Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering (30270 Views)

President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together / EFCC Closes In On Ex- Nigerian Defense Minister Obanikoro, Two Sons Over N4.8B / Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
pbs4real:
shege!!!tongue
Bansa!!! tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by pbs4real(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
undecidedundecidedundecided
ahsekeena:

Bansa!!! tongue
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
I have been waiting for this hypocritical hate mongering sell out and his children to get what's coming to them. Here's to hoping they rot in jail! tongue

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Pebcak: 11:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by kestolove95(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2015
pbs4real:
chai!,u go like prick ehn! E dey shw for ur foreheadtongue
why I no go like prick? Am Nt a lesbo
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by architez: 12:37am On Jul 08, 2015
kestolove95:
E swit mi like prick

Here is one honest woman. I will send u a private email. We must get together. I hope u like them thick and a little bit bent (but not too bent).
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Teekrayne(m): 1:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Gosh!!!! Help us in Nigeria God.........
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 08, 2015
If i got into power.... EFCC might start looking for my grandma as well,cos every member of my family would be involved
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by dokyOloye: 4:57am On Jul 08, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
GEJ kept this man from prosecution, this case should have been settled long ago but lamido stayed back in PDP and gej paid him for his loyalty by sweeping the case under the carpet. Now that we have CHANGE let's pray lamido's case doesn't end the ffk way because efcc has a penchant for bungling every serious corruption case that comes to them, they only know how to handle 10kobo thieves.
U managed to mention only Lamido and FFK.
What abt Amaechi,Kwakwanso,Wammako,etc?
Those ones are saints ba?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by YoungWiseCash: 5:29am On Jul 08, 2015
They should also arrest ex governor of Abia state, his son and his wife.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2015
vicoloni:
EFCC should be scrapped. Selective anti corruption crusade!
ur mouth should be scrapped.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by GreatEngineer(m): 6:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Picture of them inside black maria or they are only fool the public and would be release soon.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:29am On Jul 08, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
GEJ kept this man from prosecution, this case should have been settled long ago but lamido stayed back in PDP and gej paid him for his loyalty by sweeping the case under the carpet. Now that we have CHANGE let's pray lamido's case doesn't end the ffk way because efcc has a penchant for bungling every serious corruption case that comes to them, they only know how to handle 10kobo thieves.
Jonathan used the shielding of Lamido's two sons to trade with his 2015 ambition, thereby preventing their father from contesting.
Where is Bärcanista to tell us the process of arresting these men was started by Jonathan?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:32am On Jul 08, 2015
pus22:
shocked
By international law EFCC is limited to this map.
The Great Musiwa.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:36am On Jul 08, 2015
egift:
What will TANoids Wail about now? EFCC keep it up!
Bärcanista will, as he usually does, say the process was started by Jonathan before May 29.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by liveexoticfish: 6:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Hummmm Nigeria !!!!! fellow Nigeria!!!!!
U see thives u see your money by tracing from left to right from up to down What next? carry your money Go back to Nigeria account !!!!
Abi waitng is another ffk oooo ??
I beg searh their house carry money baack to cbn from our police to our judge are total corupt what are their waiting for?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by anibestlala(m): 6:57am On Jul 08, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I think pursuing legal matters is like running a zoo ba?wait n see how the legal tussle would unfold.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by dataland: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Cheapest Mtn data bundle ever at give away price

Buy mtn data valid for a month
check my profile for more details
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by pbs4real(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2015
kestolove95:
why I no go like prick? Am Nt a lesbo
cheesycheesy u neva jam the one wey go make u cry be dattongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by pbs4real(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2015
ahsekeena:

Bansa!!! tongue
since i knw u. . . .ve neva seen ur pix on ur dptongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by MrCounselor: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Don't knw if Nigeria will be free from the cause of Money Laudering.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2015
gud work..

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by JJKADRY(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Ah ah ah ah!
NOVEMBER 2015!!! which meditarian or longitudinal abi latitudinal point ni? EFCC of no nation
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2015
architez:

Here is one honest woman. I will send u a private email. We must get together. I hope u like them thick and a little bit bent (but not too bent).
See your life? Na man yu de follow talk cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Pecca: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2015
EFCC" AND "ARREST" BE LIKE FATHER AND SON. THEY PART WAY, THOU, WHEN IT COMES TO SUCCESSFUL PROSECUTION. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF NON-STARTERS WHO PUT THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE...ARREST BEFORE INVESTIGATION THEREBY SHOWING THEIR HAND. THIS CASE WILL SOON BE THROWN OUT OF COURT.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by mildflame: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2015
What abt Akpabio n his Gang
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by architez: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
See your life? Na man yu de follow talk cheesy

How man go say prick sweet?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2015
architez:

How man go say prick sweet?
I don tell you. Him only change him (m) to (f).
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 08, 2015
pbs4real:
since i knw u. . . .ve neva seen ur pix on ur dptongue

For real?

Well,I'm not the only one.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus / RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.