Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) (77644 Views)

Zimbabwean Guard And Friend's Wife Turn Cemetery Into Sex Spa (Photo) / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:00pm On May 11, 2016
A taxi driver got more than he bargained for after he was caught smashing his friend's wife near his house in Lusaka, the capital city of Zambia.

According to reports, the taxi driver identified as Patrick Chanda usually drives his friend's wife to work on a daily basis. He said he was forced to have sex with her because she failed to pay him for service rendered. His words below;

"After taking her for work in the morning, she told me that she will give me money later in the afternoon after she comes back from work. I agreed because that is the nature of our work. She later called me around 7.30pm to pick her up from Chilanga were she said she had traveled for work and I agreed".

"After picking her up I drove to Lusaka Hellen Kaunda area were she resides and I demanded that she pay me my money i have worked for, Instead she complained that she didn't have money and told me to sleep with her. I tried to insist to just give me my money, but she removed her underwear and squeezed me, It was at this stage when i got carried away and slept with her just in my car" he lamented.

The woman's husband did not find the "joke" funny, he pounced on the driver who is also his friend -beating him mercilessly.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/she-forced-me-to-do-it-driver-caught.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:00pm On May 11, 2016
satan is a liar

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by CastedDude: 9:02pm On May 11, 2016
u dey lucky say u even dey alive

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by hungryboy(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2016
Him don knack your wife him don knack am,

If you like beat your wife or upload their pics. Online,
Nothing can change that fact

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2016
shame no dey catch u....jonsing man
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2016
Oh boi! shocked shocked

Somebody please help me close my mouth!

Lalasticlala...come n see someone more gifted than Lie muhammed ooo grin

When devil hear some people lie, e go shout holy Jesus out of shock!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Harmored(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2016
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2016
ibudo baba LABEORUN

2 Likes

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2016
He don enter d hole already.... No amount ov beating can change dat

5 Likes

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by timilehing(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by englishmart(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2016
konji no know pastor

3 Likes

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by biz9ja(m): 11:00pm On May 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Onyeawu

2 Likes

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by NEHLIVE: 11:01pm On May 11, 2016
mmm
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 11, 2016
shocked chai[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Smartsyn(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2016
I see..

Even though men came out from a vagina , they don't seem to resist the sight of it and its centrifugal effect. Explain and state why. 100mks

18 Likes

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 11, 2016
U have done well
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Doublyu(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2016
When u marry a hoe.... smh...

2 Likes

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by CaptainBomb(m): 11:01pm On May 11, 2016
Sooooooooooooooo?

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by calliope(f): 11:01pm On May 11, 2016
I fear friends, Most are wolf in sheep clothing...

7 Likes

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by timilehing(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2016
I don't trust any news from Nationalhelm
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by shokayz(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
U be yeye boy
hungryboy:
Him don knack your wife him don knack am,

If you like beat your wife or upload their pics. Online,

Nothing can change that fact

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 11:02pm On May 11, 2016
sad
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by SKAMM(m): 11:02pm On May 11, 2016
He might be telling the truth o. Konji nor be only bastard for men na #just saying

1 Like

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by slim19(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2016
grin
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 11, 2016
Why will any man allow his wife to be taken to work on daily basis by his friend.

4 Likes

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by bestman09(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2016
na waa
Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by collitexnaira(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2016
Shoo! Driver don flex clean mouth, a friend in deed

This is what happen when you marry a prostitute as a wife,,, who knows how many people she has paid back in such manner

The husband should return her to the brothel he picked her from

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:03pm On May 11, 2016
Okay,I thought is a yoruba man and a yoruba woman cos is part of their tradition.so,there is no point reading the story.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Having Sex With Friend's Wife Caught In Zambia (Photos) by slim19(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
herbie27:
Why will any man allow his wife to be taken to work on daily basis by his friend
he trusted him with his wife

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kayan Mata, Cause Of Alarming Rate Of Divorce In Abuja, Other States / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.