it. But dont they want biafrans to be on their own

Please, can u tell me who is holding them back?

They can go for all we care, did they need our blessing for that?
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by dmz1: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2015
Muna15:
I'm not an igbo guy but,I read Chinua Achebe's 'There was a country'.There,i got to know what igbos went through during the 30months war and i believe any sensible human being wouldn't want that to occur again.
Apart from that,it kind of difficult now because they currently lack great leaders like Azikwe,Ojukwu,Achebe n so on.The Nmnandis we're hearing of now are just faceless cowards.
Lastly,we still want and love the igbos and i pray and hope they can drop this long term insecured nature and remain part of the great Nigeria that people like N.Azikwe fought for.

in what way(s) is Nigeria great? tell me
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by macof(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
firstolalekan:

ode

IF you aren't igbo leave them and shove ur opinion back down ur throat
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by macof(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
dmz1:

in what way(s) is Nigeria great? tell me

grin grin this is what delusional folks like saying to themselves
Re: I Am Not Igbo But Let Biafra Be Given There Freedom. by Agrika: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
firstolalekan:

Dear mumu,
Erm! Are u igbo pls?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News : Tor Tiv The Fifth Emerges. Prof. J O I Ayatse. / Paul Kagame Opportunist Or Psycho? / Meet Dr Official The Professional Contortionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.