Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

2 To 4 Plots Of Land Needed In Rayfield/juth Lamingo Road Axis For A Office Stru - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 To 4 Plots Of Land Needed In Rayfield/juth Lamingo Road Axis For A Office Stru (706 Views)

Can 3 To 4 Million Naira Build Modern 5 Rooms & Parlour In Village / [Pictures] Rayfield, Jos - 8 Units Of 2 Bedroom Apartments For Sale / Fenced 15 Plots Of Land In Rayfield, Jos Plateau State With R Of O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 To 4 Plots Of Land Needed In Rayfield/juth Lamingo Road Axis For A Office Stru by DUNKA(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
To all Jos based contacts I need about 2 to 4 plots (depending on price) of land for purchase anywhere i Rayfield or along the JUTH lamingo road axis or where Jangs son is building a horel in one of d mining ponds. Kindly note that plots are for an office structure so they need to be located and accessible near the main road. Anyone one thst has such should kindly contact me. Thank You
Re: 2 To 4 Plots Of Land Needed In Rayfield/juth Lamingo Road Axis For A Office Stru by Splurgeone(m): 5:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Is your client still interested? Send us a message here or preferably. #FB page ; Jos Property Finder.
Thanks //BR

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival!! / Learn How To Build 1, 2, 3 And Four Bedrooms On The Main Land Plus Cost. / 2 Plots Of Land 4 Sale@ Akinmorin,oyo-town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.