Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA (2919 Views)

Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / Team Change: Before It Is Too Late - Japheth Omojuwa. / Japheth Omojuwa Sues Twitter User For N450 Million Over Death Threat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Candyrain(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
Pls endure...Buhari is still undergoing training
We are in for a long night except if Buhari decides to wake up from his sleep.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Candyrain(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
He has no Short, mid or long term solutions to anything. He was more prepared for parallel government where tears and blood will flow should he lose the election.
I think he wasn't expecting to win the election so he wasn't prepared.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by deor03(m): 8:45am On Jul 08, 2015
eph12:

And what has that got to do with this thread?

So you can't still relate what i wrote to the Article? Don't worry in fullness of time, you will understand

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Candyrain(m): 8:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Dannyset:

Above all, he knows more than us. But all I want is just to see that something urgent is bn done to secure the life of these people. No matter the measures put in place, if people continue to die, then we haven't done anything.

I'm going to disagree with you on this assertion. You can't say he knows more than us. I can bet you'll do better if you were in his position. I'll say he's lost as to what next to do. #Confusion
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2015
NDPVF:
That Omojuwa of a thing,depicts everything wrong with Nigeria.
No mind that yeye guy. He's one of the APC twitter thugs. He threatened violence should GEJ win during the election.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2015
Candyrain:
He was never prepared for leadership! Never...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Dannyset(m): 8:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Candyrain:

I'm going to disagree with you on this assertion. You can't say he knows more than us. I can bet you'll do better if you were in his position. I'll say he's lost as to what next to do. #Confusion

Well, I should be the one in disagreement with this ur assertion.
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Candyrain(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Chubhie:
Unfortunately, Grampa Buhari represented the last hope of the common man in Nigeria political life.

If not for the inducement of voters with PVC most won't bother cos very few have confidence in the electoral process and the calibre of men been presented and backed by interests. Check the the gap between the number of people that registered with the actual number that turned up on voting day.

Now, going forward imagine how electioneering process of 2019 will look like- the rhetoric campaign promises, crowd turn outs and voting day....... Very bleak picture.

Going with the above, It will be in order to accuse grampa of intent to “balkanise” or accuse him of being a “ritualist” supporting Boko cult to split blood of infidels or accuse him of being a “kindergarten” president or perhaps, “clueless”

No this is not a darkness before dawn in other to excuse Pa Buhari. It is a continuation of all that's wrong with our political life and Grampa can not come and waste our next four years and walk away.......No. Instead, we the masses will make a good example of him and send a message to our politicians. GEJ was disgraced and Buhari did not get the massage. Maybe now is the moment to hunt em all down with GranDad first on the list.

I hereby declare an e-fatwa on anyone that chants an e-sai Buhari or tries to insult our collective sensibility by intent to smuggle Buhari as an agent of change.

You are very right. It's high time we boycotted anything election in this country to send a message to them that it won't be business as usual. If this country is going to stay together then the younger generation need to take their destinies with their hands. Enough of "boboing" us with election promises which they don't intend keeping.
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by NDPVF(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
No mind that yeye guy. He's one of the APC twitter thugs. He threatened violence should GEJ win during the election.
He just discovered he has been scammed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Candyrain(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2015
ModiKen:
I always respect this man's writeups.

He is an adent supporter of APC and the change movement but he tried to be objective as much as possible.

He did a great job calling on Buhari to see that "the morning of his administration" isn't looking good.

I hope PMB listens and acts fast.

At least a national broadcast wld go a long way in keeping the goodwill he had before the election because it already looks to be going down d drain.

I think he's busy fashioning out how to grant them amnesty.
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by ChelseaDr(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2015
ok
#Darknessbeforedawn
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Maxymilliano(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2015
It is only in Nigeria you get to power and start groping in the dark for what to do with it ...
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2015
The truth of the matter is that Boko Haram are in their last days hence their desperation. When you see a dying soldier ant, it bites anything close to it and stuck it before it dies.
Their new tactics of suicide bombing is the only strategy they have now, having failed in the previous one of acquiring territories. I call on all Nigerians, for the main time, to avoid crowded areas.
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Jesusloveyou: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
He was never prepared for leadership! Never...
ok, na gej prepare?, for 6yrs he was stil clueless

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Jesusloveyou: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Candyrain:
my good pple of nigeria voted out gej because he was never prepare even after 6yrs, he was stil clueless more than ever before.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by chesterlee(m): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Who's Omojuwa?

That $Lave?
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by buzquet(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
eph12:

When?
A. Next week
B. Next month
C. Next year
D. Never
C
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Candyrain(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
my good pple of nigeria voted out gej because he was never prepare even after 6yrs, he was stil clueless more than ever before.

Perhaps. And what do we say of Buhari?
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by eph12(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2015
buzquet:
C
Alright. So endure all the sticks you may get till then.
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Candyrain(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Maxymilliano:
It is only in Nigeria you get to power and start groping in the dark for what to do with it ...

E.g
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Bizibi(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense! This APC "thugh" Omojuwa will always find a way to call Jonathan. Buhari has been in power since May 29.

