Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye (883 Views)

APC Removed A Member For Anti Buhari Views / Documents Released By Dino Melaye To Show How Yahaya Bello Forged His Recall / Obama Does Not Respect Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by ORACLE1975(m): 4:51am On Jul 08, 2015
The senator representing Kogi-West senatorial district, Dino
Melaye, has urged the All Progressives Congress to respect
the view of President Muahammdu Buhari on the
emergence of the Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki.
While reacting to the controversial emergence of Saraki and
the Speaker, House of Representatives, Mr. Yakubu Dogara,
shortly after they were elected, Buhari had said he did not
have any preferred candidates for the principal posts but
added that he would have preferred that the choices of the
party emerged.
The choices of the APC for Senate presidency and
speakership were Senator Ahmed Lawan and Mr. Femi
Gbajabiamila, respectively.
Specifically, Melaye was referring to a statement by
Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi
Adesina, in which the President said that he was willing to
work with whoever the lawmakers elected.
In a series of tweets on his official Twitter handle, Melaye
faulted the APC leaders for attacking Saraki.
He said, “President Buhari said the election of Saraki
followed constitutional provisions. At that point, the party
and its leaders ought to have slowed down. Mr. President
said he would work with whoever was elected. At that point,
the party leaders ought to have taken direction from Buhari,
who is the National Leader of the APC.”
“The President is the National Leader of APC. The moment
he said he had no preference, the party should have
respected Buhari. Nigerians must realise that the people’s
sovereignty is far greater than the party’s supremacy. Just
like the Bible is dearer to me than the constitution.”
Melaye said he had no regrets supporting Saraki, promising
to protect and defend the people of his senatorial district
and the Nigerian constitution.
He added, “The gullibility of so many on the social media is
embarrassing. I have no regret supporting Saraki. I worked
and voted for competence. I will be the last person to
support anti-party activities or support the satanic party that
I assiduously helped to uproot.”
Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by RazziP(m): 5:07am On Jul 08, 2015
hun
Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by Papasmal(m): 5:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by fashoo2010(m): 5:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Yes off course...because he belong to everybody and not to cabal
Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by donholy28(m): 5:16am On Jul 08, 2015
J no. get time 4 APC dem problem too much

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari is acting as if he won the election all by himself.
He's acting as the real commander .
He's forgotten the foot soldiers that worked tirelessly to get him there.
This may be counter-productive in due course.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by azimibraun: 5:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Some quite or Non party issues will do dis dude a whale of good. Dino doesn't know how much of my hope he kills every time he speaks. If we all want to be honest; is Dino a small boy and first time Senator compared to those Legends in the senate suppose to be at the center of the emergence of the Senate leadership? Between what Dino is doing now and his fight for the chibok girls and other notable youth struggle which he now has a bigger platform to push, which is better? I don't blame Dino anyway. He is in a country where. You have arguably the highest rate of family hypocrisy. Wives ,children, siblings and parents who are the. Closest to these individuals are so focused on what their" bread winner" brings home no matter how much he embarrasses himself or them. I don't even want to mention my relationship with Dino before you guys think am hating. We shall all report to our creator.
Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by kamair237(m): 5:24am On Jul 08, 2015
OK we will do just that.....
Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Dino Melaye, stop deceiving your self because the BUHARI I know IS and will always be with TINUBU
Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Dino, PMB is not that silly to start fighting Tinubu and APC. He will never do that.
Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by azimibraun: 5:39am On Jul 08, 2015
I challenge anybody to produce evidence of Dino talking about how the lives of the poor will improve and our economy and security will improve.. I will be fair to him, I have not followed all of his activities but what I remember clearly about him since winning the election is( 1) Him posting pictures of himself in his lavish bedroom ( 2) Him showing of his very expensive " not built for Nigerian road cars" (3) Him jumping in front of 2 and 3 term senators claiming to the be saraki group spokesman; he was the youngest and newest member but he got carried away and was used as the poster child (4) him addressing a press conference where he was using pidgin English and street persona to define what 2/3 of senators means and is " I no sabi book o!" nothing is wrong with pidgin o! But the time aand occasion was not cool. I think those are all I have heard and seen from Dino since. Are those what I expected? No! But he has time and my patience to adjust. I wish him well. I voted for him so I don't expect anybody who ddnt to beef me for my" churchmind"
Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by temitemi1(m): 6:14am On Jul 08, 2015
APC... Scatter!!

1 Like

Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by Swizdoe(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Bullsh*t...........
These kinda opportunistic legislathieves still thinks they can still play on the intelligence of the people.....
If not for the APC that gave these selfish bunch in NASS opportunity to push their selfish ambitions, the Nass wouldn't have turned to fuji house of commotion just a month after inaugrating them
Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by Dannyset(m): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Yea! And u gullible legislators too should respect Nigerians view.
Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2015
APC can kill themselves grin
Re: Apc Should Respect Buhari Views. By Dino Melaye by handie(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
APC can kill themselves grin
just shut up..... Protection seeker. Let's see how long before u start saying PDP can kill themselves

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafratimes:the Truth Behind The Killing Of Oghara Vigilante Chairman . / Photos: 4-storey Building Collapses In Yaba, Lagos / Shocker....10 Richest Polithievesian In Nigeria And Their Worth In Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.