Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. (29489 Views)

DPO Arrested Over Escape Of Suspected Ritualist In Rivers / WASSCE Candidate, Father, Mother Killed By Ritualist In Lagos (pic) / Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by haibe(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ur english sha undecided
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by OttoKorrect: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
PART 3

I didn't fall for the trick because I noticed that the 500 naira note they showed me had a lot of red pigments. Togolese man boasted that he had a million copies of the paper and that he was willing to sell us the chemical (All purpose mercury oxide) for 220,000 naira. I explained that I couldn't afford such being a student. The other man(whom he was working with) offered to buy it. He walked into an ATM and moments later, appeared with the cash in hand. Togolese man brought the chemical and warned it was highly concentrated, and asked us to dilute it. He advised us to meet a mortuary attendant to help us with the task.

We all went to meed the attendant on the road opposite Ocean bank and he started saying all manner of lies.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by sunshine1974(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
So they still use dis method? U are lucky sha because I heard dey use jazz
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by OttoKorrect: 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
mEN, I DON TIRE...
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
This OP is a learner...

Here in lasgidi, dem plenty like water..
I dey use my eye pursue dem sef.

Na as d man dey explain d thing u for woze am slap! grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by admax(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Guy they are 419ner and it's a common scamming trick in Lagos in the 90's
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by sunshine1974(m): 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
He was typing fast na, don't blame him biko
haibe:
Ur english sha undecided
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by haibe(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hope ur jerseys are not grade ori or alibaba.. so thai made..? Answer pls
darken:
thank God for your life

Promo promo promo!!
• Get the latest authentic official football club jerseys for the new 2015/2016 season. New seasons jerseys home and away kits for both men and ladies now on sale at a hugely discounted price . For purchase and enquiries pls visit our virtual store @ http://www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/darken-rahl/ or call 09050018730. Whatspp: 08063774253. bbm channel :C0042A5E0
• N.b old season authentic jerseys still available for as low as 3600
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by haibe(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
sunshine1974:
He was typing fast na, don't blame him biko
aiit
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by kahara(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
@OP:What sort of englisch speaketh thou? Your grammar dey smell. I got angry cos i could nt comprehend even a damned thing. I am sowie no offence
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by blackjack21(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:
Have read a lot abt this kind of stuffs here on nairaland and other site but today I had an experience of it.
I went out at abt 5:30pm to get some drugs fr ma sis, she ws with a headache getting to GTbank junction, if u live in lokoja u shld knw there is popularly called fen junction. I met a man tht approach me, he has this french asset and claims he is frm togo, he is lost hear in lokoja since two days ago he has been looking fr his business partner tht owns a plaza call destiny plaza main while I have never heard of such plaza in lokoja.
their ws a man in front of me going I never knew dy were to get but they pretend like they haven't met b4 saying we shld help locate d woman.
I ask him why not called her, he said a lady in a hotel took him in and drug him and she went away with his BB phones and his $2000. He said he brought goods english gold BB phones,laptops tht he MUST sell dem b4 gng back to his ship @apapa lagos. The other guy nw said he shld take us to see the goods to confirm.. Was even pleading tht we shld not cheat him or kill him after we went he d reverend sister house he kept it tht she has gone to parish I said ok... He d oda guy a paper he said his fada gave to dangote, goodluck and buhari in xchnge fr oil that we shld pour water nd d color will change, mind u d paper was brown b4 I culd buy water nd return d guy folded it in his arm but I culd see red btw his fingers, after pouring water he open his hand and it was #500 remember #500 has a lot of red nd I saw it they think am stupid,the so called togo man said he has 1milion copied of d paper tht we shld buy d chemical(all purpose mercury oxide) that #220,000 with our money since a gal stole all he has.. I told dem am a student even 1k I can't give dem. D other said he will buy it... Ma fellow nairalanders pls wic atm can give u #220000 in a day... He finally brought it nd said d hospital said is very conc we nid to dilute it and can only be done by a mortuary attendant fr free.
We all went to meet d so called attendant on d road opp ocean bank he started sayin all manner of lies.. Fr only mixing this he went to forest fr 21days fasting, I refuse to enter d car the togo sat in front nd oda guy bhind I later join him I refuse to shot d door, they try all they culd to make me shot d door but I refuse.. They nw said let's pray I refuse to close ma eyes they beg me I stll refuse den he strted givin prophecies I just laugh after I arrive @my conclusion tht dy are ritualist i told them this" if u finish go and mixed dis tin and give dis man money to back to togo to his father nd slam d door" this was d number I collect frm them.08097557997. 08094065945 if ur fam are in lokoja warn to b careful esp foreigners tht claim to b lost in nigeria

