Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State (35630 Views)

I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by NEHLIVE: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2016
This incident happened at the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai in Niger state recently. The lecturer was filmed giving one of his students some resounding slaps and then dragging him out of the class. Watch the video after the cut...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM4BDgGN-wE

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_13.html

1 Like

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by NEHLIVE: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2016
Why do some youths feel the lecturer has a right to slap the student? Nigerian youths have a long way to go..

See the controversial reactions hereĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/blog-post_13.html

6 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by ITbomb(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Only in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Raph01: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Make ee woss u back now, una go wan expel am abi?? #Smh

4 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Fairgodwin(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2016
I refuse to comment.

1 Like

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by chaelmic(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2016
its well

2 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by yusaze2007: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2016
nawa
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Na THEATRE ARTS class naaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Frustration. That's all I can say.
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by DebbyChris(f): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmm there's god o
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Alvinnado(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
That is what he came to teach abi,"SLAPING".happens only in Nigeria
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by ndlife: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
BAD COUNTRY

14 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by arsenal82: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
GOD DEY
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
If u slap me I don grad b dat nd e mean say na nxt go wk b d lecturer burial...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by CACAWA(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
It's normal
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by delishpot: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Typical mentality of the average Nigerian when they happen to be in position of authority

42 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by bbeautylik(f): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2016
I remember in my uni days, when a lecturer knocked a boy on his head
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by yakamata(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2016
that is the only thing that can reset some people to factory setting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by rattlesnake(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Later some fools will be insulting Covenant university

4 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2016
Well...two views.

1.It was staged........the student probably provoked the lecturer while his mate was filming the thing....obvioulsy for revenge (lecturer gave him poor marks, etc).

2.The lecturer does not know how to control his students. Unfortunately in Nigeria....most lecturers are not taught how to teach students the same way we teach primary and secondary school teachers.

3 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by linohlex: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2016
that is common in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2016
Please Nairalanders that are connected please make sure justice is served

1 Like

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Mikehell(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin..... the dude ought to say thank u sir cuz dat slap go reset him brain grin grin grin

Nigeria lecturers see themselves as demi god....
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Salihumainasara(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Well...two views.

1.It was staged........the student probably provoked the lecturer while his mate was filming the thing....obvioulsy for revenge (lecturer gave him poor marks, etc).

2.The lecturer does not know how to control his students. Unfortunately in Nigeria....most lecturers are not taught how to teach students the same way we teach primary and secondary school teachers.

My guy I graduated from dat skool and also I was his student cox he is my department lecturer.. dis man has done worse self... na now nemesis wan catch am sha

7 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2016
fowosteppy21:
Please Nairalanders that are connected please make sure justice is served
Are you not Connected?

1 Like

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2016
rattlesnake:
Later some fools will be insulting Covenant university

So you are happy it wasn't Covenant or that the Stupid boy got his ears slapped off? I'd be disappointed if you attended CU.

yakamata:
that is the only thing that can reset some people to factory setting

I hope you get slapped like that the next time you are Wrong, or right!

The Lecturer should be getting sued for assault and you are here saying poo. I really hope you won't abuse your children or wife like this!!!

arsenal82:
GOD DEY

Yeah God dey, but remind what they do in the court of law.

3 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2016
The lecturer should start digging his grave ASAP cos .....
Me? I no go take am cool at all.
Una kuku know me?
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2016
And we wonder why caucausians are racist towards us

5 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Salihumainasara:

My guy I graduated from dat skool and also I was his student cox he is my department lecturer.. dis man has done worse self... na now nemesis wan catch am sha

Which leads me to my second point earlier...lecturers in Nigeria are not taught how to relate properly with university students.

2 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by KenModi(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2016
That lecturer dey mad!

For no reason should he slap that student.

You go find out say na because of handout or textbook e dey slap d boy.

If na d me of undergrad, maybe I go take am, but if na d me of now wey dat lecturer dey slap, heyyyyyy! Kasala go burst!

I go slap that lecturer back with backhand and front hand.

After dat, I go wait am outside school wit my goons.

Wan fall my empire for?!!

E dey mad!

3 Likes

Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by Sijo01(f): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2016
shocked shocked is this for real I see another student aiding the lecturer to drag the boy out. sad
Re: IBB University Lecturer Slaps His Student In Niger State by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2016
D question is -Wetin d guy do bfr i pass my comment

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Being Cheated?? Please Help!! / Cross River Public Schools To Resume June 16 As Government Mass Produces PPE / Blind Graduate Wants To Sell His Kidney To Further His Education (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.