Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

I Am Just Joking - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am Just Joking (2635 Views)

Minding Manners (manners Of Joking) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Just Joking by bilms(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2009
with the way female gender is increasing in respect to the male gender, i wonder what would have happened if Allah did not allow male to marry more than one wife if they are capable.

how will the rest ladies get married. and to who.

lol
Re: I Am Just Joking by mukina2: 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2009
its better you are just joking angry tongue
Re: I Am Just Joking by bilms(m): 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2009
lol smiley
Re: I Am Just Joking by ayinba1(f): 2:14am On Mar 07, 2009
@bilms,
it should not be a joke, Allah knows this is what it will be and made room fo that?

@mukina,
my dear sister, i dont know how old you are but something that has been allowed by Allah can't be bad, I know a lot of people abuse it greatly but it's not he only thing halal that has been abused. I pray Allah grants us understanding.
Re: I Am Just Joking by bilms(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2009
ayiba1.

this is a wonderful contribution.

jazaka allahu khaira
Re: I Am Just Joking by todak(m): 1:57am On Mar 17, 2009
I do not know maybe I should be cry or besad, for every one God created he/she has a patner, Wait or is it in the Quran that when God created Prophet Adam, he gave hm more than one wife, you know what you muslims have been blinded by the coverteous and adulterous philosophy of Muhammad. Wait how is it possible to behave equal betwen two or more women who are your wives just in the name of religion. Do your parents love all your siblings including you equally?, there is a saying, one wife , a problem, two wives, confusion, three and more, commotion. and this has led to sentiment, hatred and the seeking of the down fall of one another in apolygamous family. I happened to be in the mist of one. I felt like crying for the children. The eldest wife children are the only ones that are well to do, and so they impose, maltreat and do as they wish to their other siblings cos they are jealous for their mother. Children who are supposed to enjoy the condusive environment of a loving and peacful home are exposed to the world of "survival of the fittest". and you love to promote that. what a shame and indignation to hold on to.
Re: I Am Just Joking by javalove(m): 11:48am On Mar 17, 2009
@todak

u akways exhibit ur ignorance anywhee u are

@mukina

the earlier u accept that polygamy is islamic and commanded by Allah, the better for u
Re: I Am Just Joking by mukina2: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2009
ayinba1:

@bilms,
it should  not be a joke, Allah knows this is what it will be and made room fo that?

@mukina,
my dear sister, i dont know how old you are but something that has been allowed by Allah can't be bad, [b]I know a lot of people abuse it greatly [/b]but it's not he only thing halal that has been abused. I pray Allah grants us understanding.

javalove:

@todak

u akways exhibit ur ignorance anywhee u are

@mukina

the earlier u accept that polygamy is islamic and commanded by Allah, the better for u

My reply really was in reference to this :- by Bilms

bilms:

how will the rest ladies get married. and to who.
lol
Re: I Am Just Joking by Lagosboy: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2009
@Todak

I have been holding myself from responding to your posts but honestly i would advice youto read wide and get enlightened before you start contributing to posts.

Your description of polgamy would only be right if many if not all the beloved prophets of God in the bible never had more than one wife. Please just try to think deeply and reflect before you start to type.
Re: I Am Just Joking by Lagosboy: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2009
ayinba1:

@bilms,
it should not be a joke, Allah knows this is what it will be and made room fo that?

@mukina,
my dear sister, i dont know how old you are but something that has been allowed by Allah can't be bad, I know a lot of people abuse it greatly but it's not he only thing halal that has been abused. I pray Allah grants us understanding.

Wondeful contribution comming from a lady, honestly your type are rare and may Allah increase you in eeman, birr and taqwa.
Re: I Am Just Joking by todak(m): 3:58am On Apr 15, 2009
@lagosboy

You are a great orator but a foolish one and on the wrong side, what do you know about a polygamy, do you think it is bread and butter, or as easy as it is pronounced, polygamy was practised in the old testament because of the heart of man was lustful, and since the new testament, it has been abolished,

4 all ladies especially in islam

well i think this tread is a teaser and a warning to ladies in islam, if youa are really happy to share your husband's bed with another woman, i bid you to go ahead, but if you know you are uncomfortable with it and you do not want to be doomed for ever, you may take my advice, and if you do not know, polygamy is customised and marital adultery. whether you take it or not, think over it, men do not need to worry, they will satisfy their lust.but it is left for the wise woman to chose wisely. Go ask those who are in that dungeon, they will not tell you the truth, but they are in hell!!!, a word is enough for the wise.

