Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland (2651 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by buharrrrriiiii: 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
theassassin:
Buhari stop chewing gworo sipping kunu and burukutu

Buhari you're a terrorist angry
+ flis make nigeria forgivam for me, i go join islamic militant, thay tell me say allah i go give me 1m vagirns for havean if i die, make i make nigeria islamic state, kia suuleee!!! Give me my gworo and kwunu i wan go aso rock

Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by theassassin: 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
buharrrrriiiii:
+ flis make nigeria forgivam for me, i go join islamic militant, thay tell me say allah i go give me 1m vagirns for havean if i die, make i make nigeria islamic state, kia suuleee!!! Give me my gworo and kwunu i wan go aso rock

thank God you know say you be terrorist

resign and become my gateman i have 2 sacks of gworo for your chewing pleasure every morning.

i will buy you kunu because you're a bastard kunu sipping monkey.

Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
buharrrrriiiii:
you talking to your presido like that, i m talking to army commander they will fish u out, that case closed. Who again? 8-)
LoL...
Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by aryzgreat: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Kai zis daura dullardd is a coconut head. Berry berry stufid fresident.

Y I neba gib commissioner chance make I gib u small brain

Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by buharrrrriiiii: 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
aryzgreat:

Kai I don pinish fiful por zis kwantiri.

Kai fiful I dey die fer seconds, I dey talk apter I go bisit cow I go bisit bictims,

Y I neba kari AK47 go pinish boko menini, I talk say I be old soja, old soja I get flenty flenty exferience por war ne

Y I dey dissafoint naijeriya fiful?

Kai. I don enter one chance.
kai you i know say i be genara, nachi ubansu i finis them for kantagora, kano even war between mallam abu and mesuya in 1900s, but boko haram i be daiska and small children now i dey ves

Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by buharrrrriiiii: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Buhari where is your certificate?
kia this mallam i dey ask too much, catifica idey for school.

Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by buharrrrriiiii: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
IKWEREBIAFRAN:
Why are you so dull, have you condemned the recent bombing as usual? wink
you i say kwandem, kai me i no know kwandem.

Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by buharrrrriiiii: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
theassassin:

thank God you know say you be terrorist

resign and become my gateman i have 2 sacks of gworo for your chewing pleasure every morning.

i will buy you kunu because you're a bastard kunu sipping monkey.
you i get gworo from kwara forest But if i resign obj go ves, wait! Wait!! The kunu i getam for ginger

Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by theassassin: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
buharrrrriiiii:
you i get gworo from kwara forest But if i resign obj go ves, wait! Wait!! The kunu i getam for ginger
kai wahlai i don dey like you small small grin

but you be terrorist

for the kunu ginger boku boku
Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by buharrrrriiiii: 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
theassassin:

kai wahlai i don dey like you small small grin

but you be terrorist

for the kunu ginger boku boku
yewa yewa, my fifuru nigeria i don dey like me, thinking.... I must claim my vagirns for heaven

Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by acenazt: 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
buharrrrriiiii:
kalo, dont you need anything?
ur daughter zahra in my bed tonight will do
Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by buharrrrriiiii: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
acenazt:
ur daughter zahra in my bed tonight will do
after today you i go become muslim, you i go de bend down de pic, kagi kwoo

Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
lol grin grin grin grin lots of sick ppl on nl
Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by HzRF(m): 10:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
buharrrrriiiii:
you mean i buhari de shayo? Nigerians no like me oo, they just take me to aso rock to die there, no i will resign
Malam Malam za fromise on telefision to peed za hungiri shewdren, poour fiful Nd to fiv #5000 to za jobless youth in the kontiri
But nofin show since za get to office. Itz only cows za bisit

Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by buskie13(m): 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
Beremx:
Bloodykiller you again?
hey ma'am...with due respect...I'd love to know ur views about de present govt of president Buhari...how many positive news so far...tnx Beremx
Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by Khd95(m): 2:23am On Jul 08, 2015
12 gallons of fresh cow milk ebry taim I visit am for kawo fo daurae grin

Kai Mallam I sure say ya kawo I free frm new castle diseases kwo

Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by buharrrrriiiii: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2015
HzRF:

Malam Malam za fromise on telefision to peed za hungiri shewdren, poour fiful Nd to fiv #5000 to za jobless youth in the kontiri
But nofin show since za get to office. Itz only cows za bisit
my fifuru, me i sory for everythim, i don fogetam for everythim i sey when i de do kwampem.
Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by HzRF(m): 7:25am On Jul 08, 2015
buharrrrriiiii:
my fifuru, me i sory for everythim, i don fogetam for everythim i sey when i de do kwampem.
Za fiful arh not haffy for za gofament
Wahali
Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by buharrrrriiiii: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2015
buskie13:
hey ma'am...with due respect...I'd love to know ur views about de present govt of president Buhari...how many positive news so far...tnx Beremx
no na me be buhari and you de say positive, make una live nigeria alone, im go take care of im sef, you i see me do anything?
Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by buharrrrriiiii: 7:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Khd95:
12 gallons of fresh cow milk ebry taim I visit am for kawo fo daurae grin

Kai Mallam I sure say ya kawo I free frm new castle diseases kwo
u i de put eye for my milk kwoo? Kai mallam
Re: I President Buhari Is Now On Nairaland by Khd95(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2015
buharrrrriiiii:
u i de put eye for my milk kwoo? Kai mallam

abi i qo gif me 2 fatty bombom kawo...

Why Rochas Okorocha Is The Best Governor Nigeria Ever Had(picturs) / Nyesome Wike's Wikipedia Page Edited To "Former Governor" / See Wat Happened 2 IPOB Who Displayed Biafra Flag In Senegal During U-23 Match