Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Avoid Revolution Taking Place In Accordance To The Recent Reaction From Pdp Medi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avoid Revolution Taking Place In Accordance To The Recent Reaction From Pdp Medi (468 Views)

Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / Nigerian Patriots, NP Political Movement Formed By Topshots From PDP, APC / Photos From PDP National Convention Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Revolution Taking Place In Accordance To The Recent Reaction From Pdp Medi by ENGCHIME(m): 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
AVOID REVOLUTION TAKING PLACE IN ACCORDANCE TO THE RECENT REACTION FROM PDP MEDIA WATCHDOG BY Eng-Chime Chinedu Enoch
It is highly unacceptable and provocative to ascertain any rigmarole plan to unseat a democratically elected individual. The unscrupulous elements known as cowardice who had cowardly became cowbanes to a country known as one Nigeria have never been at peace whenever there is progress democratically in order to see their Dubious and personal interest flourish.
I am exercising my feeling after the responses and reactions I got from individuals and organizations in the country concerning the recent development on a plan to unseat Chief Senator Ike Ekweremmadu from his democratically and constitutionally elected seat. The person of Ekweremmadu is not only a quintessence of physical righteousness, but also a capsule portrait of human perfection that many of our youths look up to as their future leader.
Why must some individuals always take the masses for granted with their evil manipulation and plot? Please people behind this evil plan should know that all humans have one head; anything can happen and must desist from hypothetical repulsive forces unleashing unnecessary palaver.
I must conclude by saying that any attempt to harm or remove him, is an attempt to our freedom through democracy which the previous Government lead by Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikewe Jonathan installed before leaving office and any opposite actions thereafter can never be predicted. God bless PDP Media Watchdog for alerting the masses, they are doing a great Job. Eng-Chime
Re: Avoid Revolution Taking Place In Accordance To The Recent Reaction From Pdp Medi by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dont every1 deserve to own a mouth

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Ex US Sec. Gen. Madeline Albright With His Entourage / I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola / Jonathan CSO Obua Released - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.