Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account (14362 Views)

Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 / Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments / Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Frankiss44(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Era of rumour and denial
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by ajepako(f): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
Brandomg:

It is your type that cook up the stories and plant them in the news media then turn around and accuse him. And now you do not want him to deny? Oloshi Buruku!

lawon iya e nile..

omo ale ibadan jatijati
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Astutechris(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Why always me sad
Was this First to Comment made for me?
Why do I find it so easy?

I dedicate this wonderful feat to my husband and want to use This opportunity to congratulate him on his new job as a cleaner in Maiduguri Central Mosque.

Relocation plans are on ground. Please join me and celebrate this wonderful testimony.

National Issues are more important than wearing pampers to visit cows and post pictures on Facebook.

First to Komment

Men your are something else. Lol

http://www.bookofy.com/50-ways-to-make-money-online/
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Smithkline555: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
nicerichard05:
We don hear ooo

****modify***
I dedicate this FP to all BLACK BROTHERS and FREEDOM FIGHTERS world wide..
its 7.7.2015, celebrate and be happy

click like if you dey feel my paro
My manchy!!! I sight u o... Umu ****e.cool
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by hibbayueei(m): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dem don start.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by waledud(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Young03:
confused man suffering from

senile dementia
There's nothing like 'senile dementia'
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by blackpanda: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
kennygee:
Baba Bubu

You wan share money without Finance Minister.

You say GEJ no leave money for treasury, where you dey see money wey una dey share without finance minister to account for it?

Is this why you sacked the NNPC ogas and put your people there?

There is God o.

Shut up. Born foool!
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by kolafas1: 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Why always me sad
Was this First to Comment made for me?
Why do I find it so easy?

I dedicate this wonderful feat to my husband and want to use This opportunity to congratulate him on his new job as a cleaner in Maiduguri Central Mosque.

Relocation plans are on ground. Please join me and celebrate this wonderful testimony.

National Issues are more important than wearing pampers to visit cows and post pictures on Facebook.

First to Komment
....u no get anoda job na dats y
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
blackpanda:

Shut up. Born foool!

Wonder why patients from Yaba left keep crowding NL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Maiduguri Market / Coup: FG To Handle Turkish Government's Request, Diplomatically / 140 Aggrieved PDP Support Groups Deny APC, Return To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.