Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,895 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] (46681 Views)

Kate Henshaw & Emeka Ossai 1992 Throwback Photo / Adesua Etomi, Annie Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Omoni: Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? / What On Earth Is Wrong With Kiss Daniel? - Gman650 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] by surelove(f): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
firstolalekan:
shocked shocked shocked I'm so so in love
( * ) v
In love with who?
Re: Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] by surelove(f): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
firstolalekan:
( * ) v
In love with who?
Re: Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] by firstolalekan(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
surelove:

In love with who?
With you you you and you of course. wink
Re: Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] by surelove(f): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
firstolalekan:
( * ) v
In love with who?
Re: Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] by firstolalekan(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
surelove:

In love with who?
undecided You of course. You you you and you. wink
Re: Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] by surelove(f): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
firstolalekan:
undecided You of course. You you you and you. wink
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
Re: Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] by LkAdeola(m): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
LajaLaba:
Sir werey grin
Sir werey indeed
Re: Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] by firstolalekan(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
surelove:

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
Yes. I have been on my own all this while till I found you. I don't wanna ever be on my own again. embarassed
Re: Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] by FRANKOXY(m): 6:11am On Jul 10, 2015
I always dream of marrying a lady like Kate. wink
Re: Kate Henshaw Dancing With Kiss Daniel [PICS] by ModiKen(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2015
surelove:

Oga Reader sorry o I no no say na your bedroom be that

If na my bed room b dat, she no go cover with wrapper...she go dey feel heat afta many many..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Aunt Maria': Femi Branch Transforms Himself From Male To Female / Bobrisky Celebrates 28th Birthday With Angel Themed Pictures / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.