Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview (30739 Views)

N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / Unicane Industries Limited Invitation For Interview / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Holuwatopraise(f): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2017
Hi peeps.....I got an email from smarthire ysterday saying dey re ICS........dey gave me series of questions to answer whch I did.....and immediately deer message came in to my mail DAT I passed......DAT it was successful..... And DAT dey ll get back to me as per d date I ll come for verification and interview........ Who got dis as well .....and wen ll dey send me d date.........
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Holuwatopraise(f): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Hi peeps.....I got an email from smarthire ysterday saying dey re ICS........dey gave me series of questions to answer whch I did.....and immediately deer message came in to my mail DAT I passed......DAT it was successful..... And DAT dey ll get back to me as per d date I ll come for verification and interview........ Who got dis as well .....and wen ll dey send me d date.........[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by BlueRayDick: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2017
Y'all don't get your hopes too high when it comes to ICS. They are perennial time wasters. Tho they actually end up recruiting few people(whom of course they slash their salary from source), but they take too long.

Their test is one of the easiest to pass, the interview will definitely be cool. Fast forward to documentation when you will submit guarantors form and then the long queue begins.

If you are doing something worthwhile now, you shouldn't really consider ICS. Not to forget the yeye Talent fair they held that year,was it 2015 or so? That was the flop of the year. you can search this section for the tales of people who attended. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by tony240: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2017
Please who has written dis test or have similar test with me .
You have been scheduled to write our ICS Smarthire Assessment test. 

Kindly log into www.smarthire.org to complete this test. Kindly note that you are expected to COMPLETE the aptitude and psychometric tests in 60 mins
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by georgee(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2017
tony240:

Kindly log into www.smarthire.org to complete this test. Kindly note that you are expected to COMPLETE the aptitude and psychometric tests in 60 mins

grin
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Juliches: 1:02am On Jan 17, 2018
tony240:

Just got same message today.... Have u been called for any work
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Mekzmoney(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
tony240:

I got dis same invite today. Where u able to write d test?
If you did, were you able to get d job?
Please I need ur response ASAP,before I proceed.
Thanks.
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by achimugu18: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Mekzmoney:
I got dis same invite today. Where u able to write d test?
If you did, were you able to get d job?
Please I need ur response ASAP,before I proceed.
Thanks.
Hello have you started work with them?
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by champsdre(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
I got their invite this mnth, waiting to b called fr the next stage (accreditation nd interview). To my surprise havent applied thru this firm bfr. Pls who do dey recruit for nd how do dey gt to know my personal mail??!!
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by chibwike(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2018
Holuwatopraise:
Hi peeps.....I got an email from smarthire ysterday saying dey re ICS........dey gave me series of questions to answer whch I did.....and immediately deer message came in to my mail DAT I passed......DAT it was successful..... And DAT dey ll get back to me as per d date I ll come for verification and interview........ Who got dis as well .....and wen ll dey send me d date.........
What and what did they ask in the test?
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Bakerdav: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2019
I got d message from ics Ltd just be that hv been rescheduled for assessment test that I should login for the test with d email sent to me previously, pls have deleted d email on my address since they send me mail January, how do I do the assessment test or get the username and password back
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Suf20: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2019
Check your trash you may be lucky to see it there

Bakerdav:
I got d message from ics Ltd just be that hv been rescheduled for assessment test that I should login for the test with d email sent to me previously, pls have deleted d email on my address since they send me mail January, how do I do the assessment test or get the username and password back
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Preeteeshir(f): 2:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Hello, concerning icsl were you given the job ? And how was the interview like ?
Bakerdav:
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Whizdomo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
Am still waiting for ics to send me date for documentation and interview..
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by MightyHand(m): 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
Whizdomo:
Am still waiting for ics to send me date for documentation and interview..
i got there message on Monday, but I don't know how serious they are, bcs I am currently in Abuja, and I don't want to waste my efforts going to Lagos for unprofitable reason...

1 Like

Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by zeekleo(m): 10:50am On Sep 28, 2019
i got the message yesterday, just finished the test and awaiting date for interview
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Whizdomo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
zeekleo:
i got the message yesterday, just finished the test and awaiting date for interview

Any news yet
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by lovean: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
Has any of you gotten a job through them yet?
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Princessfortune: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good evening

Just finished icsl smarthire test, was having four questions to go before I was timed out, then I received a mail that the test was unsuccessful, please does it mean I didn't pass the text? And won't they call or mail me again?
Preeteeshir:
Hello, concerning icsl were you given the job ? And how was the interview like ?
Re: Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Princessfortune:
Good evening

Just finished icsl smarthire test, was having four questions to go before I was timed out, then I received a mail that the test was unsuccessful, please does it mean I didn't pass the text? And won't they call or mail me again?

Yes,it unsuccessful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sustainable Development International Susdevi / SOL NIGERIA Does Anybody Knows Who They Are? / Should Application Letter Be Handwritten Or Typed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.