Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,082 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari (2965 Views)

Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) / Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari / Fayose Canvasses Juicy Ministerial Position For Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by rozayx5(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2015

Former governor of Sokoto State, Senator Aliyu Wamakko says President Buhari must be allowed to rule beyond 2019 so that he can address the numerous challenges facing Nigeria. According to Daily Trust, Wamakko canvassed for a second term for Buhari while speaking to Law undergraduates from the Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto who paid him a visit at the National Assembly.
“To me, President Buhari must be allowed to rule beyond 2019 to address the numerous challenges bedeviling the country. Four years cannot be enough to address the rot done to the country in the last 30 years. We cannot expect miracle from the president in view of the enormous damage done to the country, he needs to be given opportunity to be around beyond 2019, “ he said
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/sen-wamakko-canvasses-second-term-for.html

Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher rozayx5 bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 and all patriots

the fulanimafia are it again they plan to rule the country for the next 30 years. Propaganda is the main tool APC want to use to rule Nigeria. they have nothing to offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Oh
Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by bewla(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
Madness in two part
Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by rozayx5(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
bewla:
Madness in two part

yea

lalasticlala
Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by skare: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hmmm na dis leg Nama(cow) go carry reach Umuhia?
Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by bilulu(m): 7:48pm On Nov 05, 2015
jux here to read comments
Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by owobokiri(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lunatic bunch... These guys know how to kill to get power but are totally bereft of ideas on what to do with power.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by francizy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2015
rozayx5:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/sen-wamakko-canvasses-second-term-for.html

Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher rozayx5 bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 and all patriots

the fulanimafia are it again they plan to rule the country for the next 30 years. Propaganda is the main tool APC want to use to rule Nigeria. they have nothing to offer.

Hahahahaha! These people want to finally bury Nigeria fa! Only 6 months and the economy is already in a comatose state, I can't even imagine what will happen if this dullardin is allowed 8 fuckin years!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by rozayx5(m): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
owobokiri:
Lunatic bunch... These guys know how to kill to get power but are totally bereft of ideas on what to do with power.

no mind am
Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by Mogidi: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Former governor of Sokoto State, Senator Aliyu Wamakko says [size=15pt]President Buhari must be allowed to rule beyond 2019[/size] so that he can address the numerous challenges facing Nigeria.

Buhari would likely hand over to his son Yusuf Buhari sometime in the near future, we're in a proper #onechancebus.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha! These people want to finally bury Nigeria fa! Only 6 months and the economy is already in a comatose state, I can't even imagine what will happen if this dullardin is allowed 8 fuckin years!
How people actually believed that a 73 year old man will bring about change for a new emerging Nigeria still send cold shivers to my bones.

5 Likes

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
owobokiri:
It is then important for those that knows how to kill to get to power and still do the right thing to wake up and say enough of backwardness.
Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Buhari would likely hand over to his son Yusuf Buhari sometime in the near future, we're in a proper #onechancebus.

Oboy! The one chance bus no be for here o...... Buhari is the scam of the century on Nigerian people. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2015
That is if the country doesn't set itself ablaze with several debt incurred by buhari and his evil men.
That is if boko haram doesn't wipe out the entire northern.
Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by francizy(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
How people actually believed that a 73 year old man will bring about change for a new emerging Nigeria still send cold shivers to my bones.

Well, there's only one way he can deliver and he already missed it in the form of appointments. Young and vibrant technocrats would have been the answer..

It is indeed going to be a long four years..
Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by QuotaSystem: 6:54am On Nov 06, 2015
These hypocrites have forgotten their darling PDP, through a committee headed by an Ibo man, have zoned their 2019 presidential ticket to the same Hausa Fulani.

Why the shameless hypocrisy if Wammakko suggests his party does the same?

1 Like

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by QuotaSystem: 6:56am On Nov 06, 2015
The appointments made are competent as witnessed by Nigerians during the screening, the only significant thing is that the SE lost out of the key appointments.

francizy:

Well, there's only one way he can deliver and he already missed it in the form of appointments. Young and vibrant technocrats would have been the answer..

It is indeed going to be a long four years..
Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by francizy(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The appointments made are competent as witnessed by Nigerians during the screening, the only significant thing is that the SE lost out of the key appointments.

Muhahahahaha! Who gives a flying 4k if SE lost out of appointments? We're the 5percenters so we don't give a hoot. Can't say the same for your people that gave your all (including burying your party into the northern grip and also supporting the dullardin), but got only a few inconsequential appointments at the end.. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by QuotaSystem: 7:37am On Nov 06, 2015
I'm glad you know your status.

