Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,380 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

2 Boys, Aged 9, 11, Arrested For Trying To Sell Bomb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Boys, Aged 9, 11, Arrested For Trying To Sell Bomb (589 Views)

Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" / 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Boys, Aged 9, 11, Arrested For Trying To Sell Bomb by joehotnaija(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Two young boys have been arrested in Yola, Adamawa State after they were caught trying to sell a bomb.
The children had received orders to take the explosive device to the Bauchare area of the state capital, according to Premium Times.
However they instead attempted to sell it to an aged man who is said to have rejected it.
“The two bombers are little boys. I saw when they took the explosives to one baba that buys scraps and the baba said he is not going to buy because it was small, they left,” a witness said.
“I was standing here in this fuel filling station when those boys left the baba but just as they got to the road, there was an explosion. One of them was injured and they started running,” he added.
The incident has been confirmed by the State Road Safety Corp Commander, Luka Ikpi.
“When I heard the noise, I rushed out but I was told it was tyre that got burst. But the sound I heard was not that of tyre. So I asked my officer in charge of intelligence to find out,” Ikpi said.
“It was when he came back that he confirmed my fears, and told me that two little boys have been apprehended. I then arrested them and handed over them to the police,” he added.
The number of young suicide bombers in Nigeria has been on the increase and they are believed to be assigned to the deadly duty by terrorist sect, Boko Haram.
The country has witnessed a spate of terror attacks which has claimed more than 500 lives since President Muhammadu Buhari was sworn in on May
read more news http://newsvibesng..com/
http://newsvibesng..com/2015/07/10-hottest-nigerian-celebrity-couples.html
http://newsvibesng..com/2015/07/suicide-bomber-recognition-guide.html

1 Share

Re: 2 Boys, Aged 9, 11, Arrested For Trying To Sell Bomb by kelvincoll(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
shocked i cannot imagine the havoc if that bomb went off @ d fuel station.
“I was standing here in this fuel filling station when those boys left the baba but just they got to the road, there was an explosion. One of them was injured and they started running,” he added.

Parents especially in north have got a lot of work to do in ensuring there wards are no instrument of mass destruction

FTC? hmmmm..... no special feeling undecided ... however dedicating this space to Lamido Snr & Jnr of Jigawa state... thy days in prison be long
Re: 2 Boys, Aged 9, 11, Arrested For Trying To Sell Bomb by Success1sMine: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
b
Re: 2 Boys, Aged 9, 11, Arrested For Trying To Sell Bomb by idolda: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
o
Re: 2 Boys, Aged 9, 11, Arrested For Trying To Sell Bomb by ikbnice(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
The problems of Nigeria took a worse turn when this Abokis decided to start making bombs instead of Suya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Boys, Aged 9, 11, Arrested For Trying To Sell Bomb by ELTON123(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Success1sMine:
b
b is for buhari
Re: 2 Boys, Aged 9, 11, Arrested For Trying To Sell Bomb by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2015
This is serious.

(1) (Reply)

(OPINION) Have U Noticed? "A Must Read" / Five Persons Die Over Ramadan Gifts / See What Obj Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.