Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (63813 Views)

Estate Agent Impregnates His Friend’s Wife In Nasarawa (Photos) / Ways You Are Making Life Hard For Yourself / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by kilode100(f): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Oh! Lawd! cheesy

I lie? cheesy
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by misreal(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Please run away from them.....

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by grandstar(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2015
victorazy:

Smart ke!
I think the said guy "OP" is enjoying the stunt if not I wonder why he never expose the promiscuous woman.

u may be right!!!

anyway he genuinely does not want to sleep with the woman

just loves the attention

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Ricswagger: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Isn't Adultery for adults?
it is not for adult bt a sin committed by married pple,it is a sin against God and ur spouse

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by 49cents(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2015
u need a witness for any future wahala

tell the pastor or priest of your friends wife and let that one counsel her and serves as witness

all these is just to maintain your friendship with your friend

telling your wife will aggravate the tension

telling your friend will end his marraige

pray for yourself and your friend's wife that the devil should loos his hold on the matter
avoid communication with your friend"s wife and STERNLY WARN HER NOT TO CALL YOU AGAIN ON SUCH ISSUES

DO NOT GIVE IN TO HER SEDUCTION IT IS AN UNPROFITABLE AFFAIR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by onajo2000(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2015
The konji don too much for the woman
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by sonnyudoh(m): 8:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Why do we have the Nigerian police force, report her to the nearest police station

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by meccuno: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2015
You are in serious wahala dude.......lolz.....everywhere u go....
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2015
mrkings84:
Throw her out of ur house, tell her never to return with those bastard kids! undecidedThrow her out of ur house, tell her never to return with those bastard kids!

NA YOUR TYPE DEY FAIL EXAM, FAIL INTERVIEW, JUST DEY FAIL EVERYTHING.
YOU DEY READ AT ALL? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Billygee2u: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2015
waleadex:
Hmm..save her messages and warn her in a reply never to make such advances any further. Let her know that upon further advances you will tell her hubby and your wife too. That way I think she can let you be.
good advice.
God bless you dear.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by maskid(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Larablink:
loud mouth,your here again running your mouth as usual.if you can't advice why can't you shut up that hole you call a mouth. Coward. angry angry angry

U fool, of course he is damn right.. Why come to millions of pple 4 advice een u cnt even tell ur wife?. U are as confused a. U are demented.

Its either u are a hopeless attention seeker or just a bloody fiction writer.

Vamoose jor!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Stylz69(m): 8:49am On Jul 08, 2015
First thing to do when you want to post such is to make sure you remain anonymous. Having a twitter handle in your profile doesn't help especially when it is your name. As for the subject matter...

You know the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by pastorgodswillm(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2015
HMMM, THIS IS SERIOUS BUT CAN BE HANDLED IN THE MOST MATURED WAY. HERE IS MY ADVICE

1. GATHER ENOUGH PROVE INCLUDIN VOICE RECORDING

2. TELL YOUR WIFE FIRST IF SHE IS A MATURED TYPE THAT CAN CONTROL HERSELF. BUT IF SHE'S NOT DON'T BOTHER TO TELL HER

3. ORGANIZE A DINNER/LUNCH GATHERING THAT WILL INVOLVE YOUR FRIEND, YOUR WIFE, YOUR FRIEND'S WIFE AND MAY BE ANOTHER PERSON. BUT THE PRSON YOU ARE GOING TO INVOLVE MUST BE SOMEONE REASONABLE, UNDERSTANDING AND CAN INFLUENCE YOUR WIFE AND YOUR FRIEND

THE REASON FOR INVOLVING THE PERSON IS SO THAT THE CAN

1. STAND AS A JUDGE OR A WITNESS
2. HE CAN ALSO HELP CALM YOUR FRIEND DOWN AS WELL AS YOUR WIFE
3. HE CAN TRY AND SEE THAT HE RESOLVE ALL OUTCOMING CRISES/SSUE THAT THE MEETING WILL RESULT TO EITHER BETWEEN AND YOUR FRIEND OR BETWEEN YOUR FRIEND AND HIS WIFE.