Indeed, like sharing your husband with another woman, like keeping you indoor and no acces to the free world, like making you a intimacy gadget for your spouse in your own matrimonial home, like beating you when you do something wrong. well, think, arun oju ni, ki n se arun okan. think ! think!
Re: I Am Just Joking by mukina2: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2009
Re: I Am Just Joking by Frizy(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2009
While no lady likes to share her man with another woman, God still has given men that can act justly to marry additional women. However, not all men can stand the heat of two women at a time. It's not easy at all. smiley
Re: I Am Just Joking by babs787(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2009
@Todak

You are a great orator but a foolish one and on the wrong side, what do you know about a polygamy, do you think it is bread and butter, or as easy as it is pronounced, polygamy was practised in the old testament because of the heart of man was lustful, and since the new testament, it has been abolished,

My Olodo loves lying grin

Do you care to serve me the verses where it was abolished?
Do you care to give me verses where is stated that you must not marry more than one wife?
Could you tell me the verses saying its a sin to marry more than one in your bible?

Thanks
Re: I Am Just Joking by todak(m): 3:25am On Apr 18, 2009
Do you care to serve me the verses where it was abolished?
Do you care to give me verses where is stated that you must not marry more than one wife?
Could you tell me the verses saying its a sin to marry more than one in your bible?

Thanks

In the begining when God created Adam, why didn't he give him more than one wife, even Jesus when asked about marriage and divorce, Jesus said, "Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator 'made them male and female,' and said, 'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh'? So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate." [Matthew 19:4-6; see also Genesis 1:27 and Genesis 2:24; Ephesians 5:31]
God defines marriage as a man LEAVING HIS FATHER AND MOTHER and uniting to his wife, so that TWO become
(1) Notice that God's definition of marriage involves a man "leaving his father and mother" to be united to his wife. Once a man has left his father and mother's authority and household to marry, he cannot leave that household again! This means that when a man first marries a woman, he does so upon leaving his parent's authority. If he were to subsequently marry another woman, he would not be leaving his parent's authority again, and thus would not fulfill the definition of marriage as outlined in Matthew 19 and Genesis 2:24.
God gives us only two other circumstances where a man can marry another woman:
1) If his wife dies [see Romans 7:2-3]
2) If his wife commits adultery [see Matthew 19:8-9]flesh.He did not say Three, Four or more

Paul said "Each man should have his own wife (singular word), and each woman her own husband (singular word). [I Corinthians 7:2] So tell me what this implies. heh ITK
Re: I Am Just Joking by bilms(m): 11:13am On May 23, 2009
u did not answer the question,

the question is state where in the bible that it was stated that marryingtwo or more wife is a sin? or state where it says you shouldnot marry more than one wife,

just state fromthe bible simple.

for u to understand better,

if u note from scientific view

dalton state a law abt matter which was correct as at the time,but other scientist came and modified it therefore made dalton's theory less useful,

the same apply here.

when jesus came,all jesus saying is were correct and must be followd but when a more stronger and newest message has been sent,that made his saying less effective to the new message.

