Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

A Message From Egift - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message From Egift (2928 Views)

International Youth Day: Jonathan Has A Message For The Youths / But Where Is Egift? / Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message From Egift by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 08, 2015
here

Don't you see that it is very wrong for Adults like
you to be brainwashed to believe that you are in
chains, placed in a cage inside a Zoo?
With no disrespect, even wild animals know what it means to be bound or free.
If not for the indoctrination of Mr. Kalu, you all should have known that all you need to be great in life is in you and that you are Free Citizens who can become whatever you want to become in life and there is no limitation to what you can become.
What we pass through in Nigeria is general human
challenges fueled by incompetent leadership in the
country. Now we have the opportunity to keep
moving forward and build upon what is already in
place.

May you have the wisdom and grace to resist
those who make you believe you are an animal in
the Zoo.

signed: egift

egift is truly an e-gift to the nairaland family, he is a political analyst and an agent of change.

note: I used to be a bigot and a supporter of the let-Nigeria-divide movement until I stumbled on his posts and comments which changed my myopic views for good

extracted from
www.nairaland.com/2400968/likes-nnamdi-kalu-worst-happen#35088265

5 Likes

Re: A Message From Egift by Utchgirl(f): 5:04am On Jul 08, 2015
So of all d peole in dis world, it's e gift u found 2 be ur mentor ? I SMH 4 U .

U r egift and egift is u so stop parading ur self as a female.

Egif plz stop advising us, advise ur fellow animals in d zoo.

Somtimes i wonda Y u guys r having sleepless nites because Biafra. These set of people r criminals, drug n human trafickers, money ritualists,fraudsters,prostitutes ,infact these people committs all d crimes in dis zoo bt u guys wont let dem go, Why ?

Alwaz taking panadol 4 our headache.

Egift ko Egoat ni

25 Likes

Re: A Message From Egift by stebell(m): 5:49am On Jul 08, 2015
If yu think the OP is actually egift, plz hit the like button.

Btw, egift aka egoat, Naija is a zoo. Get that into ur yamhead. The zoo is govern by a dullard frm Daura aka President Buhari.
So if yu hav a problem with those of us calling for an end to the slave name Naija, then go jump into the lagoon for all I care.

Baifra Kwenu
Niger Delta Alua-o

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message From Egift by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Shove ur advice down ur a:nus, morafukaz.

1 Like

Re: A Message From Egift by Chubhie: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2015
If Grampa Buhari has been decisive from day one on getting to Power there would be no need for agitation of Biafra.

GranDad and his Party were busy tearing themselves apart with spoils of war although, they were a lil bit disappointed cos some claimed it was a near empty purse they met on ground.

That Biafra is gaining momentum is only logical going with current reality. That Nigeria is a zoo is very far from the truth!!! Nigeria is a jungle a state of nature- survival of the fittest.

A zoo is a luxury that all animals in the jungle would oblige. Won't you rather be in a zoo than in the wild jungle?

Egift with his greek gift is a well known tool in the hands of his puppet handlers APC and notorious for spreading a comic propaganda with doctored pictures of GEJ daughter being pregnant on her wedding day.

4 Likes

Re: A Message From Egift by asadike(f): 6:13am On Jul 08, 2015
pls, what is e gift?

2 Likes

Re: A Message From Egift by owobokiri(m): 6:19am On Jul 08, 2015
asadike:
pls, what is e gift?

Egift = Egomanaic

5 Likes

Re: A Message From Egift by egift(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2015
For all the TANoids above clinging on a sinking straw, I wish to first state that if you have ever read any comment from me, you will certainly know that I did not write this.

At the OP:
Thanks for your kind words.

On Biafra:
Everyone here knows my stand on this. If I may, let me highlight and reiterate my position:
1. Nigeria have many challenges, but none of them can be solved by Dividing Nigeria.
2. The charge led by one miscreant in who wants to become an emperor like our beloved Musiwa, will only bring tears and destruction to Aligbo.
3. That Ndigbo are better off developing and empowering our people for better development, than waving some lame flags and insulting our fellow citizens.
4. I also believe completely that neither Nnamdi Kalu or anyone else can divide our beloved country Nigeria. Whoever tries it will be dealt with.
5. All those calling Nigeria a Zoo are either unpatriotic, weak, gullible or just nuisance.
6. Nigeria will not be divided. If you are tried of staying, relocate to UN Headquarters in NY, head over to Jerusalem or just jump into the Atlantic and start swimming offshore.

I hope this clears the air on this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message From Egift by cheruv: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2015
egift:
For all the TANoids above clinging on a sinking straw, I wish to first state that if you have ever read any comment from me, you will certainly know that I did not write this.

At the OP:

On Biafra:
Everyone here knows my stand on this. If I may, let me highlight and reiterate my position:
1. Nigeria have many challenges, but none of them can be solved by Dividing Nigeria.
2. The charge led by one miscreant in who wants to become an emperor like our beloved Musiwa, will only bring tears and destruction to Aligbo.
3. That Ndigbo are better off developing and empowering our people for better development, than waving some lame flags and insulting our fellow citizens.
4. I also believe completely that neither Nnamdi Kalu or anyone else can divide our beloved country Nigeria. Whoever tries it will be dealt with.
5. All those calling Nigeria a Zoo are either unpatriotic, weak, gullible or just nuisance.
6. Nigeria will not be divided. If you are tried of staying, relocate to UN Headquarters in NY, head over to Jerusalem or just jump into the Atlantic and start swimming offshore.

