Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad (22607 Views)

Fayose Wants To Kill Me- EKHA Minority Leader Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan / NASS Crisis: Dogara Group Concedes House Leader To Gbajabiamila Group / Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by emmalexabl(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
This is why i always warn my friend....
You see what too much of "EWEDU ati AMALA" is doing to gbajabiamala !!
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by ifeomabernard(f): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
This is what you get when you vote criminals, his name surgest so!
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by phelps007: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Some people just read the caption of a post and start typing rubbish.

The man accused of the threat said he never issue such a threat and has challenged the source of the info to name the Governor in question.

Some people are just too lazy to read...smh

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by masseratti: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Can you guys read at all?

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by Borlahr(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Most of u commenting are like amateurs or learners in politics. Gbaja is a man of integrity who can never go so low with such words or act coz he was a fore-runner in d "change" mantra
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by Olofintoto(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2015
nuesmann:
how can you be this gullible ?
d wisest, is it compulsory dat he shud bcm a majority leader?
or was he voted for in surulere federal constituency1 to bcm to house leader?
I'm not against going for a post in the house bt everything shud be done in a reasonable and right way.
So y gullible?
Thunder go fire u if u quote me again.
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by Blackfire(m): 10:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Borlahr:
Most of u commenting are like amateurs or learners in politics. Gbaja is a man of integrity who can never go so low with such words or act coz he was a fore-runner in d "change" mantra

i would ve love to believe gbaja, but the noises,fighting,do or die affair of his camp,makes the rumour true... Remember the apc NEC meeting,bisi akande accusation, tinubu's rage right now,SW apc stand on this matter.
Infact the person who accused gbaja said on AIT.
I think tinubu and his goons should chill until fulness of time, this is the north we are talking about,not jonathan. FEAR NORTH
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by ayindejimmy(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Gajabiamila cannot make such comments. All through the fight in the House the other day, he just sat down looking.
He's more qualified than Dogara... But in Nigeria the best man don't always get the job.
Except in Buhari's case smiley

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by easytech1(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2015
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color] i think someone sud start regulating this site. As popular as its going, poor, unreasonable, childish responses n comments from most members is so disastrous n require urgent attention. Am sure nobody even noticed that the said Gombe state law maker even contradicted himself. Read his aclaimed letter from apc, u wil see only gbajabiala is frm d west apart frm d dep speaker. My point is that they knw d capability of gbaja. He wunt let them rest.
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by Ayameze2015(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2015
This yoruba man again
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by ModiKen(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2015
If this is true*, is Gbajabiamila beating d war drums cos he cares abt d average Nigerian or cos he is trying to stop dem frm falling his political hand completely.

Oh.....I just remembered he is an ex-convict, so I hv gotten d ansa to my question.
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by oyesmiling: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2015
I expect people to easily spot the game. It is a game of give dog a bad name before you kill it! This sounds like a destructive strategy to smear Gbaja character before the next sitting.
Since they've reconciled last week, must there be deviation from their agreed status qou?
Must Hon Ahmad be listening to side talk?
Do Dogara's camp have contrary plans?

So many questions need to be asked and answered.

Btw, can a house divided against itself stand?
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by osimataylor(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2015
OkutaNla:
You all just react to a headline without reading the news report itself. Did any of you criticizing Gbaja read his response to the accusation before abusing him? Makes one wonder if you guys even read the piece.
You are also guilty of this.If it is GEJ or PDP you will be the first person to castigate without reading the full story.Its been the bane in nigeria.People read to criticize and not to understand.
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by troy20(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2015
1bunne4lif:
He's a noise maker i'll write down his name. I hate mouth action
you dnt know what you miss then.
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by OkutaNla: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2015
osimataylor:
You are also guilty of this.If it is GEJ or PDP you will be the first person to castigate without reading the full story.Its been the bane in nigeria.People read to criticize and not to understand.

Like seriously? ? I resent and reject that accusation in the strongest terms coz you don't know me. Present any shred of proof to backup your allegation or forever hold your peace and apologize.
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
troy20:
you dnt know what you miss then.
What do you mean?
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by francizy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
cry cry cry cry Abeg mokuna helep dash Tinubu boys one position make them share na abi? cry cry cry cry

cry cry cry cry CPC and former PDP folks wan leave them empty handed? Choi! cry cry cry cry
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by Codims82(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Imagine a man who was appointed and not elected to represent his people is trying to forment trouble. The best thing is to bundle him out of the chamber. Useless man
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by GentleFrank(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Let's watch and see
Re: Gbajabiamila Threatens More Violence If Not Made House Leader – Hon. Ahmad by Securedlife(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Make dem pity am na give am something, dem no allow am be speaker they still no want give am house leader.
Dogara, abeg, carry Gbaja as your PA, @ least for compensation, but WATCH YOUR BACK O.
GEJ, MY HERO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Sworn-In As As UN Deputy Secretary General (Photos) / Atiku Must Tell Us Who He’s Planning To Sell NNPC To - Bismarck Rewane / Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.