so get that
Re: I Am Just Joking by Tudor3(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2009
What is the matter with all these savage islamist men? Four wives,only for you! I now know why you men are into islam.just take a look. . . .you're all absolutely IGNORANT about your islam. Questions are asked on this forum and you all dodge for cover.instead of you to answer questions backing them with koranic verses,you choose to insult the poster and call them infidels/attention seekers etc. Question, DONT YOU PEOPLE KNOW YOUR RELIGION? DO YOU NOT READ THE QUARAN? I mean,you guys blow up innocent women and children for this religion,you should at least strive to have a background knowledge and prouldly discuss it goddamn it!
It's only when it comes to the issue of screwing four women you see the likes of lagosboy speaking in parables.
This just goes to enforce my beliefs that islamic men are just a bunch of Hot,sex crazed bloodhounds and their women frustrated sex slaves(women like ayinba1 have resigned themselves to fate,calling it the commandment of allah).shame!
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2009
Tudor u ve nothing good to offer other than insult so keep ur stupidity to urself
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2009
Have u ever thought of : The wife to be to make up 3rd or 4th wife wasn't forced, he toast her & she agreed, na by force
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2009
@tudok Even ur commander christ did not marry? did he ? so keep ur shit, watever muhammad teach he practicalize it
Re: I Am Just Joking by Tudor3(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2009
@abuzola
Hahahahahahaha!!
You're a very funny guy.
He 'toasted' her and she agreed. I guess it was 'toasting' mohammed did and married the six year old girl,right? The guy na player oooo
What kind of a human being has erections for a six year old child if not a sick freak. . . .
Abuzola,do you have erections for six year old girls because mohammed practicalized it?
Thanks for the heads-up,i now know never to take my little daughter near a mosque coz of the lazarus effect she might have over them sick savages.
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2009
Father of faith Abraham had two wives sarah and hagar, he therefore fall in d class of polygamy, may ALLAH guide us amin
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2009
Tudor now u are making sense instead of posting those insults, Muhammad never proposed to aisha in d first place
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2009
After the death of his wife khadija, muhammad was upset & in despair, his best friend Abubakar gave his daughter to him
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2009
This norm is widely done in Arab, india, hausa, pakistani etc so as to make relationship in a good gesture and clench
Re: I Am Just Joking by Tudor3(m): 7:06pm On May 23, 2009
Abubakar 'gave' aisha the six year old girl to mohammed?
That means she wasnt consulted and had no say in the matter.in esscense,she was forced.
Now,by your own admission you accept that not all 2nd 3rd and 4th wife were 'toasted' some where given away against their will as it still happens in muslim communites all over the world.
This amounts to barbarism!
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2009
In sharia law if a girl doesn't love u a marriage can't be call, therefore marriage by force is not in d name of islam
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2009
After the marriage Aisha remained in the house of her father for years before settlling with the prophet
Re: I Am Just Joking by todak(m): 1:19am On May 24, 2009
@Abuzola
the question is state where in the bible that it was stated that marrying two or more wife is a sin? or state where it says you shouldnot marry more than one wife,

Right, It is not specifically there, but if you read what i posted to you earlier, you will find your answer, if allah could create man and gave him one wife and not two, then i see no reason why you cannot stick to monogamy, and also it is not stated that polygamy is encouraged, though it was practised by the partriach, but it never yielded a favourable result, what it gave in to was bitter rivalry among the children and their future generations.

just state fromthe bible simple.

I have given a clue to your answer, so you should figure it out

for u to understand better,

if u note from scientific view

dalton state a law abt matter which was correct as at the time,but other scientist came and modified it therefore made dalton's theory less useful,

Hmm, you are now comparing the two books with scientific laws, ok, do you know the modifications of dalton atomic law was based on the original law, it was his law that led to the modification, that is why the quran said, go to the people of the book, for what ? to tell you the truth. and if you do not know of thermodynamics law of conservation states that"the total amount of energy in the universe is constant. Energy can change form, but it can not be created or destroyed" and that is what applys to the bible, " the word of God is constant, it can neither be modified nor changed"

the same apply here.

when jesus came,all jesus saying is were correct and must be followd but when a more stronger and newest message has been sent,that made his saying less effective to the new message.

If all Jesus said were correct, do you believe "all" in quote , he has said, he said "I and my father are one", do you believe that, if all he has said were correct, then muhammad is a proof of a false prophet

Even ur commander christ did not marry? did he ? so keep ur shit, watever muhammad teach he practicalize it

And do you care to know, he is not a mortal, he only came in mortal form to save you and i from condemnation.

And if you say muhammad practised all he tauch, i will refute you with this:

1. Muhammad broke the rule on sex during fasting. What the Holy Qur'an says about sex during fasting time:

During fasting, sexual activity is for the night only, 2:187

YUSUFALI: Permitted to you, on the night of the fasts, is the approach to your wives. They are your garments and ye are their garments. Allah knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them, and seek what Allah Hath ordained for you, and eat and drink, until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast Till the night appears; but do not associate with your wives while ye are in retreat in the mosques. Those are Limits (set by) Allah: Approach not nigh thereto. Thus doth Allah make clear His Signs to men: that they may learn self-restraint.

