Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. (29492 Views)

DPO Arrested Over Escape Of Suspected Ritualist In Rivers / WASSCE Candidate, Father, Mother Killed By Ritualist In Lagos (pic) / Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Akynzodeighbour(m): 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Allsmyles:

Yes I am
I thought as much, read your diary on your birthday, its around that time unilorites wrap up their projects, you also talked about royal fm at okeodo, anyway, nice to know
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by MrDoGood(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:
Have read a lot about this kind of stuffs here on nairaland and other site but today I had an experience of it.

I went out at about 5:30pm to get some drugs from my sister, she ws with a headache getting to GTbank junction, if you live in lokoja you should know there is popularly called fen junction. I met a man that approach me, he has this french asset and claims he is frm togo, he is lost hear in lokoja since two days ago he has been looking for his business partner tht owns a plaza call destiny plaza main while I have never heard of such plaza in lokoja.

their was a man in front of me going I never knew they were together but they pretend like they haven't met before saying we should help locate the woman.

I ask him why not called her, he said a lady in a hotel took him in and drug him and she went away with his BB phones and his $2000. He said he brought goods english gold BB phones,laptops that he MUST sell dem before going back to his ship @apapa lagos. The other guy now said he should take us to see the goods to confirm.. Was even pleading that we should not cheat him or kill him after we went to the reverend sister house, he kept it that she has gone to parish I said ok... He gave the other guy a paper he said his father gave to dangote, goodluck and buhari in exchange for oil that we should pour water and the color will change, mind you the paper was brown before I could buy water and return the guy folded it in his arm but I could see red between his fingers, after pouring water he open his hand and it was #500 remember #500 has a lot of red and I saw it they think am stupid, the so called togo man said he has 1milion copies of the paper that we should buy the chemical(all purpose mercury oxide) that #220,000 with our money since a gal stole all he has.. I told them am a student even 1k I can't give dem.

The other said he will buy it... Ma fellow nairalanders pls which atm can give you #220000 in a day... He finally brought it and said the hospital said is very conc we need to dilute it and can only be done by a mortuary attendant for free.
We all went to meet d so called attendant on d road opposite ocean bank he started sayin all manner of lies.. For only mixing this he went to forest fr 21days fasting, I refuse to enter the car, the Togo sat in front and other guy bhind I later join him I refuse to shot the door, they try all they culd to make me shot d door but I refuse.. They nw said let's pray I refuse to close ma eyes they beg me I stll refuse den he strted givin prophecies I just laugh after I arrive @my conclusion tht dy are ritualist i told them this" if u finish go and mixed dis tin and give dis man money to back to togo to his father and slam the door" this was d number I collect from them. 08097557997. 08094065945 if your family are in lokoja warn to be careful especially foreigners tht claim to be lost in nigeria.
I encountered something like this at onisha sometime 2010 but wasn't foolish enough to follow them nor even allow him to finish talking
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:
Have read a lot about this kind of stuffs here on nairaland and other site but today I had an experience of it.

I went out at about 5:30pm to get some drugs from my sister, she ws with a headache getting to GTbank junction, if you live in lokoja you should know there is popularly called fen junction. I met a man that approach me, he has this french asset and claims he is frm togo, he is lost hear in lokoja since two days ago he has been looking for his business partner tht owns a plaza call destiny plaza main while I have never heard of such plaza in lokoja.

their was a man in front of me going I never knew they were together but they pretend like they haven't met before saying we should help locate the woman.

I ask him why not called her, he said a lady in a hotel took him in and drug him and she went away with his BB phones and his $2000. He said he brought goods english gold BB phones,laptops that he MUST sell dem before going back to his ship @apapa lagos. The other guy now said he should take us to see the goods to confirm.. Was even pleading that we should not cheat him or kill him after we went to the reverend sister house, he kept it that she has gone to parish I said ok... He gave the other guy a paper he said his father gave to dangote, goodluck and buhari in exchange for oil that we should pour water and the color will change, mind you the paper was brown before I could buy water and return the guy folded it in his arm but I could see red between his fingers, after pouring water he open his hand and it was #500 remember #500 has a lot of red and I saw it they think am stupid, the so called togo man said he has 1milion copies of the paper that we should buy the chemical(all purpose mercury oxide) that #220,000 with our money since a gal stole all he has.. I told them am a student even 1k I can't give dem.

