Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,896 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Stickers/emoticons On Instagram - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stickers/emoticons On Instagram (764 Views)

The Various Kind Of People You Will Find On Instagram / Whatsapp Going After Snapchat With Photo Editing And Stickers(with Pictures) / How Often Do You Use Smileys/ Emoticons ?... (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stickers/emoticons On Instagram by Oluwaruth: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hi guys, please can you help tutor on how to locate the stickers and emoticons on my instagram page. I'm bush abi? Me sef know... Thanks, God bless.
Re: Stickers/emoticons On Instagram by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
They come with keyboards...

Download SwiftKey keyboard from play store if you're using a full screen touch android phone...

The emojis appear according to the version of your Android operating system...

If you have Jellybean and lower, it appears in black and white

I have KitKat... It's colourful smiley

1 Like

Re: Stickers/emoticons On Instagram by Oluwaruth: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks Martiekay

(1) (Reply)

Please Which App Downloads Faster On Android / HTC Announces The Release Of Four Lollipop Devices With 4G LTE / Deduction Of Credit For Browsing When Data Bundle Is Still Active By Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.