Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

How True Is This That A Man Wrote About Nigeria Men Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How True Is This That A Man Wrote About Nigeria Men Of God (983 Views)

Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? / 8 Great Lessons From 8 Great Men Of God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This That A Man Wrote About Nigeria Men Of God by CHARLYX9: 12:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Definition of False Teacher: One who presumes to teach in the Name of the Lord when God has not sent him.
False Teachers - Enoch Adeboye, T.B. Joshua, W.F. Kumuyi, Lazarus Muoka, Daniel Olukoya, Ayo Oritsejafor, Chris Oyakhilome, David Oyedepo
False Teachers in Nigeria, Too

We expose a passel of primped and pompous preachers from Nigeria, each one looking to be bigger and better than the next, not knowing they represent the anti-Christ in their presumptuousness. They have nothing whatsoever to do with the Lord Jesus Christ, except to take His Name in vain.

Enoch Adeboye • T.B. Joshua • W.F. Kumuyi • Lazarus Muoka
Daniel Olukoya • Ayo Oritsejafor • Chris Oyakhilome • David Oyedepo
We received this note from a website reader:

I am a Nigerian and I have navigated your website extensively. I would really appreciate it if you could do an expose on some of our pastors many of whom have links with some of the preachers like Benny Hinn (remember his failed crusade to Nigeria) and Reinhard Bonkee.

The pastors are Ayo Oritsejafor, David Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, TB Joshua, Lazarus Muoka, and Enoch Adeboye (once listed among 50 most influential people in the world).

I await your reply.
you can visit here for the full gist:http://www.thepathoftruth.com/false-teachers/nigerian-preachers.htm
you can as well have the pdf version here:http://www.thepathoftruth.com/false-teachers/pdf/nigerian-preachers.pdf
Re: How True Is This That A Man Wrote About Nigeria Men Of God by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 08, 2015
k
Re: How True Is This That A Man Wrote About Nigeria Men Of God by adorablepepple(f): 5:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Am Baffled. / Youth Living Out The FAITH In The 21st Century — By Rev. Fr Charles Obiora / Difficult Truth: As A Christian, You Will Pass Through Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.