Here is what Muhammad did while observing fast:

Muhammad slept with Umm Salama during her period, kissed her while fasting and used to take bath from the same pot after having sex…(Sahih Bukhari,1.6.319)

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 6, Number 319:

Narrated Zainab bint Abi Salama:

Um-Salama said, "I got my menses while I was lying with the Prophet under a woollen sheet. So I slipped away, took the clothes for menses and put them on. Allah's Apostle said, 'Have you got your menses?' I replied, 'Yes.' Then he called me and took me with him under the woollen sheet." Um Salama further said, "The Prophet used to kiss me while he was fasting. The Prophet and I used to take the bath of Janaba from a single pot."

While fasting, Muhammad kissed and embraced his wives, (Sahih Bukhari,3.31.149)

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 3, Book 31, Number 149:

Narrated 'Aisha:

The Prophet used to kiss and embrace (his wives) while he was fasting, and he had more power to control his desires than any of you. Said Jabir, "The person who gets discharge after casting a look (on his wife) should complete his fast."

Muhammad used to kiss and suck Aisha's tongue while they were fasting, (Sunaan Abu Dawud,13.2380)

Sunaan Abu Dawud: Book 13, Number 2380:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting.

2. Muhammad violated the Qur'anic rules on dower (mehr) and the time of waiting (idda)) in marrying a divorced/widowed woman

When Muhammad captured Khaybar, he took as a captive Safiyyah bt Huyayy, a very pretty teenage-girl and married her without paying her any dowry (mehr). The payment of mehr is compulsory in Islamic law of marriage.

oklet us examine how Muhammad violated the rule of dower. This rule is stipulated in the Qur'an thus:

To marry a woman pay her dowry as a free-gift, 4:4

YUSUFALI: And give the women (on marriage) their dower as a free gift; but if they, of their own good pleasure, remit any part of it to you, Take it and enjoy it with right good cheer

To hide his deception, Muhammad claimed that marrying Safiyyah was in itself a good honour for her, her dowry was her manumission from being a sex-slave to Muhammad.

Muhammad consummated his marriage with Saffiyah by staying with her for three days on way from Khaybar; he ordered her to wear a veil, (Sahih Bukhari, 5.59.523, 524)

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 59, Number 523:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet stayed with Safiya bint Huyai for three days on the way of Khaibar where he consummated his marriage with her. Safiya was amongst those who were ordered to use a veil.

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 524:

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet stayed for three rights between Khaibar and Medina and was married to Safiya. I invited the Muslim to his marriage banquet and there was neither meat nor bread in that banquet but the Prophet ordered Bilal to spread the leather mats on which dates, dried yogurt and butter were put. The Muslims said amongst themselves, "Will she (i.e. Safiya) be one of the mothers of the believers, (i.e. one of the wives of the Prophet) or just (a lady captive) of what his right-hand possesses" Some of them said, "If the Prophet makes her observe the veil, then she will be one of the mothers of the believers (i.e. one of the Prophet's wives), and if he does not make her observe the veil, then she will be his lady slave." So when he departed, he made a place for her behind him (on his and made her observe the veil.

Muhammad stayed with Safiyyah for three nights consummating his marriage…(Sunaan Abu Dawud, 2.11.2118)

Sunaan Dawud: vol. ii, Book 11, number 2118

Anas b Malik said: When the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) married safiyyah, he stayed with her three nights. The narrator ‘Uthman added: She was non-virgin (previously married). He said: This tradition has been narrated to me by Hushaim, reported by Humaid, and transmitted by Anas.

Saffiya's dower for marriage was her manumission…(Sahih Muslim, 8.3326)

Sahih Muslim: Book 008, Number 3326:

This hadith has been narrated through another chain of transmitters on the authority of Anas that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) emancipated Safiyya, and her emancipation was treated as her wedding gift, and in the hadith transmitted by Mu'adh on the authority of his father (the words are):" He (the Holy Prophet) married Safiyya and bestowed her emancipation as her wedding gift."

Further information on this lustful marriage with a 19-year-old Jewish beauty with 60-year-old Muhammad is glimpsed from the narration of Ibn Sa'd. Please note that before falling into the hands of Muhammad, this pretty lass was married to a Jewish man. Muhammad had already killed Safiyaah's husband and her father after subjecting them to brutal torture, and finally beheading them. Having satiated his lust for blood, on the same night he killed her closest relatives, Muhammad took Saffiyah into his tent to have sex with her.