1. No minister have been appointed, which simply means Nigeria is on auto-pilot.

2. No new policies implemented.

3. No Chief of Staff (Aso Rock)- This means the President's office lacks coordination. Even business CEOs and Organisation leaders appoint CoS or Principal Staff Officer (PSO).

4. No Secretary to Government of the Federation- This means lack of FG coordination.

5. Boko Haram has attacked over 20 times since may 29, and killing a thousand(or more). The government is yet to attack BH

6. No Finance Minister nor Economic Team- Which means Nigeria's economic woes won't be addressed anytime soon.

Buhari is a flop
I am just being a little bit patient, I have this govt till September and if things are still slow then Nigerians should just prepare for the worst,you can imagine that the elite in this country especially those in the north are not willing to invest in anything until they are sure his policies will be favourable,everybody dey hold their money make e no loss
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Bizibi(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
Nonsense! This APC "thugh" Omojuwa will always find a way to call Jonathan. Buhari has been in power since May 29.

1. No minister have been appointed, which simply means Nigeria is on auto-pilot.

2. No new policies implemented.

3. No Chief of Staff (Aso Rock)- This means the President's office lacks coordination. Even business CEOs and Organisation leaders appoint CoS or Principal Staff Officer (PSO).

4. No Secretary to Government of the Federation- This means lack of FG coordination.

5. Boko Haram has attacked over 20 times since may 29, and killing a thousand(or more). The government is yet to attack BH

6. No Finance Minister nor Economic Team- Which means Nigeria's economic woes won't be addressed anytime soon.

Buhari is a flop
I am just being a little bit patient, I give this govt till September and if things are still slow then Nigerians should just prepare for the worst,you can imagine that the elite in this country especially those in the north are not willing to invest in anything until they are sure his policies will be favourable,everybody dey hold their money make e no loss
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Jesusloveyou: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Candyrain:

Perhaps. And what do we say of Buhari?
of PMB, he has perform more than gej, i have never be happy like this in my life, having light for more than week without a blink, is like, i am in heaven

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Bizibi:
I am just being a little bit patient, I have this govt till September and if things are still slow then Nigerians should just prepare for the worst,you can imagine that the elite in this country especially those in the north are not willing to invest in anything until they are sure his policies will be favourable,everybody dey hold their money make e no loss
bro, September 2019 or 2015? Pray make the whole Borno never empty by then. Businesses are folding, investors are holding back. Nobody understand the position of government nor any of her plans (they have none anyway).
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Bizibi(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
bro, September 2019 or 2015? Pray make the whole Borno never empty by then. Businesses are folding, investors are holding back. Nobody understand the position of government nor any of her plans (they have none anyway).
na wa......we don enter real one chance,when investors hold their money.....na hunger be that ooo
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Bizibi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
how is p.h? Hope things are not stagnant....
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bizibi:
how is p.h? Hope things are not stagnant....
I'm not in PH at present but it isn't unexpected for things to be stagnant or move at snail speed at best. How is it in Delta state?
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by IanDiamonds: 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
He has not even used 100 days in office and the wailing wailers are already predicting doom...

Nigeria will be great whether you predict doom or boom....

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Bizibi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
I'm not in PH at present but it isn't unexpected for things to be stagnant or move at snail speed at best. How is it in Delta state?
everybody is mute in delta state but we are hopeful,everyone is waiting for the fg to take off but there are plans on ground to bring delta state back to its glory days and better than it used to be......anyway God bless our country, time go soon come when old men go seat down give chance to the youths....
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bizibi:
everybody is mute in delta state but we are hopeful,everyone is waiting for the fg to take off but there are plans on ground to bring delta state back to its glory days and better than it used to be......anyway God bless our country, time go soon come when old men go seat down give chance to the youths....
The old men won't go except the Youths are willing to kick them out. If buhari can come back at 74, if Ahmed Joda can be brought back at 85, If people like Ababakar Audu that is 70yrs till want to govern Kogi state after being in the saddle between 1992 to 1993, and 1999 to 2003, if a 70plus Bello Mansari could come back to be Governor of katsina state then we are in BIG trouble. All these men TA Orji, Tinubu, Ibori, Oduagan, Odili, Omehia even IBB and Gowon still see themselves as the future leaders of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Bizibi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
The old men won't go except the Youths are willing to kick them out. If buhari can come back at 74, if Ahmed Joda can be brought back at 85, If people like Ababakar Audu that is 70yrs till want to govern Kogi state after being in the saddle between 1992 to 1993, and 1999 to 2003, if a 70plus Bello Mansari could come back to be Governor of katsina state then we are in BIG trouble. All these men TA Orji, Tinubu, Ibori, Oduagan, Odili, Omehia even IBB and Gowon still see themselves as the future leaders of Nigeria.
lol,future leaders Kai!!!!we are in trouble
Re: Buhari, Is This The Darkness Before Dawn? - JAPHETH OMOJUWA by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bizibi:
lol,future leaders Kai!!!!we are in trouble
Na so na. No surprise to see Jonathan coming back in 2031

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

27-year-old Woman Fired From Job Because Of Her Facebook Post. See The Post: / Bomb Blast In Kuje Police Station / Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.