BUT BE SETTLED IN YOUR MIND THAT THIS ISSUE WILL BREAK SOMETHING EITHER BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND, YOU AND YOUR WIFE, BETWEEN YOUR FRIEND AND HIS WIFE AND UNAVOIDABLY BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND'S WIFE BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS

1. YOU HAVE DONE THE RIGHT THING BEFORE GOD AND MAN MAKING YOU RIGHTEOUS

2. YOU HAVE DEFEATED THIS DANGERiOUS TEMPTATION

NO MATTER THE OUTCOME YOU WILL BE THe ONE WINNING IN EVERY ASPECT

PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE TO CALL THE GET TOGETHER MAKE SURE EITHER YOUR FRIEND OR HIS WIFE DOES NOT HAVE ANY CLUE AS TO WHY YOU ARE ORGANISING THE GET TOGETHER

FOR MORE COUNSELLING OR PEACE MAKING CALL ME ON +8098753274
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by NaijaEarnOnline: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2015
DonCortino:

bros am looking for work and am in ph too, can u assit a brother?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by maskid(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2015
maskid:

U fool, of course he is damn right.. Why come to millions of pple 4 advice een he cnt even tell his wife?. He is as confused a. U are demented.

Its either u n the OP are a hopeless attention seekers or just a bloody fiction writers.

Vamoose jor!!!!
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by bakynes(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Take this advice from me. Try to avoid her totally, if your friend tells you to go over to his house to help her to the hospital, give him some excuse like you travelled to the village coz ur mother too is sick and u not in town or you go with your wife everytime you go there.Save the text msgs and record the phone calls just like everybody else has adviced incase she blackmails you. That's if you don't want to destroy ur friend's marriage. But if you want ur friend to know the type of wife he married don't tell her you want to tell ur friend coz if you do she will beat u to it by telling him first with tears you know women.just go ahead and tell him with evidence.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2015
The truth be told, whether u will be the one to expose her or she exposes herself, ur relationship with ur friend will never be the same after. And if u don't handle it well it will also screw ur relationship with ur wife...
My advice; if u love ur wife and family then they should be more impotant to u than the relationship with ur friend because u can never make the relationship wth the same when the whole thing ends. So its better u tell ur wife now showing her the evidences u already have with u. If u keep saving those evidences for future use and ur wife sees it before u tell her, that will be a bigger problem for u. Its better to save ur family than ur friendship with than guy, which can never be the same again. Even if ur wife will escalate it its better she is on ur side. But try as much as possible to make her be calm and not escalate the issue.
After tellin ur wife both of u can now plan on how to expose her with mor concrete evidence to her husband.
If u just keep saying no, when the whole gets exposed it might be difficult to exonerate u...

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2015
sonofananimal:

NA YOUR TYPE DEY FAIL EXAM, FAIL INTERVIEW, JUST DEY FAIL EVERYTHING. YOU DEY READ AT ALL? undecided

Aswear that guy na mumu

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ruggedtimi(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2015
keep it to urself...before you cause problem
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by carzola(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Is this OP christiano Ronaldo or David Beckam? grin grin when u finish smoking PH sk you come here and type rubbish...
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
chimkaire:
.... shocked oti ooooshocked
I didn't read of him complaining of "monotony" ooooooo undecided lipsrsealed

Bae, the dude doesn't have to complain of monotony b4 you make the deduction. A lil bird tells me he's having a moral war.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by missmalachi: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
It amazes me why a married woman wil display such a high level of stupidity.such attitude are nt far 4rm wat dey did wen single.

Wen u sleep wit anything as single,u wuil definitely do worse as married

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2015
U really need 2 avoid this woman. She ll ruin u if u didnt do d needful on time.
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by rotzyy(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Thank God you did not depend on her, she doesn't provide help for you anyway, if not my brother, you will be like some, my advice for you is to tell your wife, and any time you want to go to your friends house don't ever go alone again, and even if she call your number give it to your wife, and you should let your wife make a threat on her,.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by 9jatatafo(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Guy flee from adulterous woman. The worst is that she is your friend's wife. Think bro, if your friend should bleep your wife, how would you feel? Be firm and told that evil woman off!
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by ledaman: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2015
pray for God intervention and never you visit your friend's house alone except with your wife!
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by dyabman(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2015
falconey:
oh brother!

The devil want to get you through her..........let's pray!

