Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account (14361 Views)

Osinbajo Denies Plans To Run For Presidency In 2019 / Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments / Excess Crude Account Now $2.26bn – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by pBuhari(f): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
APC is a scam

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Israel5(m): 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Why always me sad
Was this First to Comment made for me?
Why do I find it so easy?

I dedicate this wonderful feat to my husband and want to use This opportunity to congratulate him on his new job as a cleaner in Maiduguri Central Mosque.

Relocation plans are on ground. Please join me and celebrate this wonderful testimony.

National Issues are more important than wearing pampers to visit cows and post pictures on Facebook.

First to Komment
fowl!
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by berrystunn(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
firstolalekan:
Chai! cry cry cry cry
1.7 Billion Dollars? 1.7 Billion Dollars??
Chai cry cry cry cry
From 25 Billion Dollars that OBJ left before he handed over shocked
God will punish J0nadaft and all his clique that almost bankrupted this country.
Chai! J0nadaft is wickeeeeeeeeed angry angry angry

right from school till now you no no anything .......

smoke buhari shiitt and run mad.....udene

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by firstolalekan(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
berrystunn:

right from school till now you no no anything .......

smoke buhari shiitt and run mad.....udene
Thunder fire you
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by firstolalekan(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Young03:
confused man suffering from

senile dementia
Your old fo0l nonentity drunkard father is suffering from more.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by damilareoye: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
APC... Change.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Ossyno44: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where ever there is a cry of oppression, Blackism begins, Uhuru.

I dedicate this FP to all BLACK BROTHERS and FREEDOM FIGHTERS world wide..
its 7.7.2015, celebrate and be happy
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by richidinho(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
NLNG money was $5b
At first $1.6b was reported
Today its $2.1b

Oh God change Buhari mind to bring out all $5b b4 weekend

Amen

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Valfrankie(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
No wonder their slogan is: CHANGE! Meaning they always do the exact opposite of what they say and change what they say to reflect how they act. I wonder which of the statements credited to the opposition so far that wasn't refuted the very next day. They even released a press statement over Zahra's twitter handle. These bunch are confused angry

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Burger01(m): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Our unprofessional journalists and their wuruwuru reportings. I don't trust any news I read if it's not by Femi Adesina.sad

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by TheFreeOne: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
National Issues are more important than wearing pampers to visit cows and post pictures on Facebook.

You referring to Buhari as a pamper wearing preident Bad
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by bigerboy200: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
kennygee:
Baba Bubu

You wan share money without Finance Minister.

You say GEJ no leave money for treasury, where you dey see money wey una dey share without finance minister to account for it?

Is this why you sacked the NNPC ogas and put your people there?

There is God o.
Na wa ohh..with all dis explanation that was given by d special adviser, u still decided to be ignorant...gosssh.The problems of Nigeria are much and pple like u are a big part of dis problems...

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Why always me sad

I dedicate this wonderful feat to my husband and want to use This opportunity to congratulate him on his new job as a cleaner in Maiduguri Central Mosque.

Relocation plans are on ground. Please join me and celebrate this wonderful testimony.

First to Komment
Fowlyansh wey u eat dey play football 4 ur Top north grin
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by berrystunn(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
firstolalekan:

Thunder fire you

may amadioha rip your hands with 950,000,000KVA of thunder strike

udene........ get the meaning and run mad

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
nicerichard05:
We don hear ooo
****modify*** I dedicate this FP to all BLACK BROTHERS and FREEDOM FIGHTERS world wide.. its 7.7.2015, celebrate and be happy
click like if you dey feel my paro
Plz repent

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by sammhi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
firstolalekan:
Chai! cry cry cry cry
1.7 Billion Dollars? 1.7 Billion Dollars??
Chai cry cry cry cry
From 25 Billion Dollars that OBJ left before he handed over shocked
God will punish J0nadaft and all his clique that almost bankrupted this country.
Chai! J0nadaft is wickeeeeeeeeed angry angry angry

you are even more daft than your Jona....1.7m dollars in ECA..... foolishness or daftness is when you don't know you don't know but you think you know so you end up never knowing.
when OBJ left some moni in reserve, I guess your life was better then, you had good roads, good schools, good airport, food was cheap, industries were everywhere, you were gainful employed, NEPA was 25hrs non-stop. naira was 1:1
let me tell you..one of the problem of this country is people like you..too daft to know or understand ...will you keep moni in your account and you wont pay your kids school fees, they wont eat well, no house for them, no car , they trek around wit torn sandals...etc that was what OBJ did ...
jona spent the money to build 9 universities, increase minimum wage by 153 % and paid it for five years, renovated our airports, improved our agriculture, build lots of power stations, ensure you never que for fuel, repaired the refineries, reapir our roads, fought boko haram....I guess after all these , the moni will still be same ...ode

