Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O (1981 Views)

. / [Pictures] Rayfield, Jos - 8 Units Of 2 Bedroom Apartments For Sale / 2 To 4 Plots Of Land Needed In Rayfield/juth Lamingo Road Axis For A Office Stru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
The land is thickly fenced.
Has over 2000 Concrete Bloks
Gated
Approximately 10 trips of gravels on site
The Rayfield Resort Water is the boundry at the back.. hence, a wonderful Resort,Hotel,appartments et all will be wonderful on the site.
Shares a fence with Tilley Gyados House.

Call: 08035974208 for details or email: ejibro@yahoo.com

Happy Viewing...

Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
more

Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Still available..
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by zik4ever: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
steffans:
Still available..
How much?
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
zik4ever:

How much?

Thanks for showing interest in the property.

Check ur email for the reply.
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2015
mrng cheesy
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by PaulSteve: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
How much?
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
PaulSteve:
How much?
Thanks for viewing..
U can call/whatsapp or email.. Will give u details.. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
PaulSteve:
How much?
Thanks for viewing..
U can call/whatsapp or email.. Will give u details.. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by saintyomi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
How much & can it be shared into plots?
Thank you
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
saintyomi:
How much & can it be shared into plots?
Thank you

Thanks for viewing.
Sorry, the plots cant be shared. It will be sold at once.
God Bless!!!
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by BE811APP: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Check Mail
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by ifyalways(f): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chai, my beautiful Rayfield.

OP, selling a piece/plot might work faster. I am interested but can't buy all. embarassed
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
ifyalways:
Chai, my beautiful Rayfield.

OP, selling a piece/plot might work faster. I am interested but can't buy all. embarassed

Thanks Ifyalways..
Rayfield is indeed very beautiful.. U need to see it now..
Selling it in bits could have been easier.. But the fence isn't going help.. Moreover, the owner wants to sell the whole thing.

I bilv a buyer will come by soonest..

Thanks for viewing..
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Its a Beautiful Morning!
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
Evening cheesy
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2015
shocked
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
wink
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by DUNKA(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Goodday do u have 2 to 3 Plots anywhere around the Rayfield/Lamingo JUTH road axis? Plots are for an office structure so plots need to be near the road.
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by Jybz: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
DUNKA:
Goodday do u have 2 to 3 Plots anywhere around the Rayfield/Lamingo JUTH road axis? Plots are for an office structure so plots need to be near the road.

Good afternoon Mr Dunka,

I Don't have any property along that road sir.
But if I hear about any available one..
I will let u know..

Cheers!
Re: Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O by steffans(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Don't Use Ceramic Tiles, Use Wood Like Vinyl Tiles Now. Free Installation / Invest In Royalflex Estate Phase2, Lekki Epe Axis, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos. / BUYING REAL ESTATE IS NOT ONLY THE BEST WAY, BUT THE ONLY WAY TO BECOME WEALTHY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.