Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP (15255 Views)

Names Of Senators Who Signed Ndume Out Of Senate Leadership / Step Aside Now, Lawan Group Tells Saraki / APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by Lyndylove: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
They should put this issue to rest already. The earlier they understand that they can't impeach Ekeremmadu, the better for them

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!

Follow on twitter: @Lyndymk
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by hazyfm: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
IKWEREBIAFRAN:
My late father is a foool, who sew and who's reaping? I am cursed

Its sow not sew, or was your late father a tailor
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by Masculity(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
K
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by kamair237(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Media and lies....
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by umar4info(m): 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
IKWEREBIAFRAN:
There will be trouble in this country if ekweremadu is removed, everybody is interested the in outcome of this saga.
[size=20]biafran dog,keep barking[/size]
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by Orunto: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lawan is arab and a back stabber.
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
I thought deputy Senate president was elected on same platform with Bukola saraki.

Why only the DSP?

1 Like

Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by lalasticlala(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
stepo707:
choi the rate topics are flying to front page ehn.I guess we have up to about 60-100 topics a day entering frontpage
lalasticlala well done oo

grin
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by IKWEREBIAFRAN: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
umar4info:
[size=20]biafran dog,keep barking[/size]
just wait and see., we are looking for a reason to scatter the zoo. Igwuocha is formidible.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
I no longer see the need for my being patriotic anymore, Nigeria has refused to grow up and I am tied of defending a 100yr old baby that have delibrately refused to crawl nor walk.

The type of news churning out from Nigeria on a daily basis is just so humiliating and disgusting.

Blank minds wouldn't understand but rationally nurtured minds will comprehend.

There is no single patriot in that country, NON.
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by Chibokgame: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
The group complained that
SOME PRINCIPAL OFFICERS OF THE 7th ASSEMBLY

Had changed the standing rules,
And now,
The group is hunting after Ekweremadu
Was he the person who changed the standing rules.

This group is so dumb.
All I can see.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by jujutom(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chai
Here pplz help a nairalander win this
vote for mi here https://instagram.com/p/41st6OLR3B/
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by CriticalThought: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigeria is on the brink of catastrophe and instead of them to clean up their mess and lay a proper foundation for future generations, this is what they spend their time doing

This country is exhausting
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by stepo707: 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

grin

Bro you suppose go leave oh cheesy
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by walozanga(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON NIGERIA'S MAJOR PROBLEMS THEY ARE BUSY CHASING SHADOWS

1 Like

Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by southWASTE: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
They will fail in their plot
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by gpmorgan: 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
Great move

".......the group complained that some principal officers in the seventh Senate changed the Senate Standing Orders 2011 as Amended withOUT the inputs and contributions of other Senators".

*PDP =**FRAUD shocked

APC just playing Childish play. if Principal officers amended 2011 Senate Standing Orders why cant they arrest David mark who was the Senate President then? why Ekweremadu ? because he is "unwanted" DSP. recall: He was voted in by both PDP and APC senators. This APC should stop deceiving themselves and get down to work, bombing here and there and the "Cluefull" one is there doing nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by OgahJoel: 5:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
http://www.businesslist.com.ng/.../ncs-auction-vehicles
Buy and Make your orders for a cheaper and affordable price rate, Toyota, Honda, Mercedez, Nissan and other Cars makes/products and Models from 1996 to 2014 years of age. Just give us your budget let see what we can do for you, Cars are In Good Condition, With Good Fuel Economy ratings and Comfortable Interiors and makes good Commuter Cars.

For fast responds and inquires,contact the Tariff and Trade officer directly on the mobile line-(08067818458) for further information and Purchase.

Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome,Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here by minimizing cost and make Money Valuable.

Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by Karlman: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
APC, DUMBEST PEOPLE EVER

NIGERIANS, DUMBEST VOTERS EVER
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by chudyboy05(m): 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
One Nigeria is fake, with all this there mago-mago! Get ready with ur tooth pick grin
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by olalat(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
As if his presence there for d past 8yrs has brought any meaningful change to ur region nd by extension ur life. As if he cares about ur jobless life. I wonder y u people always celerate criminality, immorality nd impunity on d alter of ethnic bigotary. Y are u like this!!! I wont be suprise if u re nt base anywhere near any eastern state. Nomad.
sinizia:
And the dumb "Unity Forum" will fail woefully.

They can cry all they want, Ekweremmadu is going to be the DSP for the next 4 years. If they can't stand it, they can jump into the lagoon. Nobody will miss them.

Instead of helping Buhari seek ways to end Boko Haram, they are going after their selfish interests. Idíots.
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by Chigold101(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
KINGTELLER:
Naa waooo... Lawan and his cohort should go and kiss the dust
na lie... I no gree... They should not kiss dust...

Lawan and co thieves plus Tinubu should go and kiss bomb...
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by spenca: 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Is it "lawan' group " that forged house Rules ? Please don't lets Appeal to pity but address the challenge and issue irrespective of who wrote the petition . We don't expect the PDP to write such a petition neither do we expect Saraki to do so because it is a stain to his presidency also no matter how little or not. Please we should leave emotions and face the issues. Nigerians are always to senitemal with things that's which we are mostly stock with mediocrity
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
same2u:
I thought deputy Senate president was elected on same platform with Bukola saraki.

Why only the DSP?

Read the message again...to understand it clearly....
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by eniyebaba(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
My guy Chad nor far oh
onyeguy:
I hate this country called nIGERIA
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
IKWEREBIAFRAN:
There will be trouble in this country if ekweremadu is removed, everybody is interested the in outcome of this saga.
I need you to teach me something pls
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by HzRF(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Keneking:
Great move

".......the group complained that some principal officers in the seventh Senate changed the Senate Standing Orders 2011 as Amended withOUT the inputs and contributions of other Senators".

*PDP =**FRAUD shocked
Olodo
D clerk has d right to cum up with terms to be used for the election
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by sinizia: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
olalat:
As if his presence there for d past 8yrs has brought any meaningful change to ur region nd by extension ur life. As if he cares about ur jobless life. I wonder y u people always celerate criminality, immorality nd impunity on d alter of ethnic bigotary. Y are u like this!!! I wont be suprise if u re nt base anywhere near any eastern state. Nomad.

What positive influence has the presence of Lawan brought upon your miserable and wretched life, you consumate retárd?!! Idíot.
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by Gondonu: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
eleojo23:
Of all the problems seeking attention in this country, this is what they have decided to pursue.

They don't give a damn if the country burns.
Shameless bunch of people.
I'm telling you! Bunch of idiotic fools.
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
kennygee:

This is why we CAN'T have a ONE NIGERIA.

Then go back to Chad. Ewu.
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by IKWEREBIAFRAN: 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
remember007:
I need you to teach me something pls
what?
Re: Senate Leadership: Lawan Group Behind Ekweremandu’s Invitation By IGP by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
IKWEREBIAFRAN:
what?
pls am still a novice on nairaland,how do I know when there's a new topic or a new thread? I only get to know when I login in for now... I use an android phone, Sony Xperia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari May Swear In Ministers Wednesday / Witness Reveals Where Justice Ngwuta Hides Money / ASUU Report On Pantami’s Fraudfessorship By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.