Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Happens To My Ads Earnings If It Is Not Up To The Monthly Minimum Payout - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Happens To My Ads Earnings If It Is Not Up To The Monthly Minimum Payout (660 Views)

Bloggers, What Day Of The Month Do You Get Yout Google Adsense Earnings? / Recommended Nigerian Adnetwork And Their Minimum Payout / What Is The Monthly Salary Of A CEH / Pentester In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To My Ads Earnings If It Is Not Up To The Monthly Minimum Payout by jerrydelight(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
I came across a guy who told me that if ads earnings is not upto the minimum monthly or weekly payout it returns to Zero the following month. how true is this?
does that mean if i earn about $40 from an ads network with a minimum of $50 dollars payout per month, i wont be paid and the following month it will start all over again from Zero or does it accumulate?
Re: What Happens To My Ads Earnings If It Is Not Up To The Monthly Minimum Payout by kingstylo01(m): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
jerrydelight:
I came across a guy who told me that if ads earnings is not upto the minimum monthly or weekly payout it returns to Zero the following month. how true is this?
does that mean if i earn about $40 from an ads network with a minimum of $50 dollars payout per month, i wont be paid and the following month it will start all over again from Zero or does it accumulate?
which ad network are you using
Re: What Happens To My Ads Earnings If It Is Not Up To The Monthly Minimum Payout by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 08, 2015
jerrydelight:

It will be rolled over till u reach the payout mark
Re: What Happens To My Ads Earnings If It Is Not Up To The Monthly Minimum Payout by jerrydelight(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
kingstylo01:
which ad network are you using
google adsense
Re: What Happens To My Ads Earnings If It Is Not Up To The Monthly Minimum Payout by jerrydelight(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
modestbrowser:

It will be rolled over till u reach the payout mark
ok thanks for the clarification
Re: What Happens To My Ads Earnings If It Is Not Up To The Monthly Minimum Payout by bedfordng(m): 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
jerrydelight:
yes it will automatically start from zero the following month but your previous earnings will be added to the following month earnings in total.so you get paid when the previous earnings and the following month earnings is up to the minimum payout

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Non Hosted Google Adsense Account For Sale / Website Designer Is Needed ( Most Preferred Location: Osun/ogbomosho) / Recommend Me A Trusted Adsense Seller With Reasonable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.