The other said he will buy it... Ma fellow nairalanders pls which atm can give you #220000 in a day... He finally brought it and said the hospital said is very conc we need to dilute it and can only be done by a mortuary attendant for free.
We all went to meet d so called attendant on d road opposite ocean bank he started sayin all manner of lies.. For only mixing this he went to forest fr 21days fasting, I refuse to enter the car, the Togo sat in front and other guy bhind I later join him I refuse to shot the door, they try all they culd to make me shot d door but I refuse.. They nw said let's pray I refuse to close ma eyes they beg me I stll refuse den he strted givin prophecies I just laugh after I arrive @my conclusion tht dy are ritualist i told them this" if u finish go and mixed dis tin and give dis man money to back to togo to his father and slam the door" this was d number I collect from them. 08097557997. 08094065945 if your family are in lokoja warn to be careful especially foreigners tht claim to be lost in nigeria.

OOps! op, you should have borrow #20,000 from the other man with #220000
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Sugahylz(f): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
tonyfrenzy:
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Your tori is so incomprehensible.
Buh U were soooo silly to have tried to enter a *ritualist'* cab after all those irresponsible discussion.
You were feeling like a con man now just because you have not being kidnapped (God forbid).

Why did you go even close to their cab? That stuff might have been charmed or whatever.
Bro don't try that your stupidity next time...
[size=18pt]You deserve lots heavy slaps...[/size]

E be like say dea jazz catch am small...I mean smaaaaal...cos I'm really shocked he attempted entering dea car (in his right senses) If to say e come close dat door, d jazz for catch am full full.
I thank God u re fine and safe @OP
You shared ur story...others can learn.
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by VickyRotex(f): 12:02am On Jul 11, 2015
JOKLEVIZ:

Op! You've never heard of Destiny plaza in Lokoja? That means you're a stranger in Lokoja. Destiny plaza is a very popular plaza, even travellers know the plaza very well.

Btw, Thank God for your life. I've had a similar encounter in Abuja. Different tactics tho. May the good Lord continue to guide us.

Quick healing to your sister.
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Starships4u:
Guy u for write thank GOD it was a dream cos it looks culled from UGO. C. UGO
its real bro. It happened to me in PH too. I went back with some bagas to collect double of my cash. Nor be Small matchet beating wey them give those strangers in ikwerri land.

Girls use to get raped at around Garrison when they fall mugu.
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by tunergy(m): 1:55am On Jul 11, 2015
texazzpete:
One thing is clear.

The op - if this story is true - is quite daft. Accompanying strangers to strange places. Smh

sad
You can yab person!
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Allsmyles(f): 3:06am On Jul 11, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
I thought as much, read your diary on your birthday, its around that time unilorites wrap up their projects, you also talked about royal fm at okeodo, anyway, nice to know
Oh, tnx 4readin it.
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by searider(m): 5:37am On Jul 11, 2015
Story well-told. Please always check your spellings and pronunciation before posting such long epistle next time.

Were they ritualists or scammers (419ners)?
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by otiigba1(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2015
Next time you encounter those con men, tell them that you are also from lebanon and you are looking for some one to kidnap grin them go tear race
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by iykeaniogbe(m): 9:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Alexander001:
maybe na your popsy write am. ;Dmaybe na your popsy write am.
if my popsi write essay for u, u will know u 're still a beginner...
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by luluosas(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Thank GOD for your life

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by mykel25(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
OP thanks for revealing this....I had the experience too buh I dint go far cuz my dad already shared his experience on this with his children

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Xionez(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Let me join you in thanking God. Not only for your deliverance but also for the amazing fact that your grammatical errors didnt crack my phone display.

BABA, I thank you!
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 7:08am On Aug 12, 2015
searider:
Story well-told. Please always check your spellings and pronunciation before posting such long epistle next time.

Were they ritualists or scammers (419ners)?

Atleast my long epistle is used to track dem now by d police.... That means is abt to save some ones life who has been taken by dem so go get ur half life full.
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 7:10am On Aug 12, 2015
Xionez:
Let me join you in thanking God. Not only for your deliverance but also for the amazing fact that your grammatical errors didnt crack my phone display.

BABA, I thank you!
U beta give tnx well... For ur one and only nokia ur using to push life.
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by JOKLEVIZ(m): 7:12am On Aug 12, 2015
mykel25:
OP thanks for revealing this....I had the experience too buh I dint go far cuz my dad already shared his experience on this with his children

I haven't encountered such, is a warning fr next time... But the good is my story tht seems stupid is been used nw to track dem
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by kyesha2005: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
i have liquid red mercury contact me kyesha2004@gmail.com

Thank God for your life[/quote]
Re: My Encounter With Ritualist In Lokoja Today. by Chibuzopeter: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
kyesha2005:
i have liquid red mercury contact me kyesha2004@gmail.com

Thank God for your life
Do u contact me , if u have 99% red liquid mercury for sale on 09079858101

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos, Ogun Bank Robbers’ Arms’ Suppliers Arrested (photo) / Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos, Beaten To Pulp & Almost Burnt By Mob (Pics) / Security Operative Shoots Lady During Uche Nwosu’s Event In Owerri. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.