Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,691 members, 7,862,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ibadan Electric And Its Corrupt Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Electric And Its Corrupt Officials (428 Views)

Osinbajo: Corrupt Officials Funding Anti-government Media War / Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials / Sultan Of Sokoto To Buhari: Corrupt Officials Should Go To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Electric And Its Corrupt Officials by toyeoye(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
I reside in ibadan, lost my pre-paid meter card and went to the office at monatan to get a new one. I wrote the letter, attached with police report an court affidavit and paid the required three thousand naira. This was on the 30th of May. Till now, they say the cards have not been brought down from "Abuja" and after much inquiries was told in camera I could go through the back door by paying eight thousand naira if I really need power. The man was telling me to keep it discreet aswel!!! I will not mention names in order not to get these dirt bags sacked but this is sad.

I run my Gen always and you all know how frustrating it can be when you know there's power and you don't have especially now that it's partially stable.

What can I do
Re: Ibadan Electric And Its Corrupt Officials by raayah(f): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Its very frustrating to deal with corrupt people.
They just want money and do not care about the harm they are causing.

I would suggst that you take note of the people who you have been in contact with. Write a formal letter to all their managers in Ibadan, southwest, Nigeria.. any phcn manager address/email you can get. Tell them what happened and the specific employees involved.

Sadly OP, I am not sure what else you can do.

Corruption makes life harder for everyone.
Re: Ibadan Electric And Its Corrupt Officials by toyeoye(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
raayah:
Its very frustrating to deal with corrupt people.
They just want money and do not care about the harm they are causing.

I would suggst that you take note of the people who you have been in contact with. Write a formal letter to all their managers in Ibadan, southwest, Nigeria.. any phcn manager address/email you can get. Tell them what happened and the specific employees involved.

Sadly OP, I am not sure what else you can do.

Corruption makes life harder for everyone.

Thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

SERAP Urges Buhari To Probe Corruption In Amnesty Payment / Only Doctor Left In Cameroon Town Treating Wounded Nigerians Killed / TINUBU: He Don Come Again O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.