Waaake up! angry

2 Likes

Re: A Message From Egift by egift(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2015
cheruv:

Waaake up! angry

I join you in the quest to destroy Aligbo? God forbid. Gullible folks like you have join a quest to nowhere. You better find something useful to do with your life and stop being a pawn in the hands of Anarchists.
Re: A Message From Egift by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Utchgirl:
So of all d peole in dis world, it's e gift u found 2 be ur mentor ? I SMH 4 U .

Somtimes i wonda Y u guys r having sleepless nites because Biafra. These set of people r criminals, drug n human trafickers, money ritualists,fraudsters,prostitutes ,infact these people committs all d crimes in dis zoo bt u guys wont let dem go, Why ?

Egift ko Egoat ni

lol.. you're being brainwashed to believe you're an animal in a zoo. wise up bro, you're an adult for crying out loud.
btw I'm not egift.

1 Like

Re: A Message From Egift by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2015
stebell:
If yu think the OP is actually egift, plz hit the like button.

Btw, egift aka egoat, Naija is a zoo. Get that into ur yamhead. The zoo is govern by a dullard frm Daura aka President Buhari.
So if yu hav a problem with those of us calling for an end to the slave name Naija, then go jump into the lagoon for all I care.

Baifra Kwenu
Niger Delta Alua-o

look how you've been brainwashed into believing that you're an animal.

2 Likes

Re: A Message From Egift by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2015
egift:

At the OP:

On Biafra:
3. That Ndigbo are better off developing and empowering our people for better development, than waving some [/b] lame flags [/b] and insulting our fellow citizens.

ahahahaha funny but true

you are indeed a great man sir.

wisdom flows in all posts of yours.

bless.

1 Like

Re: A Message From Egift by ibietela2(m): 8:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Utchgirl:

Egift ko Egoat ni

Hahahahaha egift has joined his brother cleverly aka NgeneUkwenu
Re: A Message From Egift by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 08, 2015
cheruv:
Waaake up! angry
grow up
Re: A Message From Egift by ibietela2(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2015
asadike:
pls, what is e gift?

One idiotic foolish Animalistic imbe.cile

3 Likes

Re: A Message From Egift by ibietela2(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2015
[s]
egift:

At the OP:

On Biafra:

[/s]

STFU

5 Likes

Re: A Message From Egift by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2015
ibietela2:

Hahahahaha egift has joined his brother cleverly aka NgeneUkwenu
what are you talking about biko?
Re: A Message From Egift by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2015
ibietela2:
[s][/s]
STFU
shut it first.
Re: A Message From Egift by ibietela2(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
CreekReporter:

what are you talking about biko?

You won't understand with your pea brain

1 Like

Re: A Message From Egift by ibietela2(m): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
CreekReporter:

shut it first.

K
Re: A Message From Egift by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2015
asadike:
pls, what is e gift?
a gift to nairaland. he unknowingly changed me for good. he can change you too
Re: A Message From Egift by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2015
ibietela2:

You won't understand with your pea brain

bros you're not an animal chained in a zoo as you are being made to believe. you are a free citizen with unlimited freedom to be great. be wise.
Re: A Message From Egift by Realitiesmiky: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2015
CreekReporter:

bros you're not an animal chained in a zoo as you are being made to believe. you are a free citizen with unlimited freedom to be great. be wise.
. Of course we are! A country that kills talent is less than a zoo. I remember what Richard Brandson said: Nigeria kills talents. 50yrs of independent what ve we achivied? When ur so called leaders fight 4 selfish reasons instead of implementing law that will impact on the masses r they not baboons and monkeys?

2 Likes

Re: A Message From Egift by kemback2220003: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Egift & creek reporter is same person, stop fooling yourself... We know.

1 Like

Re: A Message From Egift by egift(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2015
kemback2220003:
Egift & creek reporter is same person, stop fooling yourself... We know.

Just why should be one person? Is it how we write, expression or what? We are two different people. Anyway, I don't have the time to modify the brain of demoralized TANoids in their chronic ignorance.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2563448_taniods_jpegc394caf5a3ae5e34213ae60083aeec29
Re: A Message From Egift by omololu2020(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Utchgirl:

Egift ko Egoat ni
y dont u change ur location to zoo on ur profile,instead of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: A Message From Egift by stebell(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2015
CreekReporter:

look how you've been brainwashed into believing that you're an animal.

Yu jus confirmed that truly yu hav a yamhead.
So yu didn't learn that in ur roofless sch.
Olodo stamped.
In the #fullnessoftime yu will know.

1 Like

Re: A Message From Egift by Mckennedy: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2015
No good Roads...
No water.....
No electricity....
No job.........

what a shame.....shame.
Re: A Message From Egift by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Realitiesmiky:
. Of course we are! A country that kills talent is less than a zoo. I remember what Richard Brandson said: Nigeria kills talents. 50yrs of independent what ve we achivied? When ur so called leaders fight 4 selfish reasons instead of implementing law that will impact on the masses r they not baboons and monkeys?

rotfl. @bolded I was expecting u to say, 'are we not all baboons and monkeys?'

(you inclusive)
Re: A Message From Egift by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2015
stebell:

i jus confirmed that truly i hav a yamhead. So i didn't learn that in my roofless sch. Olodo stamped. In the #fullnessoftime i will know.

lol. see how somebody pikin dey mumu himself for nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Cut Senators, Reps’ Jumbo Pay As Buhari Fumes / Let Me Tell You Why Blood Is Flowing In Plateau State – Abiodun Kuforiji Nkwocha / The Biafra Question: Is Secession The Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.