Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,616 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola (469 Views)

Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Kashamu Donates 30 Trailers Of Rice To Osun Workers / PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by Fixation: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Gov. Rauf Aregbesola of Osun on Monday denied speculations that that his administration was planning to sack 10,000 workers.
Aregbesola in a statement by his media aide, Semiu Okanlawon, said in Osogbo that “the so-called plan’’ to sack 10,000 workers is a figment of an imagination by the opposition party in the state.
According to the statement, nowhere has the Aregbesola administration signifies any intention to sack any worker.
“The workers’ sack speculation was part of the opposition party calculated move to misinform workers, confuse them and demoralise them.
“Discerning and decent people have come to the conclusion that when opposition makes any allegation, you must quickly dismiss it as being in its character to fabricate falsehood to confuse unsuspecting masses.
“This latest falsehood is part of the opposition tactics to misinform workers, confuse them and demoralise them. Nowhere has the Aregbesola’s administration signified any intention to sack any worker. (NAN)
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/im-not-planning-to-sack-10000-osun-workers-aregbesola/#sthash.4Brjxf2A.dpuf

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by Prodigee: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
ok.
Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by Fixation: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
arket
Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yeye Man, U for sack dem b4?? When u never pay them??
Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by nice101(m): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by temitemi1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Useless governor!
Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by tayebest(m): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
wailing waller reporter misleading people since time immemorial! grin grin
Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by MrOmoyemi: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
The writer below me has mistakenly mixed otapiapia with peak milk in hot water to fight this cold weather
Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by funstufz(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
If you like, sack all workers in Osun and pack their offices with your family members as their replacements, just make sure you have ready their Gratuities ready and their Pension. Don't forget also to pay the backlog of arrears owing them..

thank you
Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by Demmocrats(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by emamos: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fixation:
Gov. Rauf Aregbesola of Osun on Monday denied speculations that that his administration was planning to sack 10,000 workers.
Aregbesola in a statement by his media aide, Semiu Okanlawon, said in Osogbo that “the so-called plan’’ to sack 10,000 workers is a figment of an imagination by the opposition party in the state.
According to the statement, nowhere has the Aregbesola administration signifies any intention to sack any worker.
“The workers’ sack speculation was part of the opposition party calculated move to misinform workers, confuse them and demoralise them.
“Discerning and decent people have come to the conclusion that when opposition makes any allegation, you must quickly dismiss it as being in its character to fabricate falsehood to confuse unsuspecting masses.
“This latest falsehood is part of the opposition tactics to misinform workers, confuse them and demoralise them. Nowhere has the Aregbesola’s administration signified any intention to sack any worker. (NAN)
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/im-not-planning-to-sack-10000-osun-workers-aregbesola/#sthash.4Brjxf2A.dpuf
i knw it s a figment of imaginatn but just sell d helicopta to pay woteva part u owe ur workers
Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
E get one particular restaurant wey i dey go chop 4 G.R.A. E get one oyinbo wey dey always come chop there too... Anytime dis oyinbo chop finish, he go shout ''Hey'', so I wonder wetin dey make am shout. I decided to chop wetin d oyinbo dey always chop so maybe me self go shout too. When I reach d restaurant these afternon, I order wetin d man dey chop. Dem tell me say na chicken & red wine, so i chop am finish, i no shout. I collect extra plate, but i no still shout. I say dis oyinbo na mumu o, wetin dey make am shout like dat? Na so i just vex ask 4 my bill. The waiter tell me say one plate of chicken & red wine na N75,000 then d extra plate too na another N75,000. Na then I shout hey! heyy!! heyyy!!! heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. ......... Nairalanders, Up till now, I still dey shout o.
Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by VickJames(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
This man should just resign and make history as the most incompetent governor of all time.

He has made his people beggars and "mogbo mo ya". This is one thing about playing on people's senses with propaganda and excess mouthing.
Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by Fixation: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: I’m Not Planning To Sack 10,000 Osun Workers – Aregbesola by Blackfire(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Prophet AREgbese

(1) (Reply)

South African Cops Beat A 33 Year Old Nigerian To Death / Buhari In Action:buhari To Split NNPC Into Two …plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Bl / THE Sporadic Shooting Heard Around Damaturu Was Caused By A SOLDIER.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.