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
bigerboy200:

Na wa ohh..with all dis explanation that was given by d special adviser, u still decided to be ignorant...gosssh.The problems of Nigeria are much and pple like u are a big part of dis problems...

You think they will come out and tell you it is true abi?
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by DonaldGenes(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Why always me sad

First to Komment

you just need to grow up Mr.Man
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by atlwireles: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
The Dauara Dullard Press spokesman should ask lie mohmammed to withdraw his Press statement.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Brandomg: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
ajepako:
season of denial..

that's how APC plans to rule for the next 4 years

interesting!
It is your type that cook up the stories and plant them in the news media then turn around and accuse him. And now you do not want him to deny? Oloshi Buruku!
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Demmzy15(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
FowlYansh:
Why always me sad

First to Komment
Ayam coming for you! grin grin
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by bendlord101: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
THERE IS NO OR SMALL MONI FOR TREASURE BUT HE WANT TO GIVE MONI TO GOVERNORS DAT SPEND WORKERS SALARY FOR ELECTION. MR. PRESIDENT PLS PROBE THEM AND MAKE THEM PAY THEIR WORKERS OR LET THEM LEAVE THE OFFICE FOR SOME1 WHO IS CAPABLE.
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by BLOTRS: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
yet they said GEJ did not leave any money...how come there is money in the excess crude account that should not be touched? smh for buhari worshippers.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
sammhi:

you are even more daft than your Jona....1.7m dollars in ECA..... foolishness or daftness is when you don't know you don't know but you think you know so you end up never knowing.
when OBJ left some moni in reserve, I guess your life was better then, you had good roads, good schools, good airport, food was cheap, industries were everywhere, you were gainful employed, NEPA was 25hrs non-stop. naira was 1:1
let me tell you..one of the problem of this country is people like you..too daft to know or understand ...will you keep moni in your account and you wont pay your kids school fees, they wont eat well, no house for them, no car , they trek around wit torn sandals...etc that was what OBJ did ...
jona spent the money to build 9 universities, increase minimum wage by 153 % and paid it for five years, renovated our airports, improved our agriculture, build lots of power stations, ensure you never que for fuel, repaired the refineries, reapir our roads, fought boko haram....I guess after all these , the moni will still be same ...ode

THESE ASSERTIONS ARE LOGICAL AND FACTUAL.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by LeSulk(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Very tired of this 'ping-pong' statements.Then,Buhari banned AIT,APC refuted.Now,APC released the 'share the money' statement,Buhari has refuted. I don't care about who is in power,I just want a consensus in the type of statements released to the public.The Masses deserve at least that much.
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by firstolalekan(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
berrystunn:

may amadioha rip me hands with 950,000,000KVA of thunder strike

udene........ get the meaning and run mad
Ka egbe tie gị na gị dum ọgbọ ala.
Bastard ewu nke Biafra
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by firstolalekan(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
sammhi:

F00l

Name the achievements of your paymaster J0nadaft.
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Kingspin(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
This oil again mad people.
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by berrystunn(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
firstolalekan:

Ka egbe tie gị na gị dum ọgbọ ala.
Bastard ewu nke Biafra

USU....
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
How can there be rebuttal daily from this government when they make statements.
NL is now so boring with only one idiiot failure is being discussed daily.
Re: Presidency Denies Plans Of Sharing $1.7 Billion From Excess Crude Account by Pierro2k1: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
What are they denying?The accountant General of the Federation said so on public media yestrday.That the Federal Govt,states n LGA`s are to share 1.7 billion dollars from the excess crude acct.I tink there is a serious disconnect among officers in the Buhari led govt.Am not surprise though!Daura President.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigeria Will Mark 58th Independence Anniversary – SGF / Zoning Controversy: Why APC Presidential Primary Will Be Open To All Aspirants / Controversy About Whether Or Not Peter Obi Gave Monetary Gift To Rufai Oseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.