Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Buhari To Appoint Ministers At "Fullness Of Time" - presidency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appoint Ministers At "Fullness Of Time" - presidency. (591 Views)

President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Adeboye Ministers At Rivers Christmas Carol Wike, Wife, Akpabio In Worship Mood / Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Appoint Ministers At "Fullness Of Time" - presidency. by kay1one2(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari to appoint Ministers at fullness of time – Presidency

on july 07, 2015 at 6:05 pm in news
Facebook Share Twitter Share
By Levinus Nwabughiogu

ABUJA – President Mohammadu Buhari will appointment Ministers only when it is feasible, his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina said Tuesday.
Speaking exclusively to Vanguard in reaction to massive public concern on why the president has not formed his cabinet, Adesina said that the president is preparing the grounds for the Ministers, saying that they would be appointed at the fullness of time.
He said: “The appointment of Ministers is constitutional because the constitution prescribes that there must be a Minister from at least one state of the federation and President Mohammdu Buhari will do what is constitutional. So, he will constitute a cabinet.
“But then when he does it is his prerogative. He is the one who will determine when he needs that cabinet. But for now, he has said that he wants to lay a proper foundation for the administration and that’s why he has been working with bureaucrats; the various Permanent Secretaries.
“For the past two week and still going forward, the Permanent Secretaries have been briefing him on the state of their ministries and then, I am sure at the fullness of time, the Ministers will be appointed.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/buhari-to-appoint-ministers-at-fullness-of-time-presidency/
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At "Fullness Of Time" - presidency. by Ecoplexus: 6:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
News Update Dec 2018: After 3 years wait, Buhari finally appoints ministers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At "Fullness Of Time" - presidency. by Dannyset(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
When God took the Israelites by hand and led them tru the wilderness, taking them to the promise land. At the encounter of mere hunger that was only meant to last for a moment, they started murmuring saying "Are we not better off staying and dying in Egypt than dying in this wilderness". But alas! They never knew they were heading for their liberation. Only few who had faith made it. That was their period of transition. Things seem tight now because we are in the period of transition and it seems Baba isn't working. But I believe he is not sleeping and he's preparing the ground for a smooth work of his appointees.
We are in for a big gain if we are patient enough for it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At "Fullness Of Time" - presidency. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yeye Dullapo of a president...fullness of time after boko haram kill millions,you steal billions and crash the economy.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At "Fullness Of Time" - presidency. by Candyrain(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Fullness of time? Does that mean when he has taken enough of fura and kunu? grin

Well on a more serious note, I hope he does something fast. The country is fast heading south.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At "Fullness Of Time" - presidency. by lyntiffany(f): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Yes we know but is gonna take him ages.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At "Fullness Of Time" - presidency. by dotwyz: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Baba you can appoint them at any confinently time. Slow and stedy win the race.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At "Fullness Of Time" - presidency. by Roughfyzay(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Me wey be say I don lose hope in Dullard of Daura embarassed

But Mr Femi I.................

Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At "Fullness Of Time" - presidency. by Realdeals(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Okay
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At "Fullness Of Time" - presidency. by Obijulius: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please tell me this Dullard is joking.

I still don't get it, his confusion is contagious.
Re: Buhari To Appoint Ministers At "Fullness Of Time" - presidency. by tpiander: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
why is there so much biblical rhetoric in Buhari's administration.

puzzling, does he read the bible?

(1) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: Dogara’s Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila’s Faction / 2 Boys, Aged 9, 11, Arrested For Trying To Sell Bomb / Lesser Hajj: ‘nigerian Embassy Did Not Snub Pmb’s Family’-leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.