[b]you went to a ATM, went to a Church, enterd a car ETC, etc, etc. All these while I'm wondering what would have happen to your sister who is suffering from a headache.

17:56:07
Fri, Jul 10, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by blessedfavoured: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
lol this thing almost happened to me, a guy was asking me for some woman, i told him i didnt know and went about my business, only for one guy behind me to start telling me the first guy's life history of how someone duped him and he needs to collect his goods blah blah. I just told him to Bleep off.
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by witiwiti: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
Another scammer on d loose
davidOZ:
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.
https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by azpekuliar: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Na wa ooo... So this scam still dey exist... shocked This same scam wey dem wan use for me as far back as 1998 for Aba. OP, they're not necessarily ritualists, but con men.
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by wiloy2k8(m): 6:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are an AFRICA MAGIC channel addict, aren't you?

You detailed explanation gave you away. Quite telling.cheesy

dats dia way ... heard dat alot . did dat to my mums sales girl in 2005 ...
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by pushtani(m): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:
Have read a lot abt this kind of stuffs here on nairaland and other site but today I had an experience of it.
I went out at abt 5:30pm to get some drugs fr ma sis, she ws with a headache getting to GTbank junction, if u live in lokoja u shld knw there is popularly called fen junction. I met a man tht approach me, he has this french asset and claims he is frm togo, he is lost hear in lokoja since two days ago he has been looking fr his business partner tht owns a plaza call destiny plaza main while I have never heard of such plaza in lokoja.
their ws a man in front of me going I never knew dy were to get but they pretend like they haven't met b4 saying we shld help locate d woman.
I ask him why not called her, he said a lady in a hotel took him in and drug him and she went away with his BB phones and his $2000. He said he brought goods english gold BB phones,laptops tht he MUST sell dem b4 gng back to his ship @apapa lagos. The other guy nw said he shld take us to see the goods to confirm.. Was even pleading tht we shld not cheat him or kill him after we went he d reverend sister house he kept it tht she has gone to parish I said ok... He d oda guy a paper he said his fada gave to dangote, goodluck and buhari in xchnge fr oil that we shld pour water nd d color will change, mind u d paper was brown b4 I culd buy water nd return d guy folded it in his arm but I culd see red btw his fingers, after pouring water he open his hand and it was #500 remember #500 has a lot of red nd I saw it they think am stupid,the so called togo man said he has 1milion copied of d paper tht we shld buy d chemical(all purpose mercury oxide) that #220,000 with our money since a gal stole all he has.. I told dem am a student even 1k I can't give dem. D other said he will buy it... Ma fellow nairalanders pls wic atm can give u #220000 in a day... He finally brought it nd said d hospital said is very conc we nid to dilute it and can only be done by a mortuary attendant fr free.
We all went to meet d so called attendant on d road opp ocean bank he started sayin all manner of lies.. Fr only mixing this he went to forest fr 21days fasting, I refuse to enter d car the togo sat in front nd oda guy bhind I later join him I refuse to shot d door, they try all they culd to make me shot d door but I refuse.. They nw said let's pray I refuse to close ma eyes they beg me I stll refuse den he strted givin prophecies I just laugh after I arrive @my conclusion tht dy are ritualist i told them this" if u finish go and mixed dis tin and give dis man money to back to togo to his father nd slam d door" this was d number I collect frm them.08097557997. 08094065945 if ur fam are in lokoja warn to b careful esp foreigners tht claim to b lost in nigeria
i encountered somthing a bit similar here in lag,,buh mine was a short story,,was on my home from school nd dis man came frm my backand he was askin if i was a student,i said yes and den he said he had something for me he held it in his fist,i then suspected that something might be wrong,then i said is it,den he open is hands nd behold! it was a 500# note.when he saw that i was starting to feel uncomfortable,he den said dat the lord has snt him to give me,immediately i told him i dnt need it nd i hurriedly walk away.............#Abitscaredtho smiley
JOKLEVIZ:
i encountered somthing a bit similar here in lag,,buh mine was a short story,,was on my home from school nd dis man came frm my backand he was askin if i was a student,i said yes and den he said he had something for me he held it in his fist,i then suspected that something might be wrong,then i said is it,den he open is hands nd behold! it was a 500# note.when he saw that i was starting to feel uncomfortable,he den said dat the lord has snt him to give me,immediately i told him i dnt need it nd i hurriedly walk away.............#Abitscaredtho