Pastors everywhere .. grin shocked

OP

Guy do this thing sharperly commot face.. and if yawa don gaz , tell your friend and but make sure you have a strong evidence that she's the one trying to lure you into it.. a video or something.. for future purpose.. like this guy below me said.
Olufemiolaolu:
U dont really need 2 avoid this woman. She ll ruin u if u didnt do d needful on time.

Be wise man and shine your eyes. shocked
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by pastorgodswillm(m): 9:02am On Jul 08, 2015
HMMM, THIS IS SERIOUS BUT CAN BE HANDLED IN THE MOST MATURED WAY. HERE IS MY ADVICE

1. GATHER ENOUGH PROVE INCLUDIN VOICE RECORDING

2. TELL YOUR WIFE FIRST IF SHE IS A MATURED TYPE THAT CAN CONTROL HERSELF. BUT IF SHE'S NOT DON'T BOTHER TO TELL HER

3. ORGANIZE A DINNER/LUNCH GATHERING THAT WILL INVOLVE YOUR FRIEND, YOUR WIFE, YOUR FRIEND'S WIFE AND MAY BE ANOTHER PERSON. BUT THE PRSON YOU ARE GOING TO INVOLVE MUST BE SOMEONE REASONABLE, UNDERSTANDING AND CAN INFLUENCE YOUR WIFE AND YOUR FRIEND

THE REASON FOR INVOLVING THE PERSON IS SO THAT THE CAN

1. STAND AS A JUDGE OR A WITNESS
2. HE CAN ALSO HELP CALM YOUR FRIEND DOWN AS WELL AS YOUR WIFE
3. HE CAN TRY AND SEE THAT HE RESOLVE ALL OUTCOMING CRISES/SSUE THAT THE MEETING WILL RESULT TO EITHER BETWEEN AND YOUR FRIEND OR BETWEEN YOUR FRIEND AND HIS WIFE.

BUT BE SETTLED IN YOUR MIND THAT THIS ISSUE WILL BREAK SOMETHING EITHER BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND, YOU AND YOUR WIFE, BETWEEN YOUR FRIEND AND HIS WIFE AND UNAVOIDABLY BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR FRIEND'S WIFE BUT THE BOTTOM LINE IS

1. YOU HAVE DONE THE RIGHT THING BEFORE GOD AND MAN MAKING YOU RIGHTEOUS

2. YOU HAVE DEFEATED THIS DANGERiOUS TEMPTATION

NO MATTER THE OUTCOME YOU WILL BE THe ONE WINNING IN EVERY ASPECT

PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE TO CALL THE GET TOGETHER MAKE SURE EITHER YOUR FRIEND OR HIS WIFE DOES NOT HAVE ANY CLUE AS TO WHY YOU ARE ORGANISING THE GET TOGETHER

FOR MORE COUNSELLING OR PEACE MAKING CALL ME ON +2348098753274
Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by Nteogwuija(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2015
thats what you see when someone marries a woman that was and is still promiscuous; she will forever be insatiable, except God's intervention

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by 360degree(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Lets first identify the risks involve in order of severity.
1) Your relationship with God is at risk
2)Your life is at risk
3)Your family is at risk
4)Your friendship is at risk.

Now, if you have a relationship with God then you will reject this offer outrightly without any advise from anyone. I sense you dont want to do it just because you want to still maintain your friendship else you would have consider the offer. What Joseph said was "I cant do this and sin to my God" so consider God first.

I dont think you have consider the risk on your life if you succumb to such offer. Though your wife's friend but you may not know how you may be affected personally should you do this. You may be affected in so may ways and you life may even be threathened. All I know is that there is short, medium and long term implications of any actions and inactions we take. So be guided!

You may not also have considered the risk you may put your family before even friendship. It may be dangerious for you to give in to such a request. I guess you are happy seing your family together and living in peace. Please be careful!

Now coming to your relationship with your friend. This I think is also very important but in a cross road like find yourself, we may say is least important than those listed above. So, I will advise you maintain your relationship with God and desist from all appearances of evil.

Good day

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me by blesoh(f): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2015
My dear tell ur wife to warn her dat way she will never disturb u again,ur wife shld pretend like she saw a msg in ur fone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Catches Wife Giving 5-year-old Son ‘Mouth Action’ / Making Love & Raising A Family / Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.