Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years (46554 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: I Lost My Ambassadorial Deal Because I Was Pregnant / Helena Nelson Nude, Bares Her Boobs On Facebook Live (Photos) / Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by dachilino: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2019
Nollywood actress Helena Nelson who shared a post to encourage Nigerian women to share their sexual abuse story as a child, revealed that she was sexually abused by her mother's boyfriend for 3 years. 

The Shuga actress further revealed that there were some older family members and friends of family members that would touch her newly formed breasts at 15. Helena Nelson who revealed that she was sexually abused by her mother's boyfriend for 3 years, further revealed that most of the men that sexually abused her were already married with kids. 

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/26/i-was-sexually-abused-by-my-mothers-boyfriend-for-3-years-actress-helena-nelson/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by dachilino: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Here are some sexual abuse incidents some Nigerian women shared on the post below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/26/i-was-sexually-abused-by-my-mothers-boyfriend-for-3-years-actress-helena-nelson/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by BravoDe: 9:44am On Jun 26, 2019
Helena Nelson, I know not

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by chimjoshjuan: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2019
This is gross and bad, Nigerian men ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by mhizdebbygold(f): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Parents should stay woke...don't let your baby girl out of your sight easily everyone should be a suspect....
Imagine what this women has gone through none of them was raped above 15, that means most of our little
girls are passing through rape as we speak.

And to the men that do this to innocent girls the moment u set to touch and defile any girl your purpose and destiny in life shall be ripped out nemesis will catch up with you, you will look for death and it won't come until you are miserable and lastly your death shall be slow and painful.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by Austineva(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by babyfaceafrica: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
k
Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by Suspect33(m): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
as much as i am against any form of sexual abuse, men shouldn't be perceived as the only perpetrators of this evil, it's a two way thing, this is not an avenue for failed women to throw all their bitterness on men

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by permit(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Now she is sexually harassing the males shocked shocked take a look at her grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by RDPMAN: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sad!
Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Then she became a Nollywood actress we haven’t heard of. Showing us brezz and waist beed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by hisexcellency34: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
stories that touch the heart

1 Like

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by Jmk9292(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Too bad....The point is that most of us at one point or the other were molested as kids...... Our society is mostly interested in cases where women are the victims...... Most male children are also victims from maids and some so called aunties...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by godquality: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
If it's oyinbo Kingdom, those men will surely pay for that crime on a child even if it's 20 years later. As long as there's enough evidence to support the claim.

She should name those useless men that did that to her and if there are other victims, they may actually come out as well.

At least R Kelly is still being investigated.

9 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by Reffone: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
What about we men I went through a series of abuse in some aunties hand while growing up

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by dreamwords: 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin
Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by Richdad50(m): 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by DirtyGold: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
I don't understand how or why every woman seem to have an abuse story.
Are the men that terrible or women just love to use their overactive imagination to conjure up fake tales for attention sake? Ayam not understanding at all

What's tha business?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Some things are better left unsaid.

1 Like

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by eyeview: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Everybody who spoilt early and started doing rubbish early in life are now claiming sexual abuse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by nairalee(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Sexual harassment come be like handshake these days.

It'll soon be breaking news to see a girl that has never been sexually harassed in her life

Just that most females still can't come out and narrate their experiences due to stigma

2 Likes

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Your problem! Deal with it!!! Some women likes been sexually Assaulted. people who Watched BBN says so.

1 Like

Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by koyyess: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
angry
So annoying.
Animals on rampage.
Re: Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years by advocate666: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Only 3 years? What happened?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Nigerian Celebrities With Thriving Side Hustles / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Yemi Alade Vs Nse Ikpe:Who Rocked The Natural Hair Beta(Pics / Davido Shares Result Of His Fitness Journey (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.