Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,198 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

16-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Lover - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 16-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Lover (767 Views)

14-yr-old Girl Delivers Triplets For Her 16-yr-old Boyfriend / Girl Commits Suicide Over Mother's Comments / Nursing Mother Commits Suicide After Baby Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Lover by buffead(f): 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2009
A 16-year-old senior secondary school student, Miss Oluwakemi Oyadiran, has committed suicide after taking a substance suspected to be poison in Saki, Oyo State.

The girl was said to have poisoned herself because her mother did not consent to her relationship with her boyfriend.

The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Ms. Olabisi Okuwobi, who confirmed the incident on Wednesday, said the girl took insecticide and was rushed to the hospital when she was gasping for breath.

She said her remains had been deposited at Baptist Hospital mortuary, Saki

In her suicide note dated February 13, 2009, which was addressed to her sister, Adewumi, she wrote “I killed myself because of my mother who always beat me everyday because of my boyfriend, Afolabi.”

na wa ooo  sad sad

www.nigeriaworld.com
Re: 16-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Lover by spikedcylinder: 2:14pm On Mar 06, 2009
Rest in pieces. undecided
Re: 16-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Lover by JustGood(m): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2009
The boy has probably got another girlfriend as we write

(1) (Reply)

Committee Of Friends / Choose Wisely: / The Sandra Taylor Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.