It was learnt from Ibn Sa'd that Muhammad purchased Safiyyah from Dhiyah for seven camels . On the same night that Muhammad took possession of Safiyyah, he hastened to his tent to sleep with her. Here is what Ibn Sa'd writes:

“….when it was night, he entered a tent and she entered with him. Abu Ayyub came there and passed the nigh by the tent by the tent with a sword keeping his head at the tent. When it was morning and the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, perceived (some body) moving, he asked: Who is there? He replied: I am Abu Ayub. He asked: Why are you here? He replied: O Apostle of Allah! There is a young lass newly wedded (to you) with whose late husband you have done what you have done. I was not sure of safety, so I wanted to be close to you. Thereupon the Apostle of Allah, may Allah bless him, said twice: O Abu Ayyub! May Allah show you mercy.” (ibn Sa'd vol.ii, p.145)

3. To hide the lascivious character of Muhammad, Muslim biographers often mention that he married Safiyyah before he slept with her. But they forget to state that Muhammad did not follow the rule of waiting period (three monthly periods) to sleep with Safiyyah.

see how Muhammad had violated the rule of idda (waiting period) in marrying a woman. These rules are stipulated in the Qur'an thus:

Before marrying another man divorced women must wait three monthly periods, 2:228

YUSUFALI: Divorced women shall wait concerning themselves for three monthly periods. Nor is it lawful for them to hide what Allah Hath created in their wombs, if they have faith in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation. And women shall have rights similar to the rights against them, according to what is equitable; but men have a degree (of advantage) over them. And Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise

Widows of wait four months and ten days for re-marriage, 2:234

YUSUFALI: If any of you die and leave widows behind, they shall wait concerning themselves four months and ten days: When they have fulfilled their term, there is no blame on you if they dispose of themselves in a just and reasonable manner. And Allah is well acquainted with what ye do.

Clearly, when Muhammad wanted to sleep or to have sex with Safiyyah, she was a widow, technically, as Muhammad had already killed her husband. Therefore, as per the Qur'an, Muhammad had to wait at least four months and ten days before he could even touch her. But Muhammad did not at all observe this rule; instead, he took Safiyyah, straight from the battlefield to his bed in the war camp. Having spent the night with her, Muhammad took her to another, safer location, stayed there for three days and consummated his marriage with Safiyyah.

Let us read a hadith on this:

Muhammad selected Safiyyah because of her beauty, made her his wife and gave a banquet at the wedding; then he had sex with Saffiyah at Sa`d-AsSahba…(Sahih Bukhari 4.52.143)

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 52, Number 143:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men." Then we reached Khaibar; and when Allah enabled him to conquer the Fort (of Khaibar), the beauty of Safiya bint Huyai bin Akhtab was described to him. Her husband had been killed while she was a bride. So Allah's Apostle selected her for himself and took her along with him till we reached a place called Sad-AsSahba,' where her menses were over and he took her for his wife. Haris (a kind of dish) was served on a small leather sheet. Then Allah's Apostle told me to call those who were around me. So, that was the marriage banquet of Allah's Apostle and Safiya. Then we left for Medina. I saw Allah's Apostle folding a cloak round the hump of the camel so as to make a wide space for Safiya (to sit on behind him) He sat beside his camel letting his knees for Safiya to put her feet on so as to mount the camel. Then, we proceeded till we approached Medina; he looked at Uhud (mountain) and said, "This is a mountain which loves us and is loved by us." Then he looked at Medina and said, "O Allah! I make the area between its (i.e. Medina's) two mountains a sanctuary as Abraham made Mecca a sanctuary. O Allah! Bless them (i.e. the people of Medina) in their Mudd and Sa (i.e. measures)."

