Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) (35347 Views)

Nigerian Victim Of Sex Trafficking In Italy Tells Her Shocking Story / Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times / NDLEA Arrests Woman For Currency Trafficking In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by skihacker(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
He is too foolish to live. He should be killed...
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by ylaa(f): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
THANK GOD THEY DIDN'T CHOP OFF HIS HEAD, AT LEAST HE HAS TIME TO REPENT AND MAKE HEAVEN. THEN IF HE COMES TO THE WORLD AGAIN, AT THE MENTION OF DRUG, HE WILL FLY.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by tdayof(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
JayJustus:
I came to look for the name of the culprit and as usual I wasn't surprised....

tdayof come and see ya niggas again...by the way please complete what Oba of Lagos said please I deg beg

#RowsKayakOuttaThread
straight to prison lagoon angry grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Brainwox(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
When we are not AKUYA (Goat), why are we Nigerians so stuborn like dis?
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Layloww: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
What if this is a set-up? Sometimes things might not be as we visualize it.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by apholaryn: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
chimkaire:
...do you have to generalise? How many "yeebos" supports the idiot here undecided Or, you sha must go tribal nii? Mi o jatijati kan kan, FYI cool
lol...you are very funny,plus you are right tho.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by theimmortals(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
So many people will start saying stupied things about this young man, had it been that he was successeful, came back to Nigerian and throws a party, some of us here go to the party with out wanting to know where the money comes from. The point THAT life is a choice, he made his, it didnt favour him so dont gpssip or say rubbish. GET RICH OR DIE TRYING.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by theimmortals(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dollyak:
I can't believe people are still trying to do drug business in countries like Indonesia.
DO you believe that BOKOHARAM still threatens the life of people in the northern part of this country, if yes, you can believe any thing. Besides is there a better palce for drug traficking?
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by theimmortals(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
ModiKen:
There is something wrong with every part of the country.

The Igbos are involved in drug trafficking and smuggling in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia; the Yorubas are involved in Yahoo Yahoo and juju pedling, the Hausa are involved in religious fanatism and killings of "infidels", the Binis are hell bent on travelling abroad even if it means crossing the dreaded Mediterranean sea......e.t.c

Every ethnic group has smting wrong with it.

If only the country was wrking as it ought to.

But for the greediness and corruption of Babaginda, Obasanjo, Jonathan and all those that have been part of their govt at one point in time or the other; we are whr we are today.

PMB pls distinguish urself from this lot and give us d change u promised; else history would add u to d bunch listed above.
Can a house divided amongs it self stand? Nigeria is divided, just as you clearly stated it above. Different motive. Once we dont have one common goal or agenda, there most be corruption.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by theimmortals(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
siraj1402:
Pls let someone tell me,are they the only tribe in Nigeria?
Yes that have the HEART to do what it takes and take the risk.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by LastProphet: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Beremx:
I just don't know why Nigerians can't stay away from drug trafficking in another man's country. It baffles me honestly!

Ah ah!!!

embarassed

am sure u mean Ibo's and watch how other Ibo's will defend him now and say Indonesians hate them because they are successful
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by LeSudAfricaine: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
I don't understand this tribalism, you guys are all Nigerians jesus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by bekee72: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
metronaija:

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-nigerian-man-sentenced-to-life-in.html

I'm sorry for d igbos which im one of them . quick money and competition to make it in life has landed him in life jail if not firing. my people never learn any lesson. I'm not sorry at all
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by monachii: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Igbos stop soiling the nation Nigeria. U can continue if u get to ur biafra
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by sam13(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
That's good for him,shey bi dem no dey kukuma hear word
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by ZianaJordana(f): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
At least he wasn't sentenced to death. You know how these countries are. It's a good start, I guess. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by generalkofosi(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
grammarcop:

Correction;
1) peddling
2) fanaticism
3) something
4) working
5) Greed (not greediness)
6) where

Corrections ;
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by mkpikpub(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
ModiKen:
There is something wrong with every part of the country.

The Igbos are involved in drug trafficking and smuggling in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia; the Yorubas are involved in Yahoo Yahoo and juju pedling, the Hausa are involved in religious fanatism and killings of "infidels", the Binis are hell bent on travelling abroad even if it means crossing the dreaded Mediterranean sea......e.t.c

Every ethnic group has smting wrong with it.

If only the country was wrking as it ought to.

But for the greediness and corruption of Babaginda, Obasanjo, Jonathan and all those that have been part of their govt at one point in time or the other; we are whr we are today.

PMB pls distinguish urself from this lot and give us d change u promised; else history would add u to d bunch listed above.

Always ibomites are not identified with any crime or vice.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by grammarcop(m): 12:08am On Jul 09, 2015
generalkofosi:

Corrections ;
Correction not corrections
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:48am On Jul 09, 2015
I knew it will be wan of dem.
Ppl of that region with drugs. Smh
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by davuchi79(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2015
Before we start condemning this guy we should know that there are two sides to any story, i personally know this guy and know where he was working legitimately in Nigeria here before he moved.

As a graduate he was been paid peanuts as salary and complained bitterly. I do not condone drug trafficking but i think there is more to this story because he traveled late last year. Now the question is how can someone amass so much amount of drug in just few months in a strange country which he is not conversant with and all alone, no accomplice? He could be peddling drugs, but he is been painted as a drug baron which i am sure he is not. Its a clear case of the media or whoever over there wanting us to know their story.

One prayer i always pray is God should not put me in a situation which i cannot handle because if u are faced with a life and death situation then u are likely to throw caution in the air and forget every self righteousness and principles. Assuming our Leaders are performing their duties then situations like this will be minimal.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by ModiKen(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Positiveminds:

PMB once governed the nation away as a military man, and was couped because of high-handedness and other offences. He is already in that list.

His regime was knwn for high handedness and brutality, not corruption.

All the same he has got a chance to redeem himself, he better not throw it away.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by j1mmy: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
IGBO....
He will finally get the death sentence and join the other 2000 IGBOs who have been shot there
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by ModiKen(m): 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
mulattoclaro:
hey guy don't bring my tribe into this. Is it only binis that are so desperate to travel abroad? Isn't every average Nigerian looking for every means to leave this cursed and hopeless country called Nigeria?

Yes...the average Nigerian wants to run away from the country but d despiracy of the Binis is too obvious.

BTW, I'm a Bini man and I knw Bini is d second most spoken language in Italy afta Italian grin
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by ModiKen(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Caliph69:

As bad and corrupt as the leaders you listed where, do you seriously believe that taking drugs to countries you know with stiff law for drug peddlers is as a result of their government? Can you do drugs? How has the government helped you, yet you strive to make it in a sincere and legal way?

Believe me, it boils down to greed and the get rich quick syndrome.

Have u heard of a Canadian caught with drugs or a German involved in human trafficking?

I haven't and u knw why?

Cos their govt wrks; their govt wrks for dem. They are definitely not perfect but the citizens are taken care of, sm even pay their citizens stipends wen they have no job.

Infrastructures, educations system, power (electricity), security (human, goods, properties and food), e.t.c....everything is wrking.

I have entered an underground (subway) train in one of those countries. During d journey I kept asking myself wen we wld have that kind in my country Nigeria.

What pains me most is d fact that these so called developed countries dnt have half of the resources we possess (human, natural and material).

Have u wondered why citizens of these developed countries are not asked to get visa before entering most countries in the world?

Chew on dat a little my friend.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by ModiKen(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
grammarcop:

Correction;
1) peddling
2) fanaticism
3) something
4) working
5) Greed (not greediness)
6) where

Thanks for d corrections.

Wait! Wetin u call ursef.

Grammar wetin?

I need to see your certificates, if there is no Ph.D in English among what u present to me, you wld be in hot soup. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by j1mmy: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2015
he is IGBO, they are they main culprits of this crime in Asia.
more igloos are killed in Asia than boko haram
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by babafirst(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Life imprisonment?!For drug trafficking?!In Indonesia?Lucky you.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by obia62: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
igbo kwenu
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by j1mmy: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Why life? SHOOT this IGBO filth!
Firing squad plssssssssssss
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Supercee01(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Dollyak:
I can't believe people are still trying to do drug business in countries like Indonesia.

I went I saw and I conquered the Indonesians. Men, those people are very very very wicked and mean. They even trow stones at us calling us monyet or orang hitam (black monkey ). Spent 4king 9 years.
Re: Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) by Supercee01(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
[quote author=LastProphet post=35635880]

am sure u mean Ibo's and watch how other Ibo's will defend him now and say Indonesians hate them because they are successful[/qu

U re just getting it wrong. In Indonesia no tribe is exempted. Nigerians do all Sorts of illegal activities. But to be honest, there are a million and one legitimate things to do in Indonesia that fetches mega money. I was in Jakarta for 9 straight years and I never indulged myself in illegal stuffs. Lots of naija youths are in Indonesia prisons for drugs, money laundry and immigrations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MAIGARI GAGARAU, Man Who Started The Crisis Between Fulani Herdsmen & Mambillas / Bandits In Kaduna Kill Catholic Lector, Six Others (Disturbing Photos) / Police Shoot Robber Dead In Calabar (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.