The SW on the other hand are not complaining as we're partners in this project and they are well represented in this government (VP, Service Chief, IGP, FIRS, House Majority Leader, Presidential SSA etc.) while you are increasingly irrelevant.

That said, I'm a proud northerner.

francizy:

Muhahahahaha! Who gives a flying 4k if SE lost out of appointments? We're the 5percenters so we don't give a hoot. Can't say the same for your people that gave your all (including burying your party into the northern grip and also supporting the dullardin), but got only a few inconsequential appointments at the end.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by rozayx5(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

The SW on the other hand are not complaining as we're partners in this project and they are well represented in this government (VP, Service Chief, IGP, FIRS, Presidential SSA etc.) while you are increasingly irrelevant.

point of correction

tinubu is well represented ... not the SW cool

by the time the scam called Buhari is done with u lot .. u will hide in shame .. 6 months and counting all we see is newspaper and picture governance

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by QuotaSystem: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2015
Sorry I forgot Emeka Tinubu hails from the SE. Pardon my mistake.

My friend if Jonathan's corruption and incompetence did not bury us after 5 whole years, then the worst of Buhari will be a holiday compared to what we went through.

Just ask the families of the scam immigration recruitment victims.

rozayx5:

point of correction

tinubu is well represented ... not the SW cool

by the time the scam called Buhari is done with u lot .. u will hide in shame .. 6 months and counting all we see is newspapee

1 Like

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by rozayx5(m): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Sorry I forgot Emeka Tinubu hails from the SE. Pardon my mistake.

My friend if Jonathan's corruption and incompetence did not bury us after 5 whole years, then the worst of Buhari will be a holiday compared to what we went through.

Just ask the families of the scam immigration recruitment victims.

or

i shud ask the families of 3000 people killed by bh and 100s of thousands sacked by companies because of this visionless . cow rearer led govt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by softvio(m): 7:51am On Nov 06, 2015
Deliver first before talkin bout 2nd term

1 Like

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by QuotaSystem: 7:54am On Nov 06, 2015
Hundreds of thousands sacked in your dreams?

The minority will always have their say, while the majority will definitely have their way.

Keep wailing grin

rozayx5:

or

i shud ask the families of 3000 people killed by bh and 100s of thousands sacked by companies because of this visionless . cow rearer led govt

1 Like

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:55am On Nov 06, 2015
This man is high on weed! Buhari will be sent packing by Ribadu in 2019.
Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by rozayx5(m): 7:57am On Nov 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Hundreds of thousands sacked in your dreams?

The minority will always have their say, while the majority will definitely have their way.

Keep wailing grin

http://www.leadership.ng/news/472186/recession-construction-firms-sack-65000-workers

lets forget the other sectors for now grin

certificate forging iliiterates. i wonder why lugard joined us with terrorists and bastardss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by QuotaSystem: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Keep wailing grin

rozayx5:

[s]http://www.leadership.ng/news/472186/recession-construction-firms-sack-65000-workers

lets forget the other sectors for now grin

certificate forging iliiterates. i wonder why lugard joined us with terrorists and bastardss[/s]
Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by rozayx5(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

majority polishing my shoe since 1960

with all the years the majority have ruled there are more beggars in the north than in the whole world grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by QuotaSystem: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2015
I'd choose a cobbler over a baby factory attendant selling babies for profit any day grin

After foolishly dumping your party to be used by the minority Ijaws, your diatribe still doesn't change your irrelevance undecided

rozayx5:

majorit polishing my shoe since 1960

1 Like

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by uwa1(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2015
K
Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by rozayx5(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I'd choose a cobbler over a baby factory attendant selling babies for profit any day grin

After foolishly dumping your party to be used by the minority Ijaws, your diatribe still doesn't change your irrelevance undecided

baby factory is non existent in the ss . u cab yab the waste and se

not us.. ur brother will always push watermelon 100km a day to survive till the end of time cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Wamakko Canvasses Second Term For Buhari by francizy(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

The SW on the other hand are not complaining as we're partners in this project and they are well represented in this government (VP, Service Chief, IGP, FIRS, House Majority Leader, Presidential SSA etc.) while you are increasingly irrelevant.

Hahahaha! Oh! He's from that place where everyone is hungry for power yet the poverty rate is alarmingly high. Sorry brah, didn't even know.. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I would rid Nigeria Of Corruption of Given Another Chance - GEJ (premium Times) / Ojukwu First Son Vows To Contest 2019 / Dear Imolites; How Do You See The Rulership Of Imo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.