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by udemzyudex(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thank God for your life bro, you should have known that he is scammer right from the way he started talking.

one happened to me on my way to school, he approached me ,and said he is from Ibadan,and looking for a particular hospital around. He showed me the bag that he was carrying saying it contain drugs that can cure cancer, immediately I heard that ,I just told him to move forward and ask whoever he sees .

I left him and started walking,before I turn back I saw him talking with another guy who was receiving a phone call, both of them hurried back to me,the guy who was receiving the phone call said we should help him cos he said he has no place to go and want to locate the hospital before going back,and I was like help him? how ? I just walk pass them before they use their charm on me since their scam didn't work.

Those guys are devil,one will approach you while the other will just stand afar and watch the both of you before joining, and some of them work with charm,if you're not careful they will use it on you ,and before you know it... ya finish grin
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=blackjack21 post=35713530]

[b]you went to a ATM, went to a Church, enterd a car ETC, etc, etc. All these while I'm wondering what would have happen to your sister who is suffering from a headache.

17:56:07
Fri, Jul 10, 2015 [/quote

Dude I didn't mention anything church dia... And I wasn't d one tht went to d atm, ws d oda guy.. Nt tht uninformed
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Allsmyles(f): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
you are a graduating student from unilorin?
Yes I am
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
udemzyudex:
Thank God for your life bro, you should have known that he is scammer right from the way he started talking.

one happened to me on my way to school, he approached me ,and said he is from Ibadan,and looking for a particular hospital around. He showed me the bag that he was carrying saying it contain drugs that can cure cancer, immediately I heard that ,I just told him to move forward and ask whoever he sees .

I left him and started walking,before I turn back I saw him talking with another guy who was receiving a phone call, both of them hurried back to me,the guy who was receiving the phone call said we should help him cos he said he has no place to go and want to locate the hospital before going back,and I was like help him? how ? I just walk pass them before they use their charm on me since their scam didn't work.

Those guys are devil,one will approach you while the other will just stand afar and watch the both of you before joining, and some of them work with charm,if you're not careful they will use it on you ,and before you know it... ya finish grin

Exactly bro, just that now I knw better no more conversing with foreigners, strangers
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by wiloy2k8(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
ednut1:
same format. 2008 at mushin. i refused to go with them

same happened to our sales girl in mushin . she wiped one of my mums store of all d money ... na slap i ue clear d juju wen she came to d next store .

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by sonofananimalz: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:
Have read a lot about this kind of stuffs here on nairaland and other site but today I had an experience of it.

I went out at about 5:30pm to get some drugs from my sister, she ws with a headache getting to GTbank junction, if you live in lokoja you should know there is popularly called fen junction. I met a man that approach me, he has this french asset and claims he is frm togo, he is lost hear in lokoja since two days ago he has been looking for his business partner tht owns a plaza call destiny plaza main while I have never heard of such plaza in lokoja.

their was a man in front of me going I never knew they were together but they pretend like they haven't met before saying we should help locate the woman.