So did he violated his teachings or not, ignoramus

Have u ever thought of : The wife to be to make up 3rd or 4th wife wasn't forced, he toast her & she agreed, na by force

And did the quran tell you Muhammad toasted her? what if the wife to be refuses what will be her lot according to the quran? Fatwa or what, i want to know

Father of faith Abraham had two wives sarah and hagar, he therefore fall in d class of polygamy, may ALLAH guide us amin

I beg to disagree, Abraham married one wife, Hagai only bore hima son, and is therefore a concubine though not of his own will, and if you do not know who a wife is, i will give you its defination., a woman who is legally or traditionally joined together with her husband and is recognised by all to be. How did he marry Hagai, where and how did they meet. Hagar was a mere slave who was priveledged to be a partaker of God's blesing on Abrham through her son. So in essence, Ismael is a bastard, by all standard and hagar was a concubine

now u are making sense instead of posting those insults, Muhammad never proposed to aisha in d first place

Muhammad never proposed to any woman he married not even Khadijat, he was either proposed to, or say in the name of allah. he was a coward, he could not even tell his feelings.so your point is !!!!

After the death of his wife khadija, muhammad was upset & in despair, his best friend Abubakar gave his daughter to him

So in the whole of the Quarsh tribe, and arab/Islam world as at then, it is a girl that could fill in the position of the deceased wife of the prophet, and also when he married aisha, did he not marry more? that is to show how lustful a prophet muhammad could be?

This norm is widely done in Arab, india, hausa, pakistani etc so as to make relationship in a good gesture and clench

I see but before his era we never heard such and if it ever occured, not to a honoured person of a prophet calibre, it an abuse of the office of prophethood.

In sharia law if a girl doesn't love u a marriage can't be call, therefore marriage by force is not in d name of islam

Are you sure, did the quran say aisha concented to the marriage, or that when the time came for her to go to be with the prophet, she was led there like a sheep to the slaughter, if even she protested, the prophet could not be refused.

After the marriage Aisha remained in the house of her father for years before settlling with the prophet

Yes, that is because muhammad did not want any suspiciousness to be found tailing him, and atlast when he could not be patient enough, he consumated the marriage three years later, is that correct, abuzola, Aisha was nine when she was deflowered, let me ask you, can you give your own nine year old daughter in marriage to a 50-yr old rich man?

And such is the prophet od allah, a SEX MANAIC, a LAW BREAKER, a MURDERER, a FALSE PROPHET, worshiping a FALSE god.
Re: I Am Just Joking by AloyEmeka9: 8:34am On May 24, 2009
ayinba1 (f)

Re: I Am Just Joking
« #3 on: March 07, 2009, 02:14 AM »
@bilms,

Allah made room for polygamy?. In other words, allah also saw the poverty that come with polygamy and made room for it in Africa?. No wonder Africa is so poor because we were destined by allah to be poor. Even if every man in Nigeria is mandated to marry 4 wives, there will still be some people with no partner.

NB,
In China, there are more men than women, what provision did allah make for them? 4 men to marry one woman?
Re: I Am Just Joking by olabowale(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2009
@Todak:

Right, It is not specifically there, but if you read what i posted to you earlier, you will find your answer, if allah could create man and gave him one wife and not two, then i see no reason why you cannot stick to monogamy, and also it is not stated that polygamy is encouraged, though it was practised by the partriach, but it never yielded a favourable result, what it gave in to was bitter rivalry among the children and their future generations

If you could answer Abuzola's question about more than 1 wife from the Bible with the above, I wonder how you come about 3 partnerships to make One God, from the same Bible? Afterall what do you do with the many verses in the Old and New Testament and the Psalm that point to uniqueness of God, who is never seen by any man?

And by the way what happened with Esau and Jacob from the same mother? Do they have different mothers because they seemed to me that they were the worst of enemies at a point; one connying a birth right of the other from a blind father with the help of the mother, while the one who lost out wanted blood.

Misterman, study your Bible thoroughly before starting up with us.

@Aloy.Emeka: Africa is not the only region of the world that "poverty" resides. In USA, and other "advanced" societies, you have dirt poor whites and others. China sexuality, with their abundant of women should be polygamous to water down the sexual tensions that drive the asiatic men to do the brothels, karioki lounges, and prostitution rentals and orgies.
Re: I Am Just Joking by Abuzola(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2009
Todak on rampage, hahahaha, why can't u for once use ur head instead of going to www.answeringislam.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bible Approves Islam As The Divine Religion / Instilling the Spirit Of Observing Solah In Children / Muhammad Ibn Ali Ibn Muhammad Al-taa'i Al-andalusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.