Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Deduction Of Credit For Browsing When Data Bundle Is Still Active By Mtn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Deduction Of Credit For Browsing When Data Bundle Is Still Active By Mtn (757 Views)

How Many Of Us Are Still Active On Bbm? / Man Awarded N530,000 Against MTN By Federal High Court For Callertunez Deduction / 10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deduction Of Credit For Browsing When Data Bundle Is Still Active By Mtn by vugaman(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gurus in the house pls advice,it goes like this,i am using an mtn line number 08038839691 and for about three months now my data bundle will be active and mtn will still be eating deep into my credit,i hv lost a huge amount of credit through this even when i am not browsing and when i contacted mtn,they told me to buy a higher data bundle.now my question goes like this,is it obtainable that you hv like 10mb in your line and mtn will still sweep Your credit,sometimes up to #500;pls advice
Re: Deduction Of Credit For Browsing When Data Bundle Is Still Active By Mtn by Tallesty1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Call customer care
Re: Deduction Of Credit For Browsing When Data Bundle Is Still Active By Mtn by gen2briz(m): 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Stop recharging the line again.
Re: Deduction Of Credit For Browsing When Data Bundle Is Still Active By Mtn by kene05(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Get a small phone put ur main line, use #200 buy another sim for only data, as simple as abc, i don't take chances especially on Android, strictly data nd u hv rest of mind.. My 2cents tho#
Re: Deduction Of Credit For Browsing When Data Bundle Is Still Active By Mtn by undercurrent(m): 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mtn has issues with perfecting that ish unlike other networks. They wont tell u either and those dumb customer care pips don't even understand. I experienced that for abt a yr, complained tire, sent mail, tweeted to no avail.

Simple remedy, get another mtn sim dedicated sorely for browsing and the other for calls. That whats i do.
Re: Deduction Of Credit For Browsing When Data Bundle Is Still Active By Mtn by dejt4u(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
vugaman:
Gurus in the house pls advice,it goes like this,i am using an mtn line number 08038839691 and for about three months now my data bundle will be active and mtn will still be eating deep into my credit,i hv lost a huge amount of credit through this even when i am not browsing and when i contacted mtn,they told me to buy a higher data bundle.now my question goes like this,is it obtainable that you hv like 10mb in your line and mtn will still sweep Your credit,sometimes up to #500;pls advice
complain to them on twitter.. @MTNNG or @MTN180..

More reliable that wasting ur time and battery on calling 180..
Re: Deduction Of Credit For Browsing When Data Bundle Is Still Active By Mtn by Adinije(f): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Send DATA OFF to 131 they will stop deducting ur airtime.

(1) (Reply)

How To Retrieve Lost Memory Card Password! Very Easy! / Please Apart From Tecno C8... Which Other Tecno Phone Can I Get / Best Online Betting Site So Far...get Free N220 For The First Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.