I ask him why not called her, he said a lady in a hotel took him in and drug him and she went away with his BB phones and his $2000. He said he brought goods english gold BB phones,laptops that he MUST sell dem before going back to his ship @apapa lagos. The other guy now said he should take us to see the goods to confirm.. Was even pleading that we should not cheat him or kill him after we went to the reverend sister house, he kept it that she has gone to parish I said ok... He gave the other guy a paper he said his father gave to dangote, goodluck and buhari in exchange for oil that we should pour water and the color will change, mind you the paper was brown before I could buy water and return the guy folded it in his arm but I could see red between his fingers, after pouring water he open his hand and it was #500 remember #500 has a lot of red and I saw it they think am stupid, the so called togo man said he has 1milion copies of the paper that we should buy the chemical(all purpose mercury oxide) that #220,000 with our money since a gal stole all he has.. I told them am a student even 1k I can't give dem.

The other said he will buy it... Ma fellow nairalanders pls which atm can give you #220000 in a day... He finally brought it and said the hospital said is very conc we need to dilute it and can only be done by a mortuary attendant for free.
We all went to meet d so called attendant on d road opposite ocean bank he started sayin all manner of lies.. For only mixing this he went to forest fr 21days fasting, I refuse to enter the car, the Togo sat in front and other guy bhind I later join him I refuse to shot the door, they try all they culd to make me shot d door but I refuse.. They nw said let's pray I refuse to close ma eyes they beg me I stll refuse den he strted givin prophecies I just laugh after I arrive @my conclusion tht dy are ritualist i told them this" if u finish go and mixed dis tin and give dis man money to back to togo to his father and slam the door" this was d number I collect from them. 08097557997. 08094065945 if your family are in lokoja warn to be careful especially foreigners tht claim to be lost in nigeria.
CHECK WEATHER YOUR PRICK STILL DEY INSIDE YOUR BOKER undecided
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 6:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
2sex:
dude, the fact that you were busy following them about and participating shows you were interested and wouldn't have made a single noise on nairaland if it you made money from it. I am sure by now you will be doing godwin remix.

Abeg next.

Yes I was so mre dan interested, in gtin him to his destination, and etc..... Money is nt my weak point if u knw me... U no fit carry money do me.
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Horlawoomey(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
I had similar experience twice when I was in Kano in 2012, same Togo guy, an accomplice, he claimed he brought some goods and looking for a warehouse, another guy begged me to join him to locate the place since he promised to give us gold and laptop.

The other set of guys were not lucky as I got them arrested after knowing from the first set of guys that it was a scam. Things like this can only attract gullible and greedy people.

May God's protection be with us always.
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
sonofananimalz:
CHECK WEATHER YOUR PRICK STILL DEY INSIDE YOUR BOKER undecided
Hahahaha...
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Jarus(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
If you don't suspect at this point:

her, he said a lady in a hotel took him in and drug him and she went away with his BB phones and his $2000. He said he brought goods english gold BB phones,laptops that he MUST sell dem before going back to his ship @apapa lagos. The other guy now said he should take us to see the goods to confirm

and it still gets to this point, you still don't suspect:

He gave the other guy a paper he said his father gave to dangote,

Then I'm afraid there is serious issue with you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by blackjack21(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=JOKLEVIZ post=35713797][/quote]
The time you spent waiting for him to go and come back suffice you went yourself.
By the way, how is your sister. grin
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by HirstMOG(m): 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:

Fraudster wants money bt dis guys wanted mre.. Even after telling dem 1k I can't give dem... Dey still want me to enter dia car to wash one stupid chem I refuse...

This same thing has happened to a hungry street guy in Lagos. The guy collected 5h from them for transport, my guy go use am flex lunch oooo find him way. Who be mumu. Thank your God sha OP, cos a lot of people back then had fall victim.
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
They are fraudsters aka 419, ritualist don't do like that, thank your star sha.
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by k2kay(m): 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
@op, destiny plaza is actually around ganaja junction... u shouldnt have wasted time with the ritualist..odikwa risky oo!
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by EastLebanon(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
I trust aba boys,if na them they go try corner/dupe those ritualist,Thank God u escaped
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Kingbilo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
OttoKorrect:

To be continued.

Hahaha and your moniker says it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos, Ogun Bank Robbers’ Arms’ Suppliers Arrested (photo) / Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos, Beaten To Pulp & Almost Burnt By Mob (Pics) / Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.