Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

#gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter (39754 Views)

#PMBShowUsUrCertificate Now Trending On Twitter / #GejWhileYouWereAway Trending On Twitter - Nigerians React / #BuhariGate Now Trending On Twitter. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
#gejwhileyouwereaway, i miss ur cluelessness, no more darkness,light is shiny for d past 4days without a blink,my business is booming,my joy is overflowing, our refinery is working,GOD bless PMB.

Na wa o
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by mildflame: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2015
mildflame:
OGOGORO while u were away d Pains, Trauma of defeats dat affected ur pple increase 100X, their reasoning,memory n logic completely collapse.
Like urself kindly send them abroad to make dem normal again

OGOGORO of 02-OKE while u go recover, Jega go bck to lecture, PMB Fire Ita Ekpeyong, discipline Marylin, Ngozi de confess small small, NNPC yansh open n common sense don start to COMMON
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by SUREPA: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2015
GEJ 2019. While you were away.............
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Ujupsy: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Gejwhileyouwereaway you must have had it how Apc has turn Nass floor place for wrestlers

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by ddippset(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Are you that surprised that as the rains keep pouring down, power supply is bound to increase?
or where u born last year?

Are you also unaware GEJ built and commissioned numerous Power Plants in the last six years?

Or may be for your mind, the improvement in power supply is done by Buhari. The same president who can't do the simplest of things.

Learn and grow, mbok!
he built and commissioned numerous power plants yet they couldn't work until now? Of course corruption couldn't allow them work. Am sure he used the opportunity to inflate the contracts and receive kick backs, part of which he used in setting those obas and pastors before elections. Speak all the grammar you want, fact is power has greatly improved since may 29th. Maybe it's magic.

2 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by M4gunners: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Gejwhileyouwereaway Anambra state governor accuse you of transferring terrorists Boko Haram to the East even when we know it is the hand work of Babaonechance.

2 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by bigerboy200: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2015
#GejWhileYouWereaway it has been difficult cleaning d mess and tears u brought to Many Nigerians..
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Vveni(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
#GejWhileYouWhereAway the dullard of dauara said he has defeated bbook boys but at least 700 has died

#GejWhileYouWhereAway the dullard created west Germany with Mitchell as president

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari shared billions from a virtually empty treasury

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari wants fullness of time to appoint minsters

#GejWhileYouWhereAway dollar is now equal to 230 naira we are still waiting for N1=$1

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari became an old wine

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by MsTIQ(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2015
I can't but laugh when I hear/see people insult 'some' governors, Do they think being in such position easy, or have they forgotten 'that uneasy lies the head that wears the crown' and this crown is not kingship bT it's legal and political, most of us can't do any better than them even if we get there, BT we just like to bad-mouth them, people should cut them a bit of slack joor
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by theassassin: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Dreyl:
stupidity Will never leave you, I doubt it.

Just like your Hopless bastard father grin
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by gudnex22(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
#GejWhileYouWhereAway the dullard of dauara said he has defeated bbook boys but at least 700 has died

#GejWhileYouWhereAway the dullard created west Germany with Mitchell as president

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari shared billions from a virtually empty treasury

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari wants fullness of time to appoint minsters

#GejWhileYouWhereAway dollar is now equal to 230 naira we are still waiting for N1=$1

#GejWhileYouWhereAway Buhari became an old wine

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by martineverest(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2015
it will take about 50 yrs for nigeria to get developed both mentally and ecinomically.......nigerians re far from civilisation
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Swaggzkid: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2015
#Gejwhileyouwereaway Nairalanders missed you

#Gejwhileyouwereaway the population of mosquitoes increased

#Gejwhileyouwereaway Saibulala created a new country

#Gejwhileyouwereaway re-elected apc governors couldn't pay their state workers. But magically an empty coffer was filled with billions of dollars to bail out the bastardized apc wagons.

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2015
'Cows received presidential visit' Hilarious! cheesy

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by kunleeko(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2015
phlemzy:
Its barely 6 weeks and TANoids want PMB to magically erase all the flops the immediate past committed in about 260 weeks. Tell them TANoids to cool down,else, they can go hibernate inside the lagoon.
by the way, the insanity started with GEJ and not only that, he watched helplessly till his last few weeks before he did anything reasonable.
#GejWhileYouWereAway, ex militants don't threaten our unity as a country anymore. Stolen monies by your friends would be retrieved.
God bless Nigeria
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Alexander001(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2015
ddippset:
Seriously the best twit was ; gej, while you were away, my freezer couldn't stop being blocked '- same applies to me. It was the most serious and constructive twit of all, others were just comic relief.
anything electronics isn't working again in my house.. light don blow all most of them. 22 hrs power supply. Gej tried in power sector

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by O4KASIBEE: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Olofintoto:
lol

That your Name Sha

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Olofintoto(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2015
O4KASIBEE:

That your Name Sha
na God ooo.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by 9jatatafo(m): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2015
#GEJwhileyouwereaway, I miss PEJ english grammar.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Dreyl(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2015
theassassin:

Just like your Hopless bastard father grin
mumu
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by O4KASIBEE: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Olofintoto:
na God ooo.

Abi nah

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by pecoprince123: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
#Gejwhileuwereaway. There is still no free Food in our Schools

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by theassassin: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Dreyl:
mumu
Otu nne i Mumu grin
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by ethicalUser(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
phlemzy:
Its barely 6 weeks and TANoids want PMB to magically erase all the flops the immediate past committed in about 260 weeks. Tell them TANoids to cool down,else, they can go hibernate inside the lagoon.
Tell Ur Dullard of daura to stop making empty promises just to win votes. If he eventually fails he will become the most hated president Nigeria ever had.

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by wazobiaN9(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
danielmichael:

Then buhari is what

A confused dullard monkey who has thousand of tentacles that are COWS

God punish am

you are tainting my nl comment with your invectives you this fool.ish boy.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by frank442: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Whileyouareaway we did not Mis u a bit
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by globalresource: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
I have never seen a country like Nigeria before on planet earth.

What does present governance has to do with former President that lost recent election. Do you expect him to come back to assume office or what?
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by desoul: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
#gejwhileyouwereaway..they relocated boko boys to Anambra and queue in the fuel station has increased to worst...still on the topic..from empty treasury billions of naira has been releaesd to dumb and blind governo..#stillonthematter..Amechi your brother was away too.probably on sabbatical leave.lols

1 Like

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Deepfreezer(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
I just dey observe. Waiting on PMB the zoo Messiah to perform.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Splashme: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
[size=15pt]One love, GEJ[/size]

2 Likes

Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by chigoizie7(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
phlemzy:

We all knew what patience means, he shouldn't ve made promises he could not fulfill.

If we were patient enough to give GEJ that patience he requested for, maybe, just maybe, things might be different.
Re: #gejwhileyouwereaway Now Trending On Twitter by Opinedecandid(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
ddippset:
is this the first rainy season we've had in the last 5 years? Or maybe there hasn't been rainy season since 2010! Mumu!

Your level of 'mumu' is life-threatening, since the only thing u know is to abuse and exhibit irredeemable idiosyncrasies that jump into you from your village.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters / Suicide Bomber Ran Away From Killing Innocent People In Maiduguri / Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.