Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student (67464 Views)

UNIOSUN Students Brutalised By Air Force Officers (Photos) / Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) / IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by GentleFrank(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmm, is this punishment or cruelty Whoever did this should search his or her conscience for the right answer ...
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Lexusgs430: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
no2fuks:

the teacher has the right to discipline his students whatever way he likes. which is why he chose to flog him 100 times or whatever.

where do you stand do you think its right that we treat our students like animals?

Discipline whatever way he likes? You call that discipline ?
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by skihacker(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
All these barbaric behaviours need to stop. We are humans, not animals or objects
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by nairamaniac: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
it must have taken the student 100 strokes to accept his name is Kinta Kunte.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yongi99:
Buttocks of pupil of Government College Ughelli brutalised by a teacher as reported by Bassey James.
In your opinion, what punishment should be meted out to the teacher responsible? Remember, this could be your own girl child or boy child!
These are the details: " The hapless victim is Ebikabowei Daniel.
Offence: He reportedly fought with a fellow student over the use of his spoon!
He was given 100 lashes by his Teacher, Oruma Osi until he went numb!
The Principal is Mr Vincent Osi.
His father was prevented from seeing him as the School offered to treat the boy.
Pls Note: This account was taken from the victims' elder brother. You may wish to seek the Schools' account as well."
- Bassey James

Obadi eh je!
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by toprealman: 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
SUE THE SCHOOL FOR £365BILLION! THEY CAN PAY FOREVER HE NEED BE!
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by kenoz(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
That's pure wickedness.

embarassed

In my own opinion, the teacher should be prosecuted along the line with the school principal that refused the victim's parents from seeing him
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by kenoz(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
hansad:

If you ever had a child who is being bullied or stalked by fellow pupils or students, you may understand the teacher. Bullied or stalked students often end up useless in education.
But the teacher has also taken it too far. Can't you see the pic of the injuries inflicted on that student ?

And moreover everything is beating.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by shine96: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
That teacher must be arrested n given 100 strokes of the Cane so he knows how it feels
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Cyriloha(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
shocked shocked shocked :oWICKES GUY YOUR FATHER ..................HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA
shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
marshalcarter:
Lmfao

100 wetin

Dis teacher mumu ooo...why will that oda guy use his spoon@the 1st place
Teacher suppose to look@the action be4 lookin@the reaction...see as the nyash cum be lyk sumtin wen dem 4get for firegrin
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Superman11(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
londongal03:
awesome a&&

you wicked ooh.

come make i flog u . then i go shout awesome.. have MARCY
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by okeyben10: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
What is corporal punishment again?
dat sorta gave ma head a hurt embarassed
ephemm:
I think it's high time cane should be banned in public schools, our kids are not animals,corporal punishments should be encouraged instead.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by oneuniquemind(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
too bad for him
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by karkel(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na blending be that
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
He is not a teacher but a saddist and vampire who is happy with inflicting pain on fellow human and letting blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
I will kill the teacher if that's my son! No apologies for saying this. What rubbish!
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Zumzum(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ruq:
Teeacheeeer

oh boy
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by daresimon(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Simple thing....comot hin boxers and lash am 200x and until his bumbum is bloodied

Merciless ogre.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Nmeri17: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ruq:

So corporal punishment would be what? Go to detention, Juve? heck God knows I wulda graduated with a Degree in Detention if only they had that in Command.

I don't support this kinda flogging though but inspite of all the flogging look at what today's kids have been turnt out to be, take it away and ooh ish, dang! anarchy is what you beg for. We can smack our teacher in the face, smoke in class, and do any ish we like, we young wild and free worst that will happen is corporal punishment init? That's what you get and unknowingly we create Dylan Roofs as graduates.
cheesy you too went to command?? I just dh imagine how we for be if not for those horsewhip wielding military demons lipsrsealed we'd have been like possessed smaller demons morphing annually grin

this post reminds me of one sick Mrs Egwu that flogged me exactly 100 at the back of my calf. the scars remain to this day!!
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Fola01: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2015
carzola:
Ask goggle
Google they get error sometimes. Shay you know IFA?
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by toygod2: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
babababa oooooooooooooooooo
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by seankay(m): 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
I swear dat guy no o fit sit down anymore
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by hvq229(m): 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Discipline whatever way he likes? You call that discipline ?

the child no doubt required correction but it needs to stay within certain bounds. I am not sure it did here.
Re: See How A Teacher Brutalised His Student by Lexusgs430: 3:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
hvq229:

the child no doubt required correction but it needs to stay within certain bounds. I am not sure it did here.

Sure, it was above and beyond normal human comprehension.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FUTO Student Dressed As A Native Doctor To A Night Class As